It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Evil Banker Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here's a good article-

dailybail.com...

What do the rest of you think of this? It's a war between us and them- what will happen next do you think?

I know there are probably a trillion threads on this topic already, but none of them seem to be active right now. We need to have at least one active thread on the evil bankers going at all hours of the day and night.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Here's my two cents, let's look at the pyramid scheme.

Wall Street runs the Federal Reserve –
Federal Reserve runs the Federal Government –
Federal Government runs the people -
The people bail out Wall Street with TARP
Then we start over again with Wall Street……..

Now the S&P wants to downgrade the US triple-A rating, pushing up the interest rates which starts back on the top of the pyramid.

If we utilize the JFK Executive Order 11110, perhaps we can all put and end to the vicious circle.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fisheye

Absolutely! I think that was one of the main reasons he was assassinated. LBJ killed those treasury notes in a hurry didn't he? But really-- yes it's an excellent idea. Novel approach, getting back to the treasury issuing currency, almost like the Constitution.

What I don't understand (if you do, please explain it to me)--- aren't Moody's ratings discredited now? Why is anybody taking a Moody's rating seriously anymore? I thought they all really blew their reputations a few years ago with the AAA ratings on high risk derivatives.

But ultimately, they all are at war with the rest of us. A good point I read a couple of days ago on a news site was that when the banks needed the trillions in bailouts, the "money" was "found" and nobody was suggesting that social security checks wouldn't go out. Now they're putting the squeeze hard on the rest of us. Eventually they have to make all the fake "money" somehow real, and I suppose the only way they can do that is to plunder the "real" economy where we live?

It all looks like it's collapsing under it's own logical fallacies. I'm hoping they all fall- we could survive a bit of chaos, couldn't we? I could.

By the way, I'm suing my mortgage holder right now. It's in federal court. Complicated story, but no- I'm not the defendant in a foreclosure as much as a plaintiff in a consumer protection suit.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ah, I see we have an informed poster…

I agree with you, I think this is a strong connection to the JFK assassination. The Federal Reserve had the most to lose and the most to gain by this. You are correct, JFK had issued Red Seal notes that were debt free and were quickly pulled from circulation after his death. They were still printing Red Seal $10 and $20 silver certificates that were never circulated.

Lincoln was trying to do the same thing when he issued the green backs and was shot by John Booth; who by the way, was a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle which was controlled by wealthy bankers.

Good luck with that suit, I hope you come out on top!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fisheye

Thanks for your moral support!

There is a very creepy connection between the Lincoln and JFK assassinations and their attempts to circumvent the private bankers, isn't there? By all rights, there ought to be grounds to convict- means motive opportunity, and, as you pointed out, "qui bono?" they were the ones to benefit. This was exactly the sort of thing that Jefferson had warned us all about, and now look where we are! Interestingly too, it was also the real reason for the American Revolution. We're all taught that it was the tea tax that prompted the rebellion, but it was in fact the English government's attempt to abolish the interest free colonial scrip- force the colonists to borrow from the private London banks and do business in pound sterling. And become debt slaves to the London bankers. No thanks, shots fired.

A really sad thing that I've seen too much, even on this site, is the success the bankers and their puppets have had in pitting normal Americans against each other. As far as the foreclosures go, the serious issue right now is the servicing company fraud and theft. The servicing companies don't make money from performing loans, you see, they make money from foreclosures- so they routinely set up and trap borrowers into defaut (which happened to me) and then string them along with extortion and false promises until it suits them to foreclose. A normal application of the consumer protection laws would have prevented thousands of foreclosures, but the government is more interested in protecting the banks than enforcing the laws. I don't know how my case will do, but if I succeed at all, it will be a precedent case, at least in this state.

By the way, do you have any idea how much those bills are worth now? I know genuine greenbacks are worth a lot, but the JFK notes- there must still be quite a few out there.

Well, we know Obama's not going to go against his banker friends!

Interesting to see what will happen next.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And here's another- good summary of why we hate them so.. Copy it for your friends who don't get it yet.

vidrebel.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"You didn't cause this mess. They did."
SO TRUE WAKE UP AND ACT!!!

good article.
i wish more people would care enough to at least read this and more articles like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Thanks! By the way, I really, really like your screen name.

new topics

top topics

join