It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry about the arguing. I do realize this is very sad event. It was just the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
have a look at the picture on this page.
Link to page.
it chandges with 4 pictures.
you tell Me what is on top of the car???
piture num 1

I can not belive how few are dead.
thank god.

That link only goes to BBC main site.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Absolutely dreadfull, lets hope they do not find more dead people there.

I hope all the kids whom are they have not been killed or injured.

Anymore updates on the teenagers jumping in the sea? I hope they are oks,

link   
many found dead on Utoya :

www.dagbladet.no...

link   
reply to post by juleol

They're talking about this picture

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Hi and welcome.

You can read what happend in the post www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alot is said and showed since the Norweigen terroist atttack.

I think that the thing on the ilse of utöjø is just a cover up for a major organization like al-qaeda.

Anyway I really think this will be just another spike in the fragile envoironment they call earth.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Or maybe they are just Muslims and are fighting for their religion? Why don't you ask them? They are very open about it and will tell you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am speechless, so many young people dead. I need a break from reading about this.

All I can think of is a speech from the series The West Wing, and one particular sentence sticks.

The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels tonight.

So right, and so sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I know I thought that theve stopped showing the shots looked like all with blankets on them, ive a tear, there kids man, just kids innocent children.

Sick absolutely truly sick.

REU saying ARMY TAKING UP POSITIONS AROUND OSLO

elf

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

edit: already addressed above

edit on 22-7-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OBAMA ON OSLO: President Obama says the United States will offer Norway "any support" it needs in its investigation of a deadly bombing and shooting in Oslo.

"It’s a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of tragedy from occurring," Obama told cameras in the Oval Office after he met privately with New Zealand's prime minister. "Our hearts go out to them."

Obama ignored questions shouted at him by reporters..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I made an assumption on my own beliefs which im well aware of and take account of. I never accused anyone of being a hypocrite. You accused me of calling people names, he was a hypocrite which you now even confirm so can I now have an apology for calling people names?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I know man.

I thought it must be more than 4-5 people dead.... a guy running around with a machine gun on a tiny island with 500 unarmed young folks...

Man, I don't know what the final death toll will be from this and the bomb, but It must be several dozen at least...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Considering it involves shooters dressing up as police officers, it most likely is a domestic attack. Sad, but it'll be pinpointed on "Islamic Fascists" until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

He assumed that because the attacker was reported to have been white he could not of been Muslim.

I never said or assumed that. How many lies are you going to post on this thread? If you read my comment I clearly implied that it is you who has been influenced by the media to the point where you believe that there are groups of white muslim terrorists out for Jihad against the west. You have stated other lies about me as well while you even avoid my request to provide proof of what you have accused me of. People are getting sick of this bickering, and I apologize to them, but I will not stand by and watch you slander me. To say that I think that white muslims do not exist is very stupid of you. You do not know me. Just for the record, I know a few "white muslims". It still does not change the fact that you are a puppet for the media spreading their propaganda on a public conspiracy site on the internet.

That being said. The conflicting reports from the media are to be expected. They are known for this tactic. By the time the real story is exposed most of the sheep will already have their mind made up due to the ideas the media have embedded into their brains because of the repeated garbage they are spewing over and over through their channels.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Jericho-X

That speech looks so pre planned. I've seen the exact words every time there was a tragedy.

link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

To be perfectly honest, you both are! (eta: if what you say is true)
I mean that lightheartedly. We are all guilty of that from time to time.

Society puts thoughts in our heads that make us jump to conclusions without first getting all the facts.

I understand you were reacting to someone and apologize for singling you out. I should have stayed out of it. But it I felt the urge to point out that you were calling him/her a hypocrite when you were guilty of the same thing.

Sometimes people need someone to point out their hypocrisies if they are to gain a more objective view about their own viewpoints. However, it was not my place to do that, so I apologize for that.
edit on 22-7-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Events like these make me sickened to even have to share the same Earth with these murderers. I hope that those who passed in this great tragedy have found peace in whatever lies after. Just sickening.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
reply to post by nunya13

I made an assumption on my own beliefs which im well aware of and take account of. I never accused anyone of being a hypocrite. You accused me of calling people names, he was a hypocrite which you now even confirm so can I now have an apology for calling people names?

reply to post by Truth4Thought

BOTH PLEASE DO LOOK HERE NOW considering what is happening.

Kind Regards,
edit on 22-7-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's pathetic that people are arguing about their own egotistical bullsnip. Children are dead. Grow up.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join