It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you ready?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Are you ready to let go of the limitations of the third dimensional control system that enslaves you with money? Are you ready to enter into unlimited freedom?
Are you ready to enter an existence where there is no limits to the indescribable ecstasy you will feel?
Where you can create with thought anything you want and you can travel anywhere in an instant?

Coming to you in 2012 - 2013 i present the ascension!

If you miss this screening there will be another one later in another lots of thousands of years LOL so what is it going to be? ascension or carry on this slave ,money,wars bullcrap untill your soul is ready?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ascension has has many mentions through-out the world and it's one that has intrigued me often as a fond watcher of stargate ascension is mentioned mostly thoroughly and I always wondered are we ready as humans ok yes there are people who are ready but what about the other people who aren't what would become of them I wonder

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Whatever you are taking, can you send some my way please?

I would then be able to agree with and partake in this ascension BS.

link   
reply to post by Wideawake385

this is it bro ,the ascension is almost upon us,those who do not ascend will carry on their journeys in the lower dimensions untill they are ready.there is no right and wrong in this ,it's weather you are ready to let go of the old ways and enter into the new.

link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
Are you ready to let go of the limitations of the third dimensional control system that enslaves you with money? Are you ready to enter into unlimited freedom?
Are you ready to enter an existence where there is no limits to the indescribable ecstasy you will feel?
Where you can create with thought anything you want and you can travel anywhere in an instant?

Coming to you in 2012 - 2013 i present the ascension!

If you miss this screening there will be another one later in another lots of thousands of years LOL so what is it going to be? ascension or carry on this slave ,money,wars bullcrap untill your soul is ready?

"Ascension" would require this to be dealt with: www.abovetopsecret.com...
That's if you want to become positive. There's no way around it.

So how do you think "ascension" will take place?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

Yep ive been ready for ages. I have just recently started to hear them,Its getting louder each day..
Sometimes i cant contain my excitement..
Im thinking of putting a logo on my back lawn..
Do the members know of of any good ones that they will recognise..
I want it to say greeting welcome and most importantly pick me up when passing..
Love and respect to all
Regards
Plazmuh

link   
reply to post by brommas

arrr yes typical reply from a skeptic ,i can read you guys like a book,you will probably be one of those who chooses not to ascend this time round.

link   
Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to it with eyes wide shut. |(

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

Uhhh... yeah. I've already tried mushrooms.
Thanks, though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

i believe it will be an instant shift in reality and those who ascend will be swept up into indescribable ecstasy and realize that they have just ascended into a state of existence where they can create with mind and travel anywhere in an instant.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
isnt it funny that the skeptics reply is always "what drugs you on" lol ,folks this ascension WILL take place ,i'm on no drugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So really it's a matter of Yes and No then but it's a choice we really no control over if you are ready then you're ready because I wouldn't want to leave behind my family just for a higher plain of existence my family before me.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

yes bro or sis ,the higher part of us will of decided if we are ready or not
edit on 22-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

well your too attached to this third dimensional reality if you take them before your higher part of you lol that don't make sense does it.

link   

Originally posted by brommas
Whatever you are taking, can you send some my way please?

I would then be able to agree with and partake in this ascension BS.

Amen, I need a jab of madness too, send me some mate!

Some things just don't make sense, the OP will figure that out when nothing happens as usual. Some things are just madness and that is one of them
edit on 22-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   

One can only hope it will happen soon. What is your (or anyone) opinion on the subject (in detail).
2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
say what you want skeptics , call me nuts , say i'm on drugs , try and derail this thread as much as you possibly can, it does not change the fact an ascension is happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Can I bump this thread in 2013, or will you be making an alt account?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thank you for your information friend, Ascension has been one of my interests for many a years and you've just helped out a few of my questions I've often pondered about so you can see I've always been assertive on what I'm seeing is the truth and by no mean a misguidance so really that's what hooked me into Ascension from the begging that we leave behind the body and begin seeing and thinking only truth as it is said the truth shall set you free.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

my opinion on the subject is that we as souls chose to enter these human bodies a while ago and start this existence of limitation and we all actually chose to cut our selves off to our higher part of us in order to have this experience.We put a veil over our eyes so to speak.Then we decided on a point in time (which is 2012 - 2013) that we would end this experiment of limitation and go back to what we was before we took these bodies.This is really it people ,yes people have said these things before and nothing has happened but this is REALLY IT! ,we all decided to come back home at this point in time but there has been so much brainwashing and control that some souls wont be able to and they will have to carry on in this experiment of limitation until they are ready.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join