It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana Police Face Arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

PRINCESS DIANA POLICE FACE ARREST

www.express.co.uk

TWO of Britain’s leading former police officers are wanted for questioning over allegations that they withheld crucial evidence about the car crash which killed Princess Diana.

A French judge wants to ask ex-Yard chief Lord Condon and Sir David Veness why they failed to disclose the existence of a note in which she predicted her assassination.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-7-2011 by Maxmars because: Removed all-caps title.

edit on Fri Jul 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title spelling

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Always nice to see that this is coming to an new level.
I really hope that this will shed light on the full spectrum of the story.
I believe she was murdered, but that's personal believe.
I would like to see it conclusive .

ì
Everyone assumed that with the end of the British inquest, the investigation into Diana and Dodi’s deaths was closed
î

Guess not, haha

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I don't know if she was murdered or not.

But that note seems like really important evidence, and I think it's darn relevant to ask questions about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I don't know if she was murdered or not.

But that note seems like really important evidence, and I think it's darn relevant to ask questions about it.

That note could open Pandora's box sort a speak

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well.... those who are called loony conspiracy theorists continue to have their belated victories....

Privacy always seems to be justified when those who will be embarrassed or even prosecuted are 'elite,' but when you are "little" people privacy just serves to embolden criminals... that strikes me as a disjointed and blatantly convoluted logic to adhere to.... but apparently, when you are part of the ruling government or the elite power structure, that's just the way they want it to be.

If Diana was murdered, as many seem to think, then it remains to be seen who will bear the blame.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

There was talk of a letter in the possession of Paul Burrell her butler which was rumoured to say that she was in fear of being killed in a staged car wreak-From the article it seems as though this is a different note on the same subject.

If this is proved to be true,that is some dirty police cover up going on.
Why would such a note be hidden unless to hide evidence of a plot?

If there was no plot,no potential evidence of a plot-then why hide such a note?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The prediction the Di made about her death is well known has been for ages.

Maybe all the exposed corruption/cover-ups is prompting some to attempt to spill before the truth comes out by someone else's hand.

Or maybe someone is bringing down the ptb one by one. Hope they're getting scared.

Or maybe it's just fudge.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

I think really the paper that produced this was looking for another story to replace the Phone Hacking Stories, which the British public were getting sick of hearing about every day. But it is true what you have commented on, the letter was produced years ago so why bring it up now? Seems sinister to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is interesting that the courts have not let this go yet, despite all the inquires and investigations. Personally I think she was killed intentionally, the marriage was a sham and hooking up with a Muslim was just too much for some. Maybe there was another reason, I don't know. With all this exposure going on maybe things are fracturing in the evil power structures of the world. Still a long way to go to clean the mess up but there are some encouraging signs going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That's sad, I hope she wasn't murdered and it's just a coincidence

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
One thing that doesn't get much press is her land mine work.

Is it possible she was putting too much heat on both the government and military industrial complex?

Britan placed a lot of mines in Africa, and clearing them back out is very expensive.

Or maybe it was a combination of things, she obviously wasn't a team player as royals go.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Its simple. The Royals didn't like the fact that their son's wife was doing a muslim dude from Egypt.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were several coverups. Just look at the latest fiasco with SUN news and Murdoch

edit on 22-7-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Very very strange.......if this implicates Charles in any way even indirectly......

guess what

This will ensure our next King is Prince William !!!!

I wonder......

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I certainly hope it does, would rather have him on the throne than Charles and that dog he has for a wife, to become Queen. You do know nothing will come of this right>?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I'm a big fan of Prince William and Princess Catherine.

Charles and Camilla can go weed their gardens for all I care! Here in Australia and NZ, we don't want to see Charles as King.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am a big fan of true FREEDOM.

There is no place for imaginary things like queens and kings. Down with every 'royal' in the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
the majority of the british people have never believed it was an accident .
her work in trying to get the land mines outlawed was causing a lot of concern in certain countries that did not want to see her succeed , maybe that was a motive

Diana was the queen we should have had , she dragged the royal family into the 21 century kicking and screaming .
R I P Diana.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Diana was a conspiracy theorist, so much affection.

She was also close enough to know what was credible, she tried so hard to shield her children from tptb so her eventual death/disappearance was inevitable. It's a theory.

The question is, what does William really think?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No one can speculate on what our two Princes are thinking but let's say they are very very clever and I'm glad Princess Catherine is on board.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

That we the public will never know or find out about.

Unless one of his friends comes out and speaks about it which will not happen that is for sure,.

Star for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join