It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I don't think a lot of you guys realize exactly what you're going on about. I'm a believer in the NWO myself, know all about Jens's ties to the Bilderberg group as well. But we DO have a big problem with Muslim immigrants. I myself have been asked if I liked the "gift" they gave us. He was talking about 9/11. I've had female friends be raped by Muslim men in Oslo, I've had friends beaten up by roving Muslim gangs for standing outside a pub at the wrong time.

I'm not going to sit here and go through it all, but this attack isn't from the NWO. It comes from Muslims who have entered Norway and become "paper-less" so immigration couldn't check up their history.

Muslims did this, get over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Reports one person arrested. Being reported on sky news with regards to the shooting on the Summer Camp Holiday Island.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by Zabadeano

the fact that this happens to norway is so obvious being they are pulling out. if it is indeed a false flag it is one of the lamest attempts ive seen yet. ghaddafi would have no reason to attack a country who is giving up on bombing him.

Or not.

Could actually be...gasp..Islamic fundamentalist related. Or could be domestic terrorism. Or hell, could be Black Metal terrorism (lol I know) if you know that history.

There could be various groups responsible for this. Let's not jump on the "IT'S THE CIA PEEPZ! FALSE FLAG. ZOMG!"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Agrees with you actually. All blaming groups which have been posted is just pure speculation, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The shooter is arrested. Confirmed being nordic, tall and blond!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jericho-X
I'm watching TV2 Nyhetskanalen right now. As far as I heard, the police surrounded a car at the airport and have arrested 3 people. Nothing confirmed yet.

Unreal. The police are telling people to get the hell out of downtown and limit their cellphone use!

I want to know more about this...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Where was Varg Vikernes while all this was going on?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jericho-X

Have to keep that guy alive and smack some answers out of him.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Source please nutter?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Itop1

I already said that on page 2!

Or it could be this will make life's for those in Norway difficult. Restrictions will be placed on their daily lives now. Good way eh to erode more of their Liberties. Mind you I have never visited Norway. Anyone who comes to ATS who lives in Norway's maybe can give us all more informations on the status of security in Norway as a whole.

Sorry im afraid ive just got in from work so have been unable to read through the rest of this thread and the others, but who remembers the Norwegian politician guy? could it be connected? maybe not. Here the thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry if its already been posted as ive said ive just got in.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by nunya13

Muslims did this, get over it.

No need to be hostile. This is ATS...a conspiracy site where people widely entertain conspiracy theories. I wasn't stating anything as fact. It's pure speculation. You shouldn't get so upset when people do exactly what is expected of them on a conspiracy website.

ETA: You asseting it is Muslims is just as speculative at this point of me speculating this was a false flag op. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine.

edit on 22-7-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77

Source please nutter?

source here www.nrk.no...

Run through google translate if you don't speak norwegian

Also I am watching this live on norwegian TV, they are reporting everything on the go.
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can be watched at www.justin.tv...#/w/1508627824/2

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
And we have a the Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (Helpers of Global Jihad) taking responsibility... Supposedly...

These reports come from a guy watching an Islamic jihad message forum, and tweeting what he reads.

For those asking, the "claim" from the Helpers of the Global Jihad was posted to Shmukh, the most elite jihadi forum (it's in Arabic)

Excitement at camp shooting. "May God increase their dead!"

"What you see is only the beginning and there is more to come."

says it is in response to occupation of Afghanistan and insults to Prophet

shmukh forum rejoicing over reports of people stuck in buildings that police can't get to

will_mccants

edit on 22-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77

Source please nutter?

source here www.nrk.no...

Run through google translate if you don't speak norwegian

Also I am watching this live on norwegian TV, they are reporting everything on the go.
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

Yep. Tall, Nordic, and dressed like a police officer.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Verdens Gang (VG), a norwegian national newspaper, reports that a youtube video might have warned about the attack several days earlier:

A video on YouTube that reportedly was uploaded on Sunday, warned about the explosion in Oslo 22 July.

The title of the movie was originally "Wybuch w Oslo - Explosion in Oslo - 22.07.2011. Wybuch ". Wubuch means an explosion in Polish.

Verdens Gang was informed by police sources that the police have not registered any threats in advance. Soon after, at 17 O'clock the title of the video was changed to "hamsters". The video shows two hamsters running around in a cage over a minute, while people are talking in the background, probably in Polish.

Source: www.vg.no...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

norway is pulling out from the nato mission in libya in a week. apparently some people in cia/mi6/mossad are pissed and trying to send a message.

Smartest thing i've ever read on ATS thanks for pointing that out..

I didn't know They were pulling out of Liyba.

Definitely raises suspicion

Also to note its a good distraction from Murdoch's Atrocities and 'Assassinations'

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
CNN pictures of osloreply to post by Frontkjemper

The damage is realy big to oslo ;S

And yes as previous pepole have statet, We need to change immigration in whole of europe and norway... We cant continue.... we realy need to kick out all the bastards pardon my french, deport them and let live in their own damn country

This realy pisses me off, right now i wish only fo justice.... Or atleast revenge !

edit on 22-7-2011 by Rufuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If that report is true, which I have heard it is true, I hope this will silence all the bigots, racists, and fools who were buying into the mainstream reports that this was an islamic terrorist attack. Enough is enough, people are always blaming the Muslims or Jews. I am sick of it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Helpers of the Global Jihad are taking credit for this atrocity.

From the article "NRK is reporting that an unknown group called "Helpers of the Global Jihad" have posted a message that this is only the beginning of the reaction to Norwegian periodicals publishing the Muhammed cartoons, according to Andrew Boyle, a journalist in Norway."

Of course this could just be some idiot has posted this.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join