It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think echolon knows what books you have?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Then if they are inappropriate..like hitler's mind conf..or books on majic....a phycoligist will evoluate you over the internet? Or maybe even get the people that work for the government that check up on magick, check you over...
Is it possible after the patroit act?
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm sure they're not worried much about books on "magick".

However, your public library (and probably Amazon and Walmart etc) does turn in lists of what you check out. Or at least they used to.

Buy enough copies of "Mein Kampf" and "The Turner Diaries" and whatnot, and you'll likely increase your point score.

ETA: however, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Echelon, which is a sigint/comint function.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Note: I spelt it wrong echolon wrong so it didn't trigger anything. lol

GOD the times we live in and it's only going to get worse!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealEzen

Bees smell fear, and the human head weighs about eight pounds?

Or is this more than a non-sequitur?

Echelon doesn't keep up with library books. There are programs that do. All programs that keep up with information are not Echelon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The internet is a giant tar baby and therefore so too is the world.

And we are all stuck to it.

Sorry, no escape.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Point Home

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I would not be so sure they didn't have a Top Secret xfiles military type peronal checking for magick.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They don't care if you read "Mein Kampf" or books on Magick (I guess you are referring to the Occult in general, or Aleister Crowley's version of it). They're more concerned with anti-authority pieces, that focus on freedom, liberty or alternative government, etc. Especially if you're clued in as being an activist of some sort.

If you're just some loner, who likes to read strange books, then they don't care. Frankly, they're probably hoping you turn into a terrorist because it means they don't have to try as hard to convince the public with their pro-authoritarian propaganda and legislation.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

There are programs that do.

This is what makes me in fear to download books on kabbalah majic and such!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

Im sure they have some kind of system set up. Big Brother Sees ALL! I found this online while doing a quick search

"While I don't know if it still is going on or not, you can be put on a list by going to libraries and bookstores to check out or buy books that reference committing acts of violence. I don't mean a book that has a violent theme, I am talking about books that give how to's on committing violent acts like "the anarchist's cookbook"

There are other paperback/e-books that im sure are flagged as well, but never be afraid to buy a book or check one out from the library because you are worried about it being logged in some kind of "possible future criminal" log book.

Source: answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I would not be so sure they didn't have a Top Secret xfiles military type peronal checking for magick.

Seeing as there IS no "magick", at least not in the sense that I can do something objectively real with it, it's likely not on their list of things to worry about. I WOULD say that they might look into it to disqualify you for a clearance, but I can tell you it's not a derog. I knew too many guys that were into the woo with horoscopes and good luck charms that had really snappy clearances.

Now, sleight of hand, that's different. I could actually see them teaching you that for certain offbeat MOSs, like they do lock picking.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
They don't care if you read "Mein Kampf" or books on Magick (I guess you are referring to the Occult in general, or Aleister Crowley's version of it). They're more concerned with anti-authority pieces, that focus on freedom, liberty or alternative government, etc. Especially if you're clued in as being an activist of some sort.

If you're just some loner, who likes to read strange books, then they don't care. Frankly, they're probably hoping you turn into a terrorist because it means they don't have to try as hard to convince the public with their pro-authoritarian propaganda and legislation.

No offence but Alister Crowley was a evil man! I want nothing to do with his books. (Read some of it and it talked about sacrifices....NO THANKS! You know how manny inocent people were probably hurt by his writings?)

BTW Thanks for all the responces...Im drinking LOTS of COFFEE and I'm just a tad bit more paranoid

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjKillaVinyl ...I am talking about books that give how to's on committing violent acts like "the anarchist's cookbook"

There are MUCH better books than "anarchist's cookbook" that actually have real data that won't get you killed. There's a set of "legitimate" military explosives reference manuals that spells out the syntheses in gory detail from several starting points, depending on what you've got to work with. Actually, there's more than one, I've got at least two different sets.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjKillaVinyl ...I am talking about books that give how to's on committing violent acts like "the anarchist's cookbook"

There are MUCH better books than "anarchist's cookbook" that actually have real data that won't get you killed. There's a set of "legitimate" military explosives reference manuals that spells out the syntheses in gory detail from several starting points, depending on what you've got to work with. Actually, there's more than one, I've got at least two different sets.

YOUR INSANE!!! lol

My theory...A internet spy program tracks pdf's by names and trigger words and it goes to the appropriate department.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You seem like a very nice person and I am sure you are going to have lots of fun on your journey to understanding Magick.

I hope you don't mind if I have a little laugh at your expense; but calling Al Crowley an evil man while having the 'rose-cross' as your avatar is utterly hilarious.

It's not that you are 'wrong' or anything like that. It is just that I can't stop laughing because I happen to know how much reading you are going to have to get through to figure out the 'Al Crowley, Rosicrucian' thing.

"Youth Springs Eternal"

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Famous Rosicrucian Initiates George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Marquis de LaFayette Thomas Paine Arnold Krumm-Heller George Clymer Ethan Allen Hitchcock John Brown William Lloyd Garrison George Lippard Abraham Lincoln Paschal Beverly Randolph, M.D. Freeman B. Dowd, Sorona, John C. Street, M.D., James R. Phelps, M.D., Alexander Wilder, M.D. and Paul Tyner Edward H. Brown, M.D. R. Swinbrune Clymer, M.D., D.O. Emerson Myron Clymer

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

You seem like a very nice person and I am sure you are going to have lots of fun on your journey to understanding Magick.

I hope you don't mind if I have a little laugh at your expense; but calling Al Crowley an evil man while having the 'rose-cross' as your avatar is utterly hilarious.

It's not that you are 'wrong' or anything like that. It is just that I can't stop laughing because I happen to know how much reading you are going to have to get through to figure out the 'Al Crowley, Rosicrucian' thing.

"Youth Springs Eternal"

Have fun.

So do you think magic is real?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Wow, I can see you have swallowed the 'Grape Koolaid' when it comes to the 'edict' concerning memorization. Good job; you have a fine mind.

It's good to memorize long lists of names and correspondences.

How's your Qabbalah coming?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes, it is as real as you are.

Did you make breakfast this morning?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Wow, I can see you have swallowed the 'Grape Koolaid' when it comes to the 'edict' concerning memorization. Good job; you have a fine mind.

It's good to memorize long lists of names and correspondences.

How's your Qabbalah coming?

Franz Bardon!

Reason I chose him for my Iniation is he was a good guy...
en.wikipedia.org...
Bardon was at one point held in a concentration camp for refusing to participate in Nazi Mysticism. Bardon was rescued by Russian soldiers who raided the camp.

Franz-Bardon-The-Key-to-the-True-Qabalah

No I am on a fast of COFFEE and cigarettes...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

YOUR INSANE!!! lol

We occasionally work with explosives, or things that have explosives in them.

Blowing people's stuff up, or training other folk how to do so, was also one of my jobs at one time long ago. So I've still got all the books.

You'd be surprised at what you can cobble together. AC is a piece of garbage, some of the "recipes" are ok, but others are definitely either dangerous or incorrect.

eta: Somehow I don't think I'm going to be producing any new radar systems by chanting "Hail, rosae crucis" at the mirror. YMMV

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join