It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway; shooter fires at youth camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
news.blogs.cnn.com...

[Update: 1:10 p.m. ET, 7:10 p.m. Oslo] NRK journalist Linda Reinholdsen told CNN she was told many of the youth have been evacuated from the mainland island where a shooter has opened fire. But not much more detail than that is known.

Reinholdsen also said that there is an indication that the death toll may climb from the blasts.

"There are still a lot of people dead inside the government building,” she said.
“There are going to be a lot of people injured, a lot of people dead.”

[Update: 1:08 p.m. ET, 7:08 p.m. Oslo] Heide Bronke, a State Department Spokesperson, said the U.S. condemns "these despicable acts of violence."

"We are continuing to monitor the situation, including the safety and security of U.S. citizens," Bronke said. "Our hearts are with the victims and their families, and we have reached out to the Norwegian Government to express our condolences."

[Update: 1:05 p.m. ET, 7:05 p.m. Oslo] National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor tells CNN: “The president was briefed on the explosion and reported shootings in Oslo by Deputy National Security Adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John Brennan.

[Update: 12:50 p.m. ET, 6:50 p.m. Oslo] iReporter Ulrik Fredrik Thyve said he was in his office when the blast occurred.

“The explosion was immense. My office felt like it contracted, expanded and windows were blown all over the building. Dust, smoke, people [were] bleeding everywhere. I walked out and towards ground zero to see if there was anything to do,” he said.

A False Flag perhaps to blame Gadaffi..... maybe /maybe not or maybe Gadaffi actually getting Revenge.

I know NATO(North Atlantic Terrorist Organization) has invaded Libya under false-pretenses; so this could be Gadaffis strike back.

We don't know yet but they might claim it was Gadaffi possibly..

Will Update as time goes by.

Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent...states in his report on Iran's Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by "the great names of British Middle East intelligence"...and that their mission was to "keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted..."
edit on 22-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I highly doubt the, 'Religion of Peace' has anything to do with this.
(Note the sarcasm.)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just Noticed that there is already a thread on this

This may be big news maybe it deserves a 2nd thread maybe not if the Mods wish to close this please do.

I did a search and somehow missed the other thread. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I'm not understanding how people are utilizing the search feature, because when I type in "Oslo", I get the two other threads at the top of the search.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by TheUniverse

I'm not understanding how people are utilizing the search feature, because when I type in "Oslo", I get the two other threads at the top of the search.

The problem is the search function is crap. There's no date function on it. I searched "norway explosion" and it came up with a load of nonsense not even vaguely related to the incidents of today.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

reply to post by NadaCambia

The problem is the search function is crap. There's no date function on it. I searched "norway explosion" and it came up with a load of nonsense not even vaguely related to the incidents of today.

Yes thats the same issue i had nothing came up so i thought it was just a new story.. My mistake.
edit on 22-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join