It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Obama is speaking on the events right now, sounds like a bunch of bull..

www.justin.tv...#/w/1508627824/3

edit on 22-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The police was on national tv half an hour ago where they linked the shooting and the bombing and that the gunman might be responsible for both. So far no official sources are blaming islamist even though the media keeps asking very agressivly as if they want it to be one of those groups.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alcantara

Someone needs to track those tweets and see just where they come from. My bet is in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyfon

The police was on national tv half an hour ago where they linked the shooting and the bombing and that the gunman might be responsible for both. So far no official sources are blaming islamist even though the media keeps asking very agressivly as if they want it to be one of those groups.

Yeah, one of these days they are going to slip up and be outed hopefully. I mean how obvious was the Christmas underware bombing stunt?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyfon

I know, there's no link at all between Islamic groups and these attacks.
But so far they've said on the news that it's because of the Cartoons of Mohammed, because of Norway's involvement in Libya.... because of their involvement in Afghanistan.

Like you said, they WANT to blame the Muslims.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
@IntelTweet is in new york

from inteltweet

Abu Suleiman: "We say to them, comply with the demands of the mujahideen, for what you see is only the beginning and more is coming."

Abu Suleiman: "As for the reasons to target Norway... most importantly her assistance in occupying Afghanistan and insults to our Prophet."

Abu Suleiman: "We previously threatened more ops like the Battle of Stockholm and we demanded the European nations withdraw their armies."
edit on 22-7-2011 by Prozium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.nrk.no...

found this video from island. cant speak language so don't know what site is saying about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
www.nrk.no...

found this video from island. cant speak language so don't know what site is saying about it.

The guy they caught was going around and basicly executing people...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Well probability states that it more than likely is to be fair. I cant personally remember an attack like this since IRA days that has not involved Muslim extremists.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
According to this report, the shooter was "tall and blond". Should monitor the evolution of information to see if the description of the shooter changes to "short and brown".

Oslo bomb kills 7, gunman fires on youth camp

Shortly after the bomb, a gunman described by a police official as tall and blond opened fire at the island of Utoeya north-west of Oslo

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
reply to post by blupblup

Well probability states that it more than likely is to be fair. I cant personally remember an attack like this since IRA days that has not involved Muslim extremists.

Well it seems that most terrorist attacks of the last few years have certainly been from Islamic extremist groups, but with the arrest of the tall blonde Norwegian guy, I just think this one may be more domestic.... more political perhaps.

Who knows, we may find out or we may never know the truth

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Nice comment mate but we both know that very few norweigens can do what just happend. There is a major agenda involved I am afraid. Are there really no one agreeing on this?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
According to this report, the shooter was "tall and blond". Should monitor the evolution of information to see if the description of the shooter changes to "short and brown".

Oslo bomb kills 7, gunman fires on youth camp

Shortly after the bomb, a gunman described by a police official as tall and blond opened fire at the island of Utoeya north-west of Oslo

A radicalised muslim is radicalised, regardless of colour. My thoughts go out to the people affected.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
According to the FB-page of Torbjørn Vereide, whom swam from the island, there were multiple (three ?) shooters.

Still no official numbers of casualties...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Vg.no english news

www.vg.no...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is now reports that a suspect looking man in police uniform was seen at the bomb scene shortly after the bombings. This is possiby the same man as did the shooting, a tall blonde man speaking fluent oslo dialect.

It also appears to be 10 killed and not 20-30 on the island, a lot of those who appeared dead was faking to escape.

Translation of article via google translate:
dagbladet.no

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Originally posted by Jericho-X
The shooter is arrested. Confirmed being nordic, tall and blond!

If that report is true, which I have heard it is true, I hope this will silence all the bigots, racists, and fools who were buying into the mainstream reports that this was an islamic terrorist attack. Enough is enough, people are always blaming the Muslims or Jews. I am sick of it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

This is ridiculous. A person does not have to be brown in order to be a Muslim. It's a religion and a ideology. Perhaps clever 'brown' terrorists hired a white dude?

Rhetorical, don't answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
CNN Idiocy

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join