It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

shall i rephrase it "do i really care and want to waste my energy trying to convince you"?

I didn't ask to be convinced of anything. I just had a simple question. That you refuse to even answer says much. Carry on, then...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
I am hearing a lot of talk about ascension but who is gonna rule over you when you do ascend. You think your gonna be free to do what you want? When you ascend or if you look at alien species that did ascend they have barely any choices. The leader will probably be a monarch because we all know there can never be peace with a republican-democracy. They change every difference between people so people have less to fight about. Is that freedom?

The question is, do we have free-will now? And if we do... is it necessarily a good thing?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
to all the people who are ascending................. shall i stop using public forums because i wont answer to this guy?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
No one knows anything. Its all assumptions based on so-called "channeled information". These are all based on the Mayan Calendar. I'm not denying it as a possibility. I'm just pointing out that its all just speculation. I do think there are a lot of coincidences going on as far as biblical prophecy being fulfilled goes. But I can't assert the validity of any claim of ascension other than by observing "coincidences".

Cool.
Well have fun with your channeling and analysis of coincidences.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

well i do refuse to answer it ,nothing wrong with that is there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
it really is amusing ,when threads like this get created you get loads of agents of the matrix come into them and take over them because they are protecting the matrix and don't want anyone to ascend.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Skeptic, yes sometimes, it is good to be that way.

I think you are being fooled, i have been through the whole thing i can assure you, i even fell for it for a while, then i saw it for what it is.

Sadly until you do the same instead of pursuing this line, you will not see it, as for reading me like a book, i think not, you for example do not what path i have walked to be where i am.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Answer me this, i assume you follow the "we create our own reality" thought process?

If so, why with all of this work you are no doubt doing to create your own reality, is nothing changing?

You are being sold a line my friend. u2u me if u want, and we can discuss further save going off topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

well i do refuse to answer it ,nothing wrong with that is there.

You say something is going to happen. And that you and others know it will. I was just curious what this ascension is and how people know it'll happen. You don't have to answer, but I figured since you started a thread on it you wanted to talk about it. I guess it's not worth discussing. Cool. Enjoy your thread, dude.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by adamjagger11

Skeptic, yes sometimes, it is good to be that way.

I think you are being fooled, i have been through the whole thing i can assure you, i even fell for it for a while, then i saw it for what it is.

Sadly until you do the same instead of pursuing this line, you will not see it, as for reading me like a book, i think not, you for example do not what path i have walked to be where i am.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Answer me this, i assume you follow the "we create our own reality" thought process?

If so, why with all of this work you are no doubt doing to create your own reality, is nothing changing?

You are being sold a line my friend. u2u me if u want, and we can discuss further save going off topic.

You said it right dude, didn't know how else to say it but you're right.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by brommas

i beg to differ , i think you may of been on this path and then been manipulated back into the matrix , each to their own though my friend i respect your views.

link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

No one knows anything. Its all assumptions based on so-called "channeled information". These are all based on the Mayan Calendar. I'm not denying it as a possibility. I'm just pointing out that its all just speculation. I do think there are a lot of coincidences going on as far as biblical prophecy being fulfilled goes. But I can't assert the validity of any claim of ascension other than by observing "coincidences".

Cool.
Well have fun with your channeling and analysis of coincidences.

I never said I believed in channeling. I do believe in Biblical prophecy, but Idc if you do, so you shouldn't care if I do.

I don't necessarily believe ascension will happen in 2012, but I know evolution will happen at some point. My question to you is:

Do you believe in evolution?

If you do, what do you believe it would entail?

And if this next one is outside the realm of possibility in you mind then just say, "this is outside the realm of possibility in my mind". What do you believe we are evolving towards?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

drummer i've spoke on threads with you before , there is no logical reason to argue about it because i can't prove anything to you so what is the point?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
also i don't really care if you skeptics don't believe what i say ,why should i ? , i haven't got a point to prove.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I never said I believed in channeling. I do believe in Biblical prophecy, but Idc if you do, so you shouldn't care if I do.

I don't care. Everyone can believe in what they like.

I don't necessarily believe ascension will happen in 2012, but I know evolution will happen at some point. My question to you is:

What exactly is "ascension" to you?

Do you believe in evolution?

I accept the theory of evolution.

If you do, what do you believe it would entail?

I dunno what that means

And if this next one is outside the realm of possibility in you mind then just say, "this is outside the realm of possibility in my mind". What do you believe we are evolving towards?

As far as I know evolution doesn't have a goal that it progresses to.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
people fall into the trap that they NEED to answer to skeptics ,no you don't ,it's your free choice to answer to who you want!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

drummer i've spoke on threads with you before , there is no logical reason to argue about it because i can't prove anything to you so what is the point?

I don't expect proof nor have I asked for it. I'm just trying to understand what "ascension" is and how people know it's going to happen. I was also interested in why it'd be 2012-2013 but we haven't got that far yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes /No. We do have free will to an certain extent. There are certain things/people that can constrict some of your choices. Yes free will is a good thing without it we would be like slaves with a few choices. But we would have what we call peace.There can never be full peace with free will. But if you like peace in exchange for freedom join the "NWO".

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Good luck to you all in the process...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I believe adamjagger11. What must I do to ascend?
edit to add: hello adam? You haven't ascended just yet have you?
Hey why did you make this thread adam?
edit on 22/7/2011 by Inkrinhuminge because: waiting instructions from my new guru jagger11

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Thanks for the comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join