It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears of rebel atrocities after Gaddafi troops found dead, mutilated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"A mass-grave of alleged pro-Gaddafi soldiers has been discovered in a rebel-controlled area in Libya, according to British newspaper The Telegraph. The location was swiftly bulldozed after the discovery, suggesting an attempt to cover-up the killings. The bodies were reportedly mutilated, adding to the recent concerns of human rights abuses by rebels. Such crimes are being swept under the carpet to support NATO's cause in the region - so says Sukan Chandan, a spokesman for the British Civilians For Peace in Libya movement."

Read More

We must be living in a parallel universe when the main stream news stations presents a story of Kaddaffi the mad man and news stations that are not controlled by the Zionist present conclusive proof that we are being sold a lie and our maters are so sure that they are above the law that they continue to break the law.

Time to fight back me thinks

edit on 22-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The East Libyans are hired western terrorist goons what did you expect from them?

Funny how the rebel terrorists are waving the kingdom of Libya flag a flag of time when libya was a puppet to britian and america.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes i agree Gaddafi was a western puppet so for that he should hang i guess but look what happens when a good puppet goes bad and to think the UK was still sending him tanks less than a year ago.

The recent phone hacking story shows how close the media, police, goverment work togeather and bump off the news of the world reporter who exposed the scam so i think the only way to go is to do some house cleaning before we are even able to get close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Doesn't fit the narrative indeed!
Khaddafi turned down an request by Al Qaeda to build training camps in Libya. For that he was made the target of an assassination attempt.
What happened to the maxim " the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
Libya has come far in establishing good relations with the west now NATO is trying to throw it all in the toilet. I'm not a big fan of khaddafi but I don't believe there is legitimate reason for NATO to be there.
I'm not surprised at all that the "rebel" forces have committed genocide.
This whole thing has the smell of intervention like we did in Serbia and Yugoslavia, once again backing the radical Islamic elements as proxy fighters for Western interests.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not ONE single video that i have seen showing footage of the Libyan conflict, have shown a rebel looking even remotely afraid of catching a bullet.

Every video seriously looks like a training video and everyone is acting.

I have a hard time believing that the Media and Military would be working in co-operation in order to sell the illusion of a war, but what else am i supposed to believe watching this Bollywood produciton. Iron Man and Thor were more realistic.

I am embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Doesn't fit the narrative indeed!
Khaddafi turned down an request by Al Qaeda to build training camps in Libya. For that he was made the target of an assassination attempt.
What happened to the maxim " the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
Libya has come far in establishing good relations with the west now NATO is trying to throw it all in the toilet. I'm not a big fan of khaddafi but I don't believe there is legitimate reason for NATO to be there.
I'm not surprised at all that the "rebel" forces have committed genocide.
This whole thing has the smell of intervention like we did in Serbia and Yugoslavia, once again backing the radical Islamic elements as proxy fighters for Western interests.

I can see Libyan rebels becoming the new Al-Qaeda. The west trains them to fight for western interests. They get sold down the river once their purpose is finished, then they start slaughtering people with their new training and weapons for their own purposes.

And oh look the mass graves are already appearing.

Sounds TO ME that they are sick of acting like they are in a fight for the news cameras and decided they wanted some real action.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well since the CIA created ( oops i meant , allegedly created
) this new batch of Animals, sorry again, i meant Libyan freedom fighters
, and the CIA are great at killing i meant DISPOSING of people that dont adhere to their way of thinking, and that the CIA are great at manipulating the worlds media. Then atrocities like this will continue to happen.
And the Zionist Murdoch media cover ups like this dont surprise me either, They disgust me, but,,,,,,,,,,,, they dont surprise me.
Also If these rebels are found to have committed these atrocities and,,,,,,,,, the CIA and the American Government are found to have sponsored these rebels to murder people ( and we all know they did),then,,,,,,,,,,,,, the USA and its gestapo style government should be charged and held accountable at the Hauge War Crimes Court.
But i bet this never happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

I can see Libyan rebels becoming the new Al-Qaeda. The west trains them to fight for western interests. They get sold down the river once their purpose is finished, then they start slaughtering people with their new training and weapons for their own purposes.

Are we talking about the rebels the USA trained to kill Russians who then attacked us on 9/11 with 14 of the 19 coming from Saudi Arabia but instead of bombing the kingdom we go and bomb there enermies and now are giving saudia arabia tanks and military hardware.

You might find this hard to beleive but the Taliban are in talks with the USA govermernt and US troops have been told not to kill Taliban rebels incase it upset locals.

No i think i know who the terrorists are and they are not the ones fighting back because we are killing their children by dropping DU bombs from a mile high and now we want to use full blown nukes as bunker busters.

You won't see me being suprised to see China or Russia coming to our aid to releave us of or mad dictators because we seem unable to do it ourselves.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

thats not what i meant rebel fan boy

Yes i agree Gaddafi was a western puppet so for that he should hang i guess but look what happens when a good puppet goes bad and to think the UK was still sending him tanks less than a year ago.

The rebels in east libyans are hired paid terrorists goons and what i said in my post libya in the 50s was a puppet TO America and Britain long before Gaddafi.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Qadafi is a bad man. FALSE

Qadafi tortured Libyans. FALSE

Qadafi starved Libyans. FALSE

Qadafi killed Libyans. FALSE

Qadafi is a dictator. TRUE

The Libyan protests were influenced by the Egyptian and Tunasian Uprisings, they didnt start out of poverty, human rights violations, unemployment or government corruption, no it started because the emotions of people overshadowed their thinking. But then the Libyan people returned to their homes however out of no where a group of terrorists were born and we call them pro-democracy rebels...

NATO supports the Zionist Satanic New World Order, Qadafi doesnt, he doesnt use symbolism or occult rituals or whatever evils they do. He is only a dictator but that who hasnt harmed his people, so whats the problem?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
Not ONE single video that i have seen showing footage of the Libyan conflict, have shown a rebel looking even remotely afraid of catching a bullet.

Every video seriously looks like a training video and everyone is acting.

I have a hard time believing that the Media and Military would be working in co-operation in order to sell the illusion of a war, but what else am i supposed to believe watching this Bollywood produciton. Iron Man and Thor were more realistic.

I am embarrassed.

How true.

Propoganda Propoganda and more Propoganda.

Keep brain washing the masses with false news and events and upload stupid videos on YOUTUBE.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Rebel/Freedom Fighter today, Terrorist/Insurgent Ttomorrow. History has taught us nothing. Example:

The tragedy of Afghanistan continues as the valiant and courageous Afghan freedom fighters persevere in standing up against the brutal power of the Soviet invasion and occupation. The Afghan people are struggling to reclaim their freedom, which was taken from them when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in December of 1979.

In this three-year period the Soviet Union has been unable to subjugate Afghanistan. The Soviet forces are pitted against an extraordinary people who, in their determination to preserve the character of their ancient land, have organized an effective and still spreading country-wide resistance. The resistance of the Afghan freedom fighters is an example to all the world of the invincibility of the ideals we in this country hold most dear, the ideals of freedom and independence.

We must also recognize that the sacrifices required to maintain this resistance are very high. Millions have gone into exile as refugees. We will probably never know the numbers of people killed and maimed, poisoned and gased, of the homes that have been destroyed, and of the lives that have been shattered and stricken with grief.

It is, therefore, incumbent upon us as Americans to reflect on the events in Afghanistan, to think about the agony which these brave people bear, and to maintain our condemnation of the continuing Soviet occupation. Our observance again this year of Afghanistan Day on March 21, the Afghan New Year, will recall for all the world America's unflagging sympathy for a determined people, its support for their refugees and commitment to achieving a political settlement for Afghanistan which will free that country from tyranny's yoke.

The Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 65, has designated March 21, 1983 as “Afghanistan Day” and has requested the President to issue a proclamation in observance of that day.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate March 21, 1983 as Afghanistan Day.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-first day of March, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and seventh.

Ronald Reagan

Source

How'd that turn out for us?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Now that is an awesome retort,

I'm going to have to copy that, too bad it's so long or I'd put it in my signature.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And they still pamper Saudi Arabia which has a long history of human rights abuses, discrimination of women, medieval laws and wait for it...isn't a DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY.

edit on 23-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

new topics

top topics

join