It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dexter Season 6 Discussion (with trailer)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone else a Dexter fan? If so, check out the Season 6 trailer. This looks like it will be a great season. I love the trailer, if for no other reason than the song played in it.

So, will Deb finally discover Dexter's secret this season? I think she will and I think she will initially be shocked, but later become proud of him.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Will this be a Dexter victim this season?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85fafe37d3f7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Dexter is awesome, but I cant believe he married Debbie his sister in real life....she's such a dude. Now the woman who played his wife, the one that got killed in the bath tube...wow she was hot.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Will this be a Dexter victim this season?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85fafe37d3f7.jpg[/atsimg]

lool thats f'kn awesome Casey anthony is gonna get "dexxed" =)

yes for dextor the vigilante seriel killer we root for !!

i still can't believe rita is gone ....still in shock and awe over that play

can't wait for the new season ...... love this show

edit on 22-7-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I LOVE Dexter and have been waiting all year for it to come back out.

Dexter is the only show I watch religiously the night it originally airs.

This season looks very good and I too think Deborah will find out but I'm not sure what her reaction will be.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
omigod. I am soooo excited. I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

Judging by the trailer, I'm wondering if Dex will start contemplating religious
criminals and religion in general the whole time?

These character's are so developed in this show, it blows my mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So has everyone been watching the new espisodes? What do you think so far? Dexter and Boardwalk Empire are my only 'must watch' shows this fall season.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I must admit i haven't been very impressed so far this series. Its exactly the same format as the other series. Dexter is on the trail of another serial killer (although there is 2 people involved) and every episode he kills another bad guy. Deb gets to be Captain of Miami Metro and still swears in every scene she is in and Harry is learning to talk.

Right from the first episode we know who the 2 killers are and to be honest they are not that scary or twisted. The only thing we don't really know at this point is why they are doing the killing. The first murder they committed involved putting some snakes inside the body , when the snakes slithered out they used some pretty sad CGI which totally ruined the whole effect.

I think series 4 with John Lithgow has been the best so far. His character was very scary and twisted. The format is starting to get a bit tired, I'm quite disappointed with it so far. I think they should at least keep us guessing for a few episodes before letting us know who the killers are.

The only new interesting addition to this series is Vince's sexy new assistant Ryan Chambers

edit on 10-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It doesn't matter that little Collin Hanks is the serial killer this time around! As long as Dexter's still doing his thing....it will be a great season. And, hopefully, it will not be the last season.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
It doesn't matter that little Collin Hanks is the serial killer this time around! As long as Dexter's still doing his thing....it will be a great season. And, hopefully, it will not be the last season.

If they are up front in showing us who the "seasonal bad guy" is, then you can almost guarantee a surprising twist. In so far as another season...it's a sure thing...Showtime would be INSANE to end it. Of course I said the same thing about many series in the past.

On another note...I think now that Deb has been promoted, then she will be supervising (thus having access to) more crimes. I suspect that she will start to piece together seemingly unrelated "missing persons" reports....from which, she will be led down a path that takes her to the oh so familiar door step of one Dexter Morgan.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I agree. The rumor mill has always said tat Deb was going to find out that Dex was a serial killer. So, her promotion seems like a giant step toward that end...just hope that it happens later rather than sooner!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My wife just got me hooked on this show. Granted, I haven't seen the previous seasons, but I feel I know enough about the character, and so far, it hasn't made me enjoy the show any less I don't think....

I'm going to have to get those DVDs though...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
My wife just got me hooked on this show. Granted, I haven't seen the previous seasons, but I feel I know enough about the character, and so far, it hasn't made me enjoy the show any less I don't think....

I'm going to have to get those DVDs though...

You have to rent the DVD's! I didn't watch the first season until they did a marathon of episodes on SHO before the season finale. I was hooked! I envy you that you can have a Dexter day (s) and watch all the episodes you haven't seen! What a great few days that would be!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That would be cool.

I'm loving this whole "Doomsday" killer angle. Looks like (as of the last episode) they know who they are looking for now though...both of them.

Can't believe these detectives weren't getting the very obvious religious references though. My wife even, a Catholic, is like, "What is that noise, do you think"..and I'm saying "Locusts, of course...why the heck would they open that?" and sure enough....

I like the brother Sam angle though, that's interesting.

Really can't wait to see the previous seasons.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Im worried if Dexter finds Jesus I am done with the show. I hate the new detective, whats his name?, he seems like a terrible actor I was hoping for a replacement for Doakes , who i enjoyed. My wife insists the new one is supposed to act the robot idk I fear he is just bad

the previous seasons are available on netflix instant

edit on 10/27/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I like the idea of someone with a dark passenger struggling with the idea of God. I can relate to that. While I am not a serial killer, I definitely have a dark passenger. I constantly struggle with how to control that side of myself…hence my avatar. I am interested to see how they portray this struggle for Dexter.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Season 6 Is pretty good, not amazing like 3 and 4 but It good, I'm thinking a twist or a major scene like Deb finding out.

Anyone heared any news for a Season 7? Last I heared Michael C Hall has asked for too much money and Showtime will not pay up?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think we'll see Dexter go to God... Yeah, the new detective is pretty much a non-character.

I hope he doesn't price himself out of the show.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Season 7-8 confirmed :-)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Must admit that I did not the the twist coming that was at the end of tonights episode. Looking back, I guess I can see how it makes sense.

Maybe I should have expected it after the twist at the end of last weeks "Homeland". (good show too, but not as good as Dexter)
edit on 11/27/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join