It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Grok? You been talking to Valentine Michael Smith? Or is it just a buzz word you've picked up and don't know where it came from? Because if you didn't get it from a certain book, it was stolen.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, another date come and gone, crazy thing is I do entertain the idea of ascension being a possibly, just not a fan of people putting a date on it. Every time a date is predicted and it fails to happens, just makes everything lose more credibility.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Is there chocolate and beer over there? If not, I'm so glad I didn't get "ascended".

Jokes on the ass-endies, "It's a cook book". !!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What tha??? Where is my left arm? OMG! My left leg is missing and I can't feel the left side of my face, what's going on?
Looks like my left half has ascended to the 5th dimension, you guys? LOL

OK all joking aside, I dont like dates being put on these things either but I am big fan of staying awake and watching the times so you don't get caught out. Thanks for the heads up on this OP even if itdidnt pan out like he said.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
George Kavassilas is no contactee whatsoever, let alone an "expert" one. Don't trust anyone spewing bull# about ascending to other dimensions (its a factor that's gonna filter half of the bull#ters right away).

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So it's March 27th... still no assenders?

Maybe it'll happen Friday and they'll come back Sunday to tell us all about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Perhaps it will take until March 31-April 3 2013 for the effects to be felt?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join