It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Far Right Style Attack

Perhaps something to do with Hess getting his grave destroyed despite the fact Hess surrendered and tried to
end the war before it even really began? Maybe a tax protest or hardline conservative who saw the Norweigen Labour party as some kind of Marxist group and decided to "teach" them a lesson?

They went after a ruling parties children, probably the equivalent of an attack on a Democrat summer camp.

Islamic group
Reprisal for Nato,Gaddafi (unlikely since they where beggining to back down), cartoon wars.
The guy is apparently non ethnic so i doubt it unless hes a convert.

False Flag
Leads to gaddafi to harden Norweigen resolve for invasion, Leads to massive crack down on the right/far right playing into the hands of radical left. Generic 9/11 moment leading to a crack down on civil liberties in the historically laid back Scandanavian region.

Either way these Lone Gunmen are getting more and more dangerous made Virginia tech look like nothing.
Important questions. Was he really alone? Where did he learn to make bombs? Where did he get so tooled up.
Was he(anders) a patsy.

If you ask me all these lone gunmen events are small time compared to what governments do. The world becomes alot easier to police with strict arms control. False flag or not its going to begin to erode the right to arms that many EU countries have held onto. Not the end of the world or democracy but worrying as our police forces begin to become more and more armed. Assault rifles in Montmart paris, submachine guns in Kensington.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile www.cx4storm.com... Artig! Anders
More options Jun 19 2003, 12:57 pm

Newsgroups: no.sport.skyting
Date: 19 Jun 2003 09:57:21 -0700
Local: Thurs, Jun 19 2003 12:57 pm
Subject: Ny Beretta karabin
Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
www.cx4storm.com...

Artig!

Anders

Im not sure is this a real firearm or is it some kind of over powered toy gun?
this is his link.
www.cx4storm.com...
Heres another link with more info.
www.berettaweb.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Harrowing Picture....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - BUT LOW QUALITY IMAGE

bildr.no...

I hope This scum-bag rots in Hell and i don't even confide/believe in Religion

It shows the Gun man Standing there with 10-20 people massacred while 1 boy/man begs for his life in the water.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That's a real firearm.

If this was what he had that was the "automatic" and it was silenced, as mentioned in a previous post by a different member, the death toll is starting to make sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Posted earlier, also a couple others.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I predict that, while in his younger years, the suspect will have been part of the 'goth' crowd and would have gone with that all black outfit including a black trench coat.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here is the persons picture, dress code looks familiar :|

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by umigo

*Freemasonry

edit on 23-7-2011 by LLTKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Although I sympathize for the losses of innocent lives, that will never make me forget Norway's involvement in the unjustified attack and killing of innocent in Libya. Most have already forgotten, what goes around comes around.

I said multiple times in ATS, if those involved in the unjustified attack against Libya think they will not be targeted, they are fools, do you think if Russia was attacking England, England won't attack Russia?

Whether Libya is involved or not is unclear at this moment of time, but if Libya is involved, this is called justice in the eyes of those that have been killed under NATO bombs, and the destruction of Libyan infrastructure and complete destabilization and stalemate held in place by NATO.

Let me repeat, what goes around, comes around.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
Harrowing Picture....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - BUT LOW QUALITY IMAGE

bildr.no...

I hope This scum-bag rots in Hell and i don't even confide/believe in Religion

It shows the Gun man Standing there with 10-20 people massacred while 1 boy/man begs for his life in the water.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Found a picture in a daily mail article that seems almost the same. So could be a photoshop? I don't have the knowledge to judge though, so maybe some expert could give an opinion?

I also just heard this on the danish TV2 News: That apparently many of the teenagers was gathered at some kind of meeting to be informed of the Oslo bomb, when the shooter arrived at the island.
Could help explain the high number of casualty...? (Lots of people grouped together and an automatic rifle.. Go figure )

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Whether Libya is involved or not is unclear at this moment of time, but if Libya is involved, this is called justice in the eyes of those that have been killed under NATO bombs, and the destruction of Libyan infrastructure and complete destabilization and stalemate held in place by NATO.

Although i agree Libyan invasion/civil war is an atrocity and should be stopped immediately.

I don't think; even the Libyans will see the massacre of youth as justice in any moral persons minds/hearts.

Its just another senseless killing of humans for an unjust cause.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Not sure if i'm the only one to put this one out there but with them pulling out of the war yeah fair deal but what about the protests against the banks surely this would be a message as well?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The media coverage of this is such a joke. All the newspapers and TV channels are reporting this as a "random" attack by a "lone wolf". It makes me sick.

Look, Anders Behring Breivik is a guy who barely existed. He has a Twitter account with one tweet and is following nobody. Suspiciously, his only tweet is in English. He has a Facebook account that's already disappeared (too much scrutiny
). Anyone this radical always has a manifesto and something to say - why would he waste the opportunity to raise hell by making one tweet? His supposed "nationalist" political views are nonsense as well - if he's so nationalist, why is one of his "heroes" allegedly Winston Churchill?

This is a guy who barely existed. The big question is, who stands to benefit? Perhaps a more direct question is - who's been in the hotseat for a while now? The answer: Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch is a billionare with connections and media properties all over the world. I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to believe that Norway - which has recently quashed several alleged Islamic terror plots - wouldn't investigate a man obviously acquiring enough explosive materials and weapons to do what he did. So then how did he acquire explosives, automatic weapons, and ammunition so easily? I should note that full auto guns are completely illegal in Norway except for collectors. Anyone who's even looked into buying automatic weapons in the US knows that they require all sorts of permits and are quite expensive. I don't imagine it's much different in Norway. More importantly, he apparently had a criminal record - it's almost impossible to purchase any kinds of weapons in Norway without having a clean background check. He also lacked any connection to right-wing extremist groups that could potentially furnish him with weapons (thereby linking him with them in the eyes of the Norwegian government). How then, was he able to acquire them with such apparent ease? Who would have the power to furnish someone with automatic weapons, explosives, and ammunition without attracting attention? Perhaps more importantly, who would want to? The answers all point to Rupert Murdoch.

Some would blame this on the CIA or NIS, but what advantage does a terror attack linked to the right-wing give? The CIA would benefit much more strongly from a smaller, domestic attack on American soil, perhaps from a random gunman killing a few volunteers at a Democratic campaign office, if they wanted to make the American right look dangerous. As for the NIS, they're tiny (Norway regularly relies on American and other foreign intelligence agencies to do most of the legwork) and I don't imagine the Norwegian prime minister or other party members would be very eager to be found responsible for the killings of eighty young supporters.

What else points to Murdoch? For one thing, how did one man kill an alleged 80 people? The Norwegian police are adamant it was carried out by Breivik and Breivik alone. Maybe it's another incident of NOTW-style police bribery? How easy would it be for Murdoch to use some of his local connections to pressure the Norwegian police not to investigate further? Perhaps the police are involved in other activities that would threaten their jobs (and perhaps the PM and Labor Party, as well) should they ever be exposed.

Clearly, Murdoch wanted to draw attention away from his activities. Even worse, he could potentially use it as a PR moment. Imagine Fox, the WSJ, the Sun, and all of his other various publications running headlining stories of Murdoch condemning Anders Behring Breivik and calling any act of terrorism, by an individual of any political affiliation, morally repugnant, thereby giving him ammunition against critiques that claim his publications are biased and allowing the various networks to loudly and publicly critique the "liberal" media for politicizing the attacks.

If the previous paragraph turns out to be right, I'll be convinced - Murdoch orchestrated the Oslo attacks to distract from the NOTW debacle, shield him from criticism of bias, and allow him to come out on top.
edit on 23-7-2011 by pr3l33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

from what ive gathed from watching this all day he had some from of a semi autto rifle with scope a shot gun and a hand gun most likely a glock and i seem to rember reading some thing on one of the threads that said he HAD been in the military but that it was some kind of complusroy service and that he left on good terms or something

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Although I sympathize for the losses of innocent lives, that will never make me forget Norway's involvement in the unjustified attack and killing of innocent in Libya. Most have already forgotten, what goes around comes around.

I said multiple times in ATS, if those involved in the unjustified attack against Libya think they will not be targeted, they are fools, do you think if Russia was attacking England, England won't attack Russia?

Only problem with that logic is that majority is against that invasion. The government did this against the wishes of the people.
And either way nothing like that justifies the killing of innocent civilians that had nothing to do with that said invasion.
But I think it is pretty clear now that this was the acts of a right wing anti islam racist.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Dude apparently they have seen a U.F.O floating above the building so im thinking aliens are trying to declare war on us we've been attracting too much attention to this planet by sending up shuttles satellite and god knows what else up there. plus the u.s government has been covering up many ufo sightings if they just told us the truth about it we would be a bit better off to be honest..

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

When a country bombs another country, the country being bombed will not sit back and absorb all the bombs, get it? They will strike back. The blame goes on the person who started the unjustified war, and that is NATO, hence Norway. You throw a stone in my house knowing it might hurt my children, if I can't find any other way of stopping you, I'll throw stones in your house knowing your children might get hurt.

If I find another way of stopping you, I will.

That being said, it is still not clear whether Libya was involved in this attack, and if she was, "what goes around comes around". I didn't see many Norwegians in the streets crying that those bombs dropped in Libya kill people, but I'm sure they will be holding yearly mourning sessions because this bombing killed Norwegians. I guess it doesn't matter if Libyans are killed by NATO bombs, but it is absolutely insane and unjustified, terrorism, evil and psycho if bombs kill Europeans.

Let's come back to reality and see everyone equally, see them beyond nationality, race, ethnicity and ideology. See them for what they are, human.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

its a real fire arm they been selling them for a few years now in the usa if not longer

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pr3l33t
The media coverage of this is such a joke. All the newspapers and TV channels are reporting this as a "random" attack by a "lone wolf". It makes me sick.

Look, Anders Behring Breivik is a guy who barely existed. He has a Twitter account with one tweet and is following nobody. Suspiciously, his only tweet is in English. He has a Facebook account that's already disappeared (too much scrutiny
). Anyone this radical always has a manifesto and something to say - why would he waste the opportunity to raise hell by making one tweet? His supposed "nationalist" political views are nonsense as well - if he's so nationalist, why is one of his "heroes" allegedly Winston Churchill?

Lol, then someone is gonna have a problem as he is supposed to be in police's custody and without having a greater insight in the norwegian legal system i'm pretty sure he's gonna face some sort of trial... I'd be very surprised if we have seen the last of this "nonexistent person"... ehem... And how about all the eye witnesses?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
reply to post by SaturnFX

SaturnFX, thank you for including the pic. I should've done so myself. I apologize. I've been doing a lot of research lately on Saturnia worship, so your username and artwork intrigue me immensely

I feel that Saturn is a giant of piece of this puzzle called reality.

NP
I don't want to give a whole history of it, however, this should clue people in whom may be interested

The Cult of Saturnia wandered throughout the Roman Empire, illuminating the path to enlightenment through all night party action. Eventually they settled in the tiny village of Neviano, in what is today southern Italy. There they led a quiet, happy life, of intoxicated over-sexed fish worship. In 1002 AD, when Christianity finally arrived, most of the Saturnists were executed, and the rest baptized and forced to move to Utah. The cult was thought to be extinguished. However, over the centuries, one family in Neviano secretly kept the rites of the Monkfish Goddess alive. They passed their ichthyous wisdom from father to son, for generation upon generation, waiting for the prophesied 1000 years to pass, when Saturnia would roam the earth again.

The illuminated ones will have their day again

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join