It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by adamjagger11

Can I bump this thread in 2013, or will you be making an alt account?

I will personally come find this thread and bump it!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by smithjustinb

i believe it will be an instant shift in reality and those who ascend will be swept up into indescribable ecstasy and realize that they have just ascended into a state of existence where they can create with mind and travel anywhere in an instant.

I believe evolution follows a line of expanding awareness. For instance, dogs are not self-aware. They are aware, but don't know what they are aware of. Then, the more evolved dolphins, can look in a mirror and rejoice at the sight of their recognized reflection. (I've seen them do it). The difference between humans and dolphins is only materialism. In this sense, we are self-aware, but of a negative type.

So there really is no difference between us and dolphins except polarity. Anyway. So if we were to evolve, it would be nearly logical to assume that we would evolve into an expanded awareness. For instance, collective awareness. We replace "I and me" with "we and us". This is an existence of compassion. I feel what you feel. I see what you see. I think what you think. We have telepathy. Also, naturally our creative powers are magnified much more efficiently.

That is what I believe the direction of evolution to be. Expansions of awareness. I don't know that it will happen in 2012 necessarily. But there are a lot of coincidences involved in Biblical scripture in the areas of prophecy being fulfilled.

It was also a coincidence that at the beginning of the 9th wave of the Mayan calendar, the Egyptian revolution took place. I that occurence has been reverberating throughout the rest of the world, manifesting in various ways since it happened.
edit on 22-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

bump it all you want , i wont be here lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Yes you will, you won't be on this site but you'll be here with the rest of us. It's a guarantee like being here after dooms dates!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

i'll be in a different existence feeling infinite ecstasy, creating anything in an instant and how is it a dooms date? it's ascension date.
edit on 22-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

folks this ascension WILL take place

How do you know this?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

it's not just me that knows this ,loads of others do too.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

folks this ascension WILL take place

How do you know this?

Hello person with common sense, he hasn't gave us any thing. Did he hear it from a dream ? Crazy Uncle Joe ? Best mate, neighbour with a beard ? Where did he get this from ?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Name some, I am interested in this. To see who actually believes it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
do i need to answer that ?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am hearing a lot of talk about ascension but who is gonna rule over you when you do ascend. You think your gonna be free to do what you want? When you ascend or if you look at alien species that did ascend they have barely any choices. The leader will probably be a monarch because we all know there can never be peace with a republican-democracy. They change every difference between people so people have less to fight about. Is that freedom?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Fantastic!

How do they know it?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

do i need to answer to you?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It would be nice, when we look ascension up all we see is the rapture with UFOs that is not very convincing is it ?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It would help the conversation if you did.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

yeh but am not going to lol got nothing to hide just don't want to answer to you

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

shall i rephrase it "do i really care and want to waste my energy trying to convince you"?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

yeh but am not going to lol got nothing to hide just don't want to answer to you

Okay.

Maybe you should stop using public forums.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Fantastic!

How do they know it?

No one knows anything. Its all assumptions based on so-called "channeled information". These are all based on the Mayan Calendar. I'm not denying it as a possibility. I'm just pointing out that its all just speculation. I do think there are a lot of coincidences going on as far as biblical prophecy being fulfilled goes. But I can't assert the validity of any claim of ascension other than by observing "coincidences".

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

maybe i should stop using public forums just because i don't want to answer to you? :S what are you the answer police?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join