It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens monitor our internet from space?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Do they watch our tv? Do you think they could monitor our internet (from space or underground.) and even participate in such activity (Such as this forum.) as the internet, representing them selfs as humans?
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

"What do you mean Aliens?"

No, seriously, I am sure that if ETs are visiting our planet, the internet would be a great source of information for them, so, yes.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

And what do you think it will be the purpose of all this?

So basically for you Aliens will pass their life..because keep in mind ..Aliens have their own life...to follow us?

and what do you think you will achieve with this thread?..we still have to proof Alien life exists..dont you think this comes first?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Has anyone had to deal with them? Their brain are not like our's...It's like a acid trip...They have multipule brains, in one head. The ones I'm talking about are insane in our reality. I had to teach them what "moral love" was as a law. (Imagination here. hehe)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
How are we supposed to know?

The answer to your question would be yes. If they are monitoring us, then they are monitoring us.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

So basically for you Aliens will pass their life..because keep in mind ..Aliens have their own life...to follow us?

and what do you think you will achieve with this thread?..we still have to proof Alien life exists..dont you think this comes first?

I think there is enough proof we have had vistors.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Still speculation I am afraid. We still have no proof positive that they exist or that indeed anyone has ever met one. Those that claim they have usually profess that they are specially chosen to relay important messages to mankind. Surely, the easiest way to achieve that would be openly and publicly.

I do believe they exist and have visited in the past, however, I am afraid to say that I cannot offer proof that this is true.

Still, if they do exist and if they are here, I think they would monitor all forms of communication, including the internet.
edit on 22/7/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Aliens know what you think about when you #

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I guess that if we discovered that a wad of bacteria in a petri dish were communicating with each other, we would have a group of scientists monitoring their communications. But the public at large could probably give a darn about what they were saying.

IF there are aliens, they MAY be monitoring our communications, but I have my doubts about any of it being a fact.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
They could but if you want to see real aliens, go to GLP...........good lord have mercy those people are something!

They're so crazy they belong in a UFO!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
"We need proof...we need proof" Only because you need the TV to tell you what's happening, that doesn't mean, that there is no proof. If there's a war and nobody would tell you in the news, you would get shot and still say "No, I'm not dead. If there would be a war, they would have told us..." and if a UFO would land right next to you, you'd be like "No, there are no UFOs, so there can't be one landing in my garden!"
This is ridiculous!...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Astar316

This is why there are sheep and there are us. Besides some nut was screaming humanity needed to ascend and claimed they were awake.
You preached the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It would be a huge source of information for them. I always wondered about joining these type of sites because NOT only do aliens have access, but so does our government. They know who belives "what". If our police state continues to roll out of control, like it has, don't be surprised to see people arrested for being terrorism suspects just because of what they post to verious sites.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Astar316

It is quite ridiculous, all the people that have come out saying they have had sightings, contacts but get insulted to high heaven, there is just no need. So we want our goverment to disclose alien life, the lying, backstabbing goverment that is. To tell the truth to us mere sheeple? Not happening in my opion, would be a great thing but I think I will stick to the people that say they have these sightings etc, the proof for me is there. Not all of them are liars... seriously ...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Your line of thinking leads me to believe that there is no proof that YOU are real. You could be a bot.

In this day and age, there will never, ever be PROOF POSITIVE to the world at large, therefore individuals as well, that aliens exist unless aliens beam us all into spaceships, transports us all to other habitable planets (at least for them) and then transports us all back home to where we all collectively say "holy #, they are real."

The only thing we have to go by are the historical accounts, verbal and otherwise, and documentation that leads common sense to tell rational people that they do exist. There is enough out there to do this if one would only look and read. The bottom line is this: If you want to believe, you will because there is enough valid and impartial information out there to let you. If you don't want to believe, then you won't because all the information in the world won't be enough to convince you. Your frame of of mind dictates what you are comfortable with and what you can or cannot accept.

As for monitoring us, I would like to think they do. I would also like to think that they are able to discern intelligent conversations from the ones that aren't. God forbid if they think we all are like the people on Springer or all like the "people" in Washington and Vatican City. Maybe they look for certain keywords like our government does when looking for possible terrorist activity.Who knows.

Come to ATS my brethren, and heed the words of the wise

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
yes we do
problem?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How would i know?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealEzen

Originally posted by heineken

I think there is enough proof we have had vistors.

no there is none

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

The only difference being that I am communicating with you directly, you can see it, I can see it and the rest of ATS can see it. Do I exist? mmmmmmmm I think I do, but then, that is another question.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
yes we do monitor your internet..also your browsing history..you dirty, dirty boy...

all that technology we left for you at roswell all those years ago, and this is the best you have done. tut tut

love from zirigon
universe monitoring station, galaxy 456733XXY890/01

top topics

<<   2 >>

join