It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Originally posted by Jericho-X
The shooter is arrested. Confirmed being nordic, tall and blond!

If that report is true, which I have heard it is true, I hope this will silence all the bigots, racists, and fools who were buying into the mainstream reports that this was an islamic terrorist attack. Enough is enough, people are always blaming the Muslims or Jews. I am sick of it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

Are you kidding?! They'll just find a way to say he was sent by somebody who had dark skin.

link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Helpers of the Global Jihad are taking credit for this atrocity.

From the article "NRK is reporting that an unknown group called "Helpers of the Global Jihad" have posted a message that this is only the beginning of the reaction to Norwegian periodicals publishing the Muhammed cartoons, according to Andrew Boyle, a journalist in Norway."

Of course this could just be some idiot has posted this.

Anybody can claim responsibility for this on the internet
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

link   
Now being reported that 7 dead in the Oslo blast.

Will probably go up I fear

link   
Norway recently stated they would end their NATO mission in Libya and back in September were in favor of recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state. Why would any Muslim attack then after making those two claims? Who else would bomb them after making those two claims?

Not every bombing is a false flag but you have to ask yourself who gains? This has Mossad written all over it....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Confirmed by the police : 7 killed in the shooting on Utoya!!

link   
136 posts and 26 flags.

This could be part of something big connected to all the other ops going on at the moment but since this didnt happen in america it gets less attention. It just pisses me off because I know the figures above would look completely different if this happened on US soil.

Sure its an american board but what we disucss here concerns the whole world, why not show the same interest in things abroad?

Just in a bad mood and wanted to get this off of my chest,

Thank you for posting this op.

link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Im not bigoted but Im 90% certain it will be because of Islam. Lets get something straight here, if he is indeed tall blond and Nordic looking does not mean he is not a Muslim. So stop stereotyping you hypocrite.

Also this may be of interest. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
nm sorry im jumping to conclusions
edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: nm

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
UnConfirmed from Norwegian police-scanner:
9 seriously injured in OSLO, 7 dead (outside the buildings - probably more inside) and between 4 and 7 dead at Utøya!!

The shooter at Utøya is tall and blonde... - police shot him!

edit on 22-7-2011 by nakiel because: Live update

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i just turned on the news to find out the latest on the hacking scandal, but all there was, was this story.
lucky for some and not for others.

i bet there a people breathing a sigh of relief that something has taken the media's attention away and airtime to the public regarding the scandal.

i am pretty certain somebody said this would happen to bury the scandal, i have to find that persons post and star them.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Why not? After all if the bombings hit them even after Norway claims they were pulling out, it would look like the bombings had worked and would encourage more followers to do the same.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

18.40 Police are now saying they fear there may be explosives at the Labour Party Youth Camp. They have also said they are now looking for any links between the two incidents (Oslo and Utoya).

Hopefully there aren't any explosives there. It's already bad enough as it is.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

You lost all credibility once you linked me to a story that uses "Al Qaeda" as the terrorist group. Al Qaeda is a know government operative. How about you look for mainstream sources confirming that as well. So it only would be logical that they also create fake plots like the one you mentioned. The media has been threatening us with "white Al Qaeda for almost a decade now. I am trying to take you seriously, but it is difficult when you make comments such as the post of yours I am responding to.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Star for you! How can anyone chastise people for suggesting this is false flag for their withdrawal from Libya and then also claim it is an act of Islamic extremism? A bit of an oxymoron, no?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You lost all credibility the minute you attacked me for being a bigot then did exactly the same thing in your own post, your just angry about that.

My source is the BBC, they are reputable and im sure left wing enough for your liking.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Norwegian police are confirming most of our suspicions that the two incidents are linked.

18.47 Norwegian police are now saying that they believe the explosion in Oslo and the shooting Utoya are linked.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No more information about the car and the three suspects that were detained. Maybe they were let go?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77

Im not bigoted but Im 90% certain it will be because of Islam. Lets get something straight here, if he is indeed tall blond and Nordic looking does not mean he is not a Muslim. So stop stereotyping you hypocrite.

Also this may be of interest. www.bbc.co.uk...

Wouldn't it also be a stereotype to assume that it is a Muslim because it was a bomb?????

No need to call people names.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the terrorists looked for the easiest location to bomb and it had nearly nothing to do with political ideology of the poor country that was chosen.

Just a thought. . . . .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Where was Varg Vikernes while all this was going on?

Is he out of prison yet? lol

HE STRIKES AGAIN

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not sure...In addition to the PM headquarters being attaked, didn't they say the shooting occurred in the area the PM was located?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join