It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater is Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Or are they? I've literally no information other than someone telling me to visit their site. I was aware that they were no longer in operation, but their site plays contrary to that with the below picture being the only thing on the current site.

Could this be a hoax/hacking joke?

The site is blackwaterusa.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Last I knew somebody bought the trademark and has been branding Blackwater merchandise.

Some info here: www.thefirearmblog.com...

The site hosts an ecommerce store, not yet fully setup, with product categories for Tactical Gear, Knives, Patches, Clothing, Games, Luggage and even Paintball.

edit on 22-7-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Bizarre, that would explain though lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You want bizarre look at the "about us" page: blackwaterusa.com...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi luctus. Duis lobortis. Nulla nec velit. Mauris pulvinar erat non massa. Suspendisse tortor turpis, porta nec, tempus vitae, iaculis semper, pede. Cras vel libero id lectus rhoncus porta.

Ah, placeholder text.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
All of the principals from Blackwater are still out there doing what they do best under the name of XE.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ustraining.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Blackwater is Xe and 30 other companies now mostly registered off shore . The founder Eric Prince is living in a 30 million dollar mansion in Abu Dhabi . He's connected to everyone from governments to multi-national businesses . One of his companies just got the corperate security worldwide contract for Monsanto . His intelligence organization rivals the CIA and contracts to every spook agency . The CIA charter says that they can't spy on US citizens within the USA but it says nothing about contractors .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Last I knew somebody bought the trademark and has been branding Blackwater merchandise.

Some info here: www.thefirearmblog.com...

The site hosts an ecommerce store, not yet fully setup, with product categories for Tactical Gear, Knives, Patches, Clothing, Games, Luggage and even Paintball.

Definitely not the Chinese as they dont buy or believe in any trademarks or copyrights

Or it could be the Chinese with a twisted logo to make it legal (atleast in their own senses) to sell merchandise

Look at the latest Fake Apple Store in China news from today

edit on 22-7-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Blackwater, technically, is no more. The company was sold and renamed to Xe a few years ago.

Eric Prince, the founder, fled to Dubai to avoid prosecution. While there, he has started another company similar to Blackwater named Reflex Response. They are primarily hired to train the UAE military forces and conduct anti-piracy operations.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bandito
Blackwater is Xe and 30 other companies now mostly registered off shore . The founder Eric Prince is living in a 30 million dollar mansion in Abu Dhabi . He's connected to everyone from governments to multi-national businesses . One of his companies just got the corperate security worldwide contract for Monsanto . His intelligence organization rivals the CIA and contracts to every spook agency . The CIA charter says that they can't spy on US citizens within the USA but it says nothing about contractors .

I think others are just jealous that they didn't do it first....or so well.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by bandito

I think others are just jealous that they didn't do it first....or so well.

You might be right.

Seen this reaction and behaviour one too many times.

new topics

top topics

join