It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Please look up any occult calendar and you will see. Also look at the dates for waco, oklahoma city bombings, disaster in the gulf oil spill, and on and on......

Love and Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Please look up any occult calendar and you will see. Also look at the dates for waco, oklahoma city bombings, disaster in the gulf oil spill, and on and on......

Love and Peace

Waco and Oklahoma was 19th of April, 1993 and 1995? Not seing your point here. And no luck looking it up in this Occult calendar: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by khelen

i was watching it live b4 it got pulled the shot was taken from a police chopper if memory serves me

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Terrible.

My thoughts and sympathies to the people of Norway.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

Here is the link to the source

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

1. Winter Solstice - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath

a. December 21 - Yule
b. December 21-22 - Winter Solstice/Yule. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
c. February 1 and 2 - Candlemas and Imbolg, a.k.a. Groundhog's Day. One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
d. February 14 - Valentine's Day

2. Spring Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. March 21-22 - Goddess Ostara - Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. April 1 - All Fool's Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year's Day!
c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

3. Summer Solstice - 13 weeks - When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky

a. June 21 - 22 - Summer Solstice
b. June 21 - Litha is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
c. July 4, America's Independence Day, is 13 days after Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30
d. July 19 - 13 days before Lughnasa
e. July 31 - August 1 - Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August - One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

4. Autumnal Equinox - 13 weeks - Minor Sabbath but does require human sacrifice

a. September 21 - Mabon - one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights
b. September 21 -22 - Autumnal Equinox
c. October 31 - Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is the Illuminati's highest day of human sacrifice

Notice the 4/19 dates and the 7/19?

Lughnasa is on the 8/1 this year so 13 days before that is 7/22.

e. July 31 - August 1 - Lughnasa, Great Sabbat Festival. August - One of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

Plus this guy is a freemason. . .

edit on 22-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
fairly far fetched that this guy is a norwegian rambo with no military experience.

but killing all the kids is whacked. why? the bomb is a statement, granted.

it looks like a small island and with that many people on it,

it was a turkey shoot.

80 dead, we are talking some major ammo. how many rounds were fired?

had to have been hundreds. he needed to have something more accurate than a mac 10 or a hand gun.

or more shooters.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Just another Right Wing bigot. Their version of a TeaBagger. You know, the ones who shoot abortion doctors and call for the assassination of liberals.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by pimpinette

Notice the 4/19 dates and the 7/19?

Lughnasa is on the 8/1 this year so 13 days before that is 7/22.

7/22 is only 10 days prior to Lughnasa. Also, I don't see any child sacrifice connection. Sorry, I need more information to accept that particular link.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Yeah you are right about the date sorry

but the event is close enough in time and activity and associations for me to easily associate it as a sacrifice

Not just that there are reports he was talking into a head set also.

reality is stranger than fiction

Non Serviam
edit on 22-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile Translate to EnglishTranslated (View Original) We are a small fellow gang in Oslo who would like us to take jegerprøven this summer. Anybody have good suggestions for where to take classes? It would be nice if the main piece of the course was held in a location with proximity to public transportation, then we have some limited access to car. In addition, we are looking for an affordable option (not Røgeberg :,) And preferably in association with a nice hunter - and fishing where we can continue to train and develop ourselves. We are all shooters from before. Anders

small fellow gang in Oslo?

groups.google.com...

Anders Breivik View profile Translate to EnglishTranslated (View Original) Do we have mentioned this subject before, and that it was other than I had trouble finding magazines for Beretta 71 Well, now I finally got the finger and ordered one from Germany and arrived today without too many problems. Purchased fromsaid = D & q = www.cds-ehrenreich.de... "rel = nofollow target = _blank> www.cds-ehrenreich.de..., 35 EUR for 1 piece Beretta 71 magazine. This was a new mag, with a plastic bottom. Original costs 50 EUR. Porto 10 EUR. The package was stopped in customs, 90 NOK VAT + 70 NOK handling fee. Total price for the magazine was making for me about 535 NOK. It was a bit expensive for a small fisemag I think, but they are completely impossible to find in Norway, so ... CDS has no webshop solution, secure payment by card is not a alternative. I paid with international transfer directly to bank account theirs, it worked fine. Had close contact by mail all the way, and relatively quick delivery. They managed to spell my name Anders B Rei Vik, but the package could reach the road ahead. So therefore, this current small recommendation for those in search of magazines, which may be difficult to obtain at home. Soon the NOPs vårfelt, so I used two magazines. Ken has not followed the path their situation in the past, it becomes Wronghead this year? Anders

Beretta 71 magazine?

groups.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

GOOD find. Good find indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't read to much into the "small fellow gang"-thing, since one of his interests was hunting. I'll post the info from his Facebook profile below.

Director at Breivik Geofarm

Religion - Christian

Politics - Conservative

Sports - Hunting

Music - Classical

Books

William James

Consequences of Pragmatism

On Liberty

Nineteen Eighty-Four

The Trial

War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy)

The Iliad and the Odyssey

Critique of Pure Reason

The Prince

The Wealth of Nations

An Essay Concerning Human Understanding

First Folio (Shakespeare)

Leviathan (Hobbes)

The Prince (Niccolò Machiavelli)

The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri

The Republic by Plato

Movies

Gladiator

Dogville

Television

Caprica

True Blood

Stargate Universe

Dexter

The Shield

Activities

Founding and developing organizations

Reading and Writing

Interests

Socializing

Traveling

Freemasonry

Working

Gaming

Partying

Fitness
reply to post by JBA2848

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
im just a window cleaner, dont ask me...

bad squishy,

Edit, to expand, i didnt know the shootings were so bad, what is wrong with some people, seriously extreme destroyer nonsense all over the world:

ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY.

blah.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Fatmandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wonder if this was a perverted 'bunny hunt' by the NWO elitists, which is a game where their elites go on hunts with real children as the game. An isolated island with that many targets would have been ideal. These are more rumored than real, but who knows? They probably had at least 5-6 shooters, maybe more, which would have been required to panic that many kids into trying to make a swim for it. An eyewitness on the island said she heard shots coming from 'all sides.' The hunters probably escaped via boat or simply melded in with the arriving police forces.

Another theory:

The initial death toll on the island was 20-30 like they originally said, then, after evacuating all the survivors and walking wounded, they sealed the area off again and the clean up team went in and whacked all the remaining living(like they did at Jonestown), accounting for the dramatic climb to 80 dead. People said the targets were disabled with a rifle or pistol shot, and then finished off with a shotgun blast to the head.
edit on 22-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Reminds me of the book Battle Royal
2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
He was a World of Warcraft player and the nic Conservatism is supposedly him. (One of the other persons in this thread also says: "Hi Anders!") eu.battle.net...
Got this info from a Swedish forum, much like this one in style. There is also a person in there who claims that his friend used to be a neigbour of Anders (might as well be true, hoards of young Swedish people live in Oslo). He writes that his friend percieved Anders to be socially handicapped, very pedantic and a bit of a narcissist/sociopath. Anders said he had written a book about islams effect on the west, and that he was going on a big book signing tour (which the friend saw nothing of).

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It makes me so angry, and that takes A LOT:

Our lives are a blessing (or maybe a torture...) but nothing gives you the right to take anothers time here, "because you can", is not an excuse, because it "serves an agenda" is irrelevant, too random, cowardly waste.

I feel it is against the grain of the universe, our PEOPLE, our developing acceptance.
Be a d##k, next time round I know you got it coming.
( I have a theory, but im too chicken to post it!).

Peace will prevail, Us peeps are getting tired of this confrontational, confusing, non personal nonsense.
We can be more harmonic, get this bull out of there. Life is totally less effort without greed so be
honest,
grateful,
inspiring
and accepting beings.

Blah!!!!
Urgh, idealistic rantage...!

LIFE
IS
NOT
CHEAP.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Fatmandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

This is starting to look like a false flag, isnt there a holiday in Norway? if so, why would do the terrorists attack an empty office of a leader? usual terrorists use tactical maneuvers if there is no light and no one present the attack or an attack would be wasted and not a good tactical action, this is why is starting to look like a false flag.

Second Norway in Oslo The Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast, so does make any connections to the blast?

you dont do police or military Exercises unless there's a huge information coming from within.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
where there is blood there is mossad

reply to post by Droogie

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It was a normal friday and not any kind of holiday.
It is however summer vacation times in Norway, which means that there were more people on holiday compared to outside of the summer season.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join