It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana Police Face Arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If thats the case then flour should be pronounced as just "fluh"? or floor?, oh wait flour is French it SHOULD be pronounced something like floo eh
Call me King off topic. Im just here to confuse people. Im done for now though

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
if they are poping off Princes Di, Dr Kelly and the news of the world reporter than how many other people have been taken down without anyone knowing.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Who thinks the Queen owns Canada, not the Queen, or the Royal Family.

Who said anything about America and spelling and phonetics? If colour was spelled like it was spoken then it would be spelled culur.

so wud this sentense b spelt lyk this.

If you dislike the Royal Family that is fine, but dont pretend they care, dont pretend that they are trying for some new world order. They are merely living their lives and it is the whole world through their interest interest and love of the family that keeps them going.

You are in the most minor of minorities. The majority of the planet love the royal family, they dont preach hatred on Muslims, Jews, Catholics, atheists, vegetarians, vegans, homosexuals or astronauts, they just do their own thing.

Why on earth do you dislike a passive family?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
the majority of the british people have never believed it was an accident .
her work in trying to get the land mines outlawed was causing a lot of concern in certain countries that did not want to see her succeed , maybe that was a motive

Diana was the queen we should have had , she dragged the royal family into the 21 century kicking and screaming .
R I P Diana.

I'm British, I live in Britain and apart from on a site such as this I don't know anyone who doesn't believe it was a tragic accident. I'm not sure how Diana dragged the royal family into the 21st century when she died in the 20th.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Perhaps the recently released new documentary on Diana's death may have stirred up some kind of can of worms? (It was banned in UK, lol!)
edit on 22-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

What was the name of this documentary wcitizen? I don't recall a new documentary.

ETA: Found it... it's called Unlawful Killing.
edit on 23/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Diana was murdered.
Anyone with great exposure in this world, who shows a bit of heart, will get killed.
That is the horrible truth.
Some examples:
Martin Luther King
John F. Kenndy
Saddath
Oluf Palme
... and Diana.
Just ask yourself, "is there anyone currently in this world, that you really admire?"
I personally, cant think of anyone.
Any famous who shows all our true charactics of being human - kind, respectful, peaceseeking, diplomatic, etc.etc. will get killed. They never let more than one of these personality live at the same time.
Who murdered Diana? ... the same people who murdered the above mentioned characters.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Interesting. The person responsable for "withholding evidence", in this case the note, should be tried and face possible jail-time.

If I remember correctly from reading the article, with-holding evidence is punishable by up to 3-5 years in prison.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
View Diana's assasination claim within the fuller context of the letter.

She also states that Camilla Parker-Bowles was merely a convenient "decoy" until she (Diana) was out of the way, which would leave Charles free to marry the nanny of their sons, Tiggy Legge-Burke.

As subsequent events revealed, Diana didn't even have a clear grasp of what was going on in her immediate social circle. With that in mind how much would you like to trust her judgement concerning something as secretive and complex as an assasination plot?
edit on 23-7-2011 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

So glad to hear that they are arresting at least two that withheld evidence. I always believed that Princess Diana was murdered.
The video at the hotel before the fatal crash showed the chauffeur walking around and he was certainly walking a straight line, not weaving like the drunken bum they portrayed him to be. The long, slow ride to the the hospital was another big red flag. It would be a great day if the royals who ordered her killed - Phillip - most likely - are exposed.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Diana also spoke of the note during a television documentary. If the note evidence has been withheld, it makes me wonder what else happened to evidence, was Paul really drunk or were records altered.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Motorhead

Her description of the plot, as she stated in a television documentary, she was very accurate.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Anything beautiful, decent and moves humanity in the correct direction is destroyed. There truly is evil in the world. I believe that is all about to change!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think you are onto something here. I don't know if it's a ploy, but if this "accident" is revisited, Prince Charles surely will be implicated. Should that happen, I can't see him becoming King, as I think the people wouldn't have it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

It was probably pre-established that way. I believe this was a pre-meditated murder and they were told to contact Charles first.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Don't worry I think Liz agrees that Charles should not rule, if he ever gets the throne it should be quite a temporary measure. The family are aware of Charles's PR and no amount of award programmes has changed it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Who thinks the Queen owns Canada, not the Queen, or the Royal Family.

Who said anything about America and spelling and phonetics? If colour was spelled like it was spoken then it would be spelled culur.

so wud this sentense b spelt lyk this.

If you dislike the Royal Family that is fine, but dont pretend they care, dont pretend that they are trying for some new world order. They are merely living their lives and it is the whole world through their interest interest and love of the family that keeps them going.

You are in the most minor of minorities. The majority of the planet love the royal family, they dont preach hatred on Muslims, Jews, Catholics, atheists, vegetarians, vegans, homosexuals or astronauts, they just do their own thing.

Why on earth do you dislike a passive family?

Humanity should exist in equality, thats why i dislike all royalties. They can not exist..
edit on 23-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

I logged on just to add stars for you MisterBurns. The poster on page four who indicated that Canadians do not respect the royal family certainly doesn't speak for me.

These people did not get to choose their life. They were born under a microscope and as such, while they enjoy great privilege, they also have a very structured existence with limited life choices.

I think they have used their privilege wisely. Harry served in the military. William works in search and rescue. Their father worked to protect England's architectural heritage. Their mother was a great humanitarian.

That's a lot more than you can say for other people born into great privilege. (A certain American heiress comes to mind.)

While there may be some members of their family who lack character, is anyone's family any different?

Saying hateful things about people none of us knows is just wrong.

Remember the Golden Rule people.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Reaching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She was with Dodi al Fayad. His father is one of the largest arms dealers in the world and makes a fortune off land mines. That just doesn't add up.

She rallies against land mines and dates the guy who's father profits the most off of them?

The body guard had HIS seatbelt on, but the people he was protecting didn't? Should've been the other way around.

The first and only time the video surveillance camera by the 13th pillar wasn't working?

The emergency personnel took almost an hour to get her out of the tunnel, when by protocol they should have "scooped and ran" with her to the nearest er as fast as possible.

Above the 13th pillar is a monument to the goddess diana?

It all just isn't right.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I love being English and I am proud of our Royal Family the same as the French are proud of their Champagne, the same as the Dutch are proud of their liberism, the same as the Germans are proud of their engineering...

Of course. I mean, it's not as if the English have supersonic airliners and the like to be proud of is it? Why bother when Germans have the brilliance of BMW to boast about!

Our Royal Family is an unending farce, worryingly powerful across the whole world, and a tad tyrannical.

We have CCTV footage of the driver minutes before the crash, we see him walk in a manner suggesting stone-cold sobriety, ditto with footage of him kneeling down to tie his shoelace. Withheld, inconvenient witness statement purport that a man carrying something like a needle in his hand, approached the crashed car and lifted the driver's head of the steering wheel. And that everyone is where the drivers post-mortem blood alcohol level came from.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

I love being English and I am proud of our Royal Family the same as the French are proud of their Champagne, the same as the Dutch are proud of their liberism, the same as the Germans are proud of their engineering...

Of course. I mean, it's not as if the English have supersonic airliners and the like to be proud of is it? Why bother when Germans have the brilliance of BMW to boast about!

Our Royal Family is an unending farce, worryingly powerful across the whole world, and a tad tyrannical.

We have CCTV footage of the driver minutes before the crash, we see him walk in a manner suggesting stone-cold sobriety, ditto with footage of him kneeling down to tie his shoelace. Withheld, inconvenient witness statement purport that a man carrying something like a needle in his hand, approached the crashed car and lifted the driver's head of the steering wheel. And that everyone is where the drivers post-mortem blood alcohol level came from.

Nope. That still does not explain the level of carbon monoxide in the driver's blood, which was so high he should have been very ill and unfit to drive, as forensic experts pointed out both before and at the inquest into Princess Diana's death. The only explanation consistent with this is that his blood sample was substituted by that of an alcoholic who had poisoned himself with carbon monoxide. That is what some investigators suspect now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join