It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana Police Face Arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

nobody.......before any serious inquest, the remaining "players" will commit "suicide"....betcha!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

my bet is that poor Will has "cognitive dissonance"...look it up.... it means his brain can't handle the truth, so he will go on like his mom died in a tragic accident, and his dad didn't have anything to do with it....what else could he do???

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

I will always fail to understand that the first person called was her ex-husband, instead of her brother. Am I the only one who thinks that's very inappropriate?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just more evidence that we cannot trust our government or law enforcement officials to tell us the truth about virtually anything.

And think of all the countless "100 % fact" claims made by the MSM during the aftermath of her death, and think of how none of them actually knew anything about the reality of the case in context of the withheld evidence and information that we are just now learning about, well over a decade later.

That's ok though, we shouldn't rely on "them" to inform us of anything in the first place.

We should be relying on common sense and critical questioning, which most of us here at ATS do everyday already.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think the two Princes are just going along with it until Prince William is crowned King! The future of the British royals rests on Prince William....and I think he's very much aware of just how much power rests in his hands.

Of all the royals, Prince William and Princess Catherine cost the least $$$ of all the royals including the Queen's cousins. So many of us have watched this young man grow from a bub into a fine young man. I see a great future for Prince William.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

So I wonder if that means the matter of Richard Tomlinson will resurface. He's been pretty quiet of late.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not a huge royals fan but i am english & very proud of my country & the royal family,i really hope they had nothing to do with the death of diana but deep down i have a horrible feeling they knew something.
The letter about her predicting her death has been doing the round fr many years,strange it's come up again now.

My overall feeling is if it got to close to the truth it would be stopped in it's tracks,nobody knows how deep the whole conspiracy goes if there is 1.

the whole situation still saddens me to this day

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I will always fail to understand that the first person called was her ex-husband, instead of her brother. Am I the only one who thinks that's very inappropriate?

No I dont think thats odd. Considering who she was and who her ex is. Even after she was divorced she was still Princess Di to the world. She was a world figure. They went to the top. Not strange at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A powerful world figure who goes against the New World Order.

Is it really that surprising that she was murdered?

Same thing with JFK.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I am glad to hear this .........she meant a great deal to me, not that I knew her, but loved the way she was real with her boys (emotionally, loving and they were her No 1.)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
the majority of the british people have never believed it was an accident .
her work in trying to get the land mines outlawed was causing a lot of concern in certain countries that did not want to see her succeed , maybe that was a motive

Diana was the queen we should have had , she dragged the royal family into the 21 century kicking and screaming .
R I P Diana.

I agree with you 100%........will never ever forget the day we were told she had died

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And people still believe we live in democracies.

Wake up to the dictatorship Sheeple.

1984 is here.(has been for a while)

Also i believe there is a good new documentary out on the Diana Conspiracy is just came out a few months ago....

The Documentary is called "Unlawful Killing"
edit on 22-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Everybody in the UK knows it was an assasination, jees she was just about to marry and have children with a muslim. The british Royal family could not have the heir to the thrown having a half muslim brother. She signed her death warrant when she started to date him and I suspect she did it directly to piss the palace off. Its just spoils of war for me and the alternative would have been worse.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
jees she was just about to marry and have children with a muslim. The british Royal family could not have the heir to the thrown having a half muslim brother.

Actually you are wrong there, Dodi was going to convertt to christianity and so his father had them killed, as he could not stand that!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That is not correct, Muhhamed Al Fayed was the biggest pusher for an investigation and enquiery into the tradgedy and has never let it rest. Quite a strange move for a person who was the purpetrator.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Reckon troll alert is happening here!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Muhhamed Al Fayed was the biggest pusher for an investigation and enquiery into the tradgedy and has never let it rest. Quite a strange move for a person who was the purpetrator.

Not really, he was just putting the blame on someone else to hide his involvement.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

maybe he

proteth too

much???

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

If it was him the secret service would have nailed him due to the fact there is too many conspiracy theories against the royal family about this. Just takes a bit of common sense really

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
wow really something should be found and put to rest.. wouldnt be surprised if it was a planned job

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join