It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So, this "transmuting body" business is not an internal phenomenon, as I first surmised; it's a physical change. If you can see it, then others can see it too. It would be the easiest thing to show it on video but I know you won't because "you've got nothing to prove", right?

it's internal but i can actually see where the denseness has transmuted afterwards

Well, since you won't give anyone a straight answer about how you know about all that ascension stuff, I'll have to answer for you:

it is a straight answer ,might not be to you but it is to me

I, Adamjagger11, know with absolute certainty that, sometimes in 2012/2013, I will ascend to a magical dimension where I'll get plugged into a giant orgasm machine and make stuff with my thoughts for all eternity, because I read it on the Internet.

that's what you are saying not me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

can we bring snacks? and smokes?

LOL! I found that extremely funny Djzombie,nicely done.

it is 2012 - 2013 precisely because we as souls all chose to go back home and end this density experiment ,but there is going to be loads who don't ascend because they will have too much fear and wont let go of this reality, they will hold on until another cycle comes around , so it's all good for all souls because eventually all souls will ascend,just at different times.

Fair enough,ill repect your opinion,i personally dont believe it though.

But hey,it might be my loss if its true,but if it isnt then im going to be the smarter person for not believing it from the start.

Good luck on it anyhow.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, question:

I'm someone who is incredibly weary of this physical, in my opinion limited, existence. There are some wondrous, beautiful things to experience here to be sure, but I grow weary of it nonetheless. I am not afraid of leaving all of this behind. The ego, the body, the physical sensations, everything. If it is possible for transcendence to occur, or ascension, or whatever one wishes to call it, then I am all for it. I'm philosophicaly skeptical, but I am open to all possibilities, and I love everyone unconditionally.

Which brings me to my question. If April 2013 (a conservative estimate, since some people say December 2012 isn't a final date, and some even say that October 2011 is the real date, but I digress) comes and nothing happens... are people going to tell me I was just too afraid to let go and so I missed the boat? Or that the date has been delayed? Or that it happened in some other reality but not this one? Or that people did ascend but we can't see it in this reality because when they did they went into an alternate universe and the un-ascended "versions" of them remained here? Etc.?

Whare are people going to say/do/feel if absolutely nothing happens?
edit on 7/29/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would like to ask, how to ascend? What do I need to prepare?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Which brings me to my question. If April 2013 (a conservative estimate, since some people say December 2012 isn't a final date, and some even say that October 2011 is the real date, but I digress) comes and nothing happens... are people going to tell me I was just too afraid to let go and so I missed the boat? Or that the date has been delayed? Or that it happened in some other reality but not this one? Or that people did ascend but we can't see it in this reality because when they did they went into an alternate universe and the un-ascended "versions" of them remained here? Etc.?

Wow!

Well said.

You sound like an ex-new ager.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

The ascension will procedd as planed.
The shift however has been delayed.

Unfortunately the amount of people who will ascend you can count on one hand.
The masses who are ready will either shift to a more better place, and the rest will be left behind to play the same old game.

But anyway I am so ready, I even packed extra underwear, and socks just in case. Lets get this party started, I need to get me some of that, ascension.

Wait were are we ascending up to now again, op?
edit on 31-7-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join