It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Dont jump the gun a few members whom are american might still be at work.

But I agree if it was the US being attacked there would be more replies and flags on this thread.

Don't be fooled.

I'm an American.

It is far too soon for me to reply.

All I can say right now is that a galaxy of wrath is waiting on what Oslo determines over the next week, to get behind it, and support them in this moment of tradgedy.

David Grouchy

link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
For goodness sake someone send the children to bed already.... I can't read the news from the pram-fits on this thread now...

There are lives lost and injuries and 'some' people on here are more interested in their own ego bruising....

Residents in Oslo are asked via Twitter to unlock their WiFi signals to let trapped people communicate via wireless because phones will jam!

There are still people trapped? I thought today was a national holiday or did I read that wrong?

No not a national holiday, but at this time of the year there a lot of people on vacation right now!
Best translation is the american expression : general staff vacation

link   
No foreign army belongs in Libya anyway. May the family of the victim's of this coward act be comforted. And I hope the truth comes out unlike previous attacks.

link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Not everyone in the UK is like that. so dont start going around branding everyone with the same brush,

Lets not get into this pissing contest please. And stay on topic tyvm.

The name calling etc needs to stop also to those who are accusing or whom are counter accusing.

link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by majesticgent
Still nothing concrete as of yet. I wonder what evidence makes the police think that the two incidents are related versus being a crime of opportunity?

I've been wondering the same. Most everyone here has assumed the two events are linked, but personally I've seen nothing to discount the "lunatic with a gun" theory either.

I 'think' because the PM was meant to be at the camp they are linking it.

That's from what I have gathered from listening to various news reports.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
LULZSEC HACKS NATO, now a NATO country gets bombed, that is messed up. To coincidental for my liking.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I have not lied. You accused me of being a bigot and a racist for suspecting Muslims of this attack and you then went on to quote someone else who had posted that the attacker was white, Nordic looking and blonde haired so it can not be a Muslim. You stereotyped and in my opinion are bigoted towards white Nordic people. You are a hypocrite and i do believe you even apologised for it earlier. Are you changing your mind now?

Can I also add, you do realise Islam is a religion? It is impossible to be racist towards it. Just thought you need educating on this matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by yzzyUK

Not everyone in the UK is like that. so dont start going around branding everyone with the same brush,

Lets not get into this pissing contest please. And stay on topic tyvm.

The name calling etc needs to stop also to those who are accusing or whom are counter accusing.

WHAT??

Who said 'everyone' was like that you silly fool? I said ONE person said it.

Don't you dare speak down to me you ignorant being!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh brother... Well you won't have to worry about me posting anything from this guy again. So now we're back to square one...

19.08 Will McCants is now backtracking on Twitter on his earlier claims that Helpers of Global Jihad are behind the Oslo attack.

See what speculation gets you. My apologies for even posting it earlier.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

If I was speaking down to you, you would know about it.

Dont try and star an argument with me it will not work.

And besides I was not targeting you if it seemed that way I apologise, it was targeting those whom were starting a pissing contest in this thread. If you all want to start one go and open another thread, and take it there.

edit on 22-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
YouTube: An open letter to Norway from Anonymous

Link: Anonymous Hackers Claim To Breach NATO Security.

Twenty buck says Anonymous was involved.

What are the chances that the group is run by terrorists, and they are using our youth to take down society?

China? Al-Qaeda? Iran?

edit on 7/22/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Star for you, just the laugh

Back on topic, it's a shame this happened, it's a shame it happens to anyone and anywhere really but I wonder what the consequences will be

link   
have a look at the picture on this page.
Link to page.
it chandges with 4 pictures.
you tell Me what is on top of the car???
piture num 1

I can not belive how few are dead.
thank god.

link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

reply to post by AnonymousFem

Come on guys...

People have been blown up and shot to death..

How about you have a little respect and leave the arguments aside for now huh?

Seriously.

Cheers

edit on 22/7/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Zionists are claiming that it was 3 norwegian neo nazi's/neo fascists who were concerned that the global economy and media industries were run by Jews. Apparently they all had blonde hair, were over 6 foot and all had green or blue eyes.

Sky news just said "Jewish spokesman claims it was 3 neo nazi's who spouted crackpot ideas of Zionist control and a New World order. All nonsense of course. I repeat this is just a claim and no confirmation yet all we know is that a person has been arrested."

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
before a Mod has to say everyone

CHILL

STOP THE EGO FIGHTING

Some are way of topic, this thread is for the discussion by members and readers of the events in Norway, and not about the size of our intellect, ego or right or not of our personal subjective points of view.

i am interested in theis story, the quickest access to real news and links, the discussions and debates on who what where and why, and like most others

NOT THE LEAST BIT INTERESTED IN YOUR EGO PREENING.

Like I doubt the children's parents in Norway are going to be.

Deny Ignorance (to include the above kind) back on topic please.

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I have been thinking about the same possibility myself. I am waiting for a reply from lulz and anon about this.
They are looking VERY bad right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Of course we're involved, we are also responsible for fukushima and WWII

You cant be serious accusing us

Or maybe you need to seriously consider to turn off your computer

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I was not arguing.

I just pointed out with regards to others arguing so get our facts right. And I noticed you editing your post. Kinda sneaky my username was not on there when your originally posted your comments.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Moved to...

Next page...
edit on 7/22/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join