It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL! Grassley Sees DOJ Cover Up in ‘Fast and Furious’ Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've been waiting for someone to actually say "cover up" because the writing is all over the wall and spelled out in Spanish and English.

A senior Senate Republican has accused the Justice Department of a “cover-up” by limiting information to Congress about a botched gun running program along the southwest border.

“I think they’re trying to cover up now by not giving us all the information that we want,” Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told CNSNews.com.

DOJ is most certainly in panic mode as Holder scrambles for a new foothold. DOJ is still MUM!

Grassley hits the nail on the head with this statement of "criminality"

“In regard to criminality, this is quite obvious there is criminal activity when our own government suggests our own laws ought to be broken,” he said. “Isn’t it just as criminal if we do that, as [it would be] if Chuck Grassley did it as a private citizen?”

www.cnsnews.com...

Can you hear that sizzle?!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well hopefully more follow suit and make similar statements, or I am afraid there might be an accident or heart attack in Mr. Grassley's future. I do hope that enough people come forward, and demand information so that the right people take the fall.

new topics

join