It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visualization of US Debt - The world is headed down the pan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Source

www.wtfnoway.com...
edit on 22/7/11 by On the level because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb5f5d9c846e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7/22/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi guys, trying to get this embedded, help would be appreciated, my thoughts on this is that the world is royally screwed financially. The US debt is at a point of no return and is growing by the day. I was especially shocked by this comment "f you spent $1 million a day since Jesus was born, you would have not spent $1 trillion by now...but ~$700 billion- same amount the banks got during bailout" A million a day for 2000 years and you would not be close to the US debt.

This site give you an accurate look at the state of play, look at the interest alone

www.usdebtclock.org...
edit on 22/7/11 by On the level because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thats awesome :-)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I was about to call that into question until I did some calculations, assuming 365 days per year and 2000 years, I calculated 730000000000. Which is 730 billion. It's bloody amazing and yet disturbing all the same that spending $1 million dollars a day since the time of Christ doesn't even add up to 1 trillion?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ramtheprince

I wouldent say it is awesome, it is scary America and Britain both need to stop policing the world and invest the billions wasted on wars on their own infastructures and services for their taxpayers. I am sick of the constant involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, leave them to it, there is no way to fix these places, just contain them

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
all spent on cheeseburgers and guns, you only have yourselves to blame. But hey, who is going to claim the debt back if you can't pay it?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I doubt it was guns and cheeseburgers try war and black opps and trying to control the world. As is the same in Britain the many are paying for the miss deeds of a few. Makes me sick to look at those figures, think what we as a species could have done with that money. i would imagine cancer could have been cured, we could be exploring not just our solar system but beyond. Governments around the world are all the same, makes me sick

top topics

join