It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dexter Season 6 Discussion (with trailer)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

On another note...I think now that Deb has been promoted, then she will be supervising (thus having access to) more crimes. I suspect that she will start to piece together seemingly unrelated "missing persons" reports....from which, she will be led down a path that takes her to the oh so familiar door step of one Dexter Morgan.

Wow, what an ending to season 6. I may have been off on the mechanism, but I had a strong feeling that Deb would find out about Dexter's "dark passenger" before this season ended. Next season ought to be quite interesting, as all of the loose ends of season 6 are dealt with.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So I watched a bit of the first season and recently saw the last few eps of this season. It kind of came off as poking fun of itself slightly. The painting of Dex as the beast in particular was a gut busting moment. Has the show always been like this? If so Im going to have to give it another look.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec
So I watched a bit of the first season and recently saw the last few eps of this season. It kind of came off as poking fun of itself slightly. The painting of Dex as the beast in particular was a gut busting moment. Has the show always been like this? If so Im going to have to give it another look.

The painting made me laugh too. I think Season 6 was cool with the "End of Time" theme just in time for 2012. It's been one of my favorites so far. I really liked Edward James Olmos (not sure I spelled his name correctly).He was really good in it. The ending which I won't give away was well.....O....M....G! Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That was one heck of an ending!

Hard to see how they are going to get out of this one!

Awesome storyline this season, great villain, and twist. I just wish brother Sam didn't bite it (earlier in the season). That kind of sucked.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I have mulled this nightmarish question over and over and I can only come to one, logical and Dexterous conclusion...
Deb...will...kill...herself!!!
I wish not...
But they did recently get divorced...although I hear that they are still close ( In real life, in case someone out there wonders what I'm talking about...Michael C. Scott and Jennifer Carpenter were actually married to each other.)

Just sayin...it makes sense with the whole "therapy" thing she's doing...
Still, it's not gonna be the same now. The cat's out of the bag. This is a crushing last straw for Deb, first her fiance, then another boyfriend gets skinned (he lives), then that whole thing with Quinn, realizing that she may be in love with her adopted brother, her FBI retired killer hunter boyfriend is killed before her eyes, Rita's death...she'll realize that it all goes back to Dexter...she'll lose her mind.( I failed to put these events in order, sue me)
Unless it's all a bad dream Dexter's having...but that would be too cheesy for Dex fans.

What a bad thing that would be for anyone in Dexter's way after a tragedy like that...Perhaps the next chapter will be Dexter as a fugitive!
Perhaps...I should read the books, it's a long way til Fall.

I miss you Dex...come back to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join