It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana Police Face Arrest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am an American and granted I don't even have a dog in this fight but I just have to say that even though I am not real crazy about the Royal Family I loved Diana, Princess of Wales. I believe she was the shining jewel of the Royals and I was devastated when I heard about her death. She had a measure of Humanity that seemed to be non - existant in the rest of the Royals. When she died (and I believe she was murdered) she went on the list of things that I will never forget:
I remember where I was and what I was doing when JFK was murdered.
I remember where I was and what I was doing when MLK and RFK were murdered.
I remember where I was and what I was doing when Sept.11 happened.
I remember where I was and what I was doing when Princess Diana died.

I don't care what anybody else thinks..she was my kind of Princess

R.I.P H.R.H Diana, Princess of Wales.

(Sorry, I know this was probably off- topic but I couldn't help myself)
edit on 23-7-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I always had a feeling she was probably murdered..

Doesnt surprise me,but still interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have trouble elevating any human above another, whether they be queens,presidents or garbage collectors.
I continually have this image of them sitting on the toilet, doing what everyone else does.
Anyone living in adoration of another human being is not realising their own true potential.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norry
I have trouble elevating any human above another, whether they be queens,presidents or garbage collectors.
I continually have this image of them sitting on the toilet, doing what everyone else does.
Anyone living in adoration of another human being is not realising their own true potential.

There is nothing wrong with admiring someone.
As far as 'true potential', sometimes it is the people that we admire that propel and compel us to reach our true potential.
While human beings may dislike elevating others, they have zero problems putting others down and dismissing them as 'less than'.....
Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

I quite liked Diana but lets face it, she was nothing special and certainly not such a shining human specimen as to inspire anyone to reach 'true potential' as human beings or anything vaguely like it.

The Cult of Celebrity can be a powerful, mesmerizing delusion and a potent control mechanism. Royalty is just an ancient form of it.

She was a woman. A mother. She lived a priviledged life, some of it sad some happy. She died. Thats it.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by PaganArchangel

I quite liked Diana but lets face it, she was nothing special and certainly not such a shining human specimen as to inspire anyone to reach 'true potential' as human beings or anything vaguely like it.

The Cult of Celebrity can be a powerful, mesmerizing delusion and a potent control mechanism. Royalty is just an ancient form of it.

She was a woman. A mother. She lived a priviledged life, some of it sad some happy. She was murdered . Thats
it.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Does anyone wonder why, even in the pristine condition her facial countenance remained in after the 'accident' that her coffin remained closed during the funeral?

I say that the car carrying Dodi Fayed had her body double, used to distract the poparazzi - the supposed reason why the Princesses car was speeding... because it was being chased BY the poparazzi - which caused the unfortunate accident. At the same time Diana slipped unnoticed out a quieter exit, oblivious at the time of the accident.

At that time, Diana was experiencing unprecedented attention from the poparrazi. Her 'death' gave her relief from this intense harassment...

The closed casket protected her - thus another reason why a young prince William never shed a single tear at his mother's funeral - BECAUSE HE KNEW SHE WAS STILL ALIVE.

Ok, all you character bashers... let's not go gung ho on this. It's my belief, and I am happier to know in my intelligent mind that she's alive and well.

I believe this too.....I live in Seattle....and one summer about 7 or 8 years ago....I was out for a walk...and a group of tourists happened by...one of them looked like Diana...different hair cut and style...but I was sure it was her..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How much heat will Clarkson get for his Princess Di crack last night?

My guess is very little, he insulted the entire country of Mexico and never even said he was sorry.

Different rules for different people?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join