It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
I tihnk i'll wait until the 6th dimensional bus comes along, i hear there's a free bar on that one. The only way we're going to get off this rock is by putting our differences aside and working together as a unified human collective. Once we let religion and party politics go the way of the dinosaurs we might have a chance but until then i'm not holding my breath.

The path to enlightenment is a solitary one... from time to time you share the path with another, or you cross paths on the same goal... but in the end it is your path... your destiny.

Above the gate into the Potala in Tibet there is a sign "A Thousand Monks... A Thousand Religions"

The reason we see so much strife and argument in the world is because most people feel the need to convince everyone that they are right. You can share your ideas, your knowledge and your experience... some will listen, many will scoff... but a few will learn. You cannot force belief... it must be achieved by the one.

edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Reminds me of the big boat, little boat analogy in buddism. You're right though everyones got their own preceptions and prejudices about so many different aspect of reality that to get people to agree on anything is quite an achievement in my opinion. It's often only when theres a pressing need that people work together.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
It's often only when there's a pressing need that people work together.

Funny how that works
Maybe we need a good Alien invasion to kick our butts

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Worked in the comic version of The Watchmen by Alan Moore, well a fake invasion anyway
When we have a culture that is more interested in similarities than differences we might be getting somewhere but maybe thats for our ancestors to worry about.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

This guy is an expert? Sounds like hes crazy if you ask me

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Now its march 2013 and not december 2012. Next time it will be october 2013.

I haven't the time right now to watch the video, but I attended George's talk in March 2009 here in Adelaide (he is from here). During that talk he did mention March 21st 2013 but as the final date for ascension. He said it would happen sometime between now and then.

Here is his website if anyone wants a look:

www.georgekavassilas.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Obviously they have never heard of the Mayan calendar.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
...from her 3rd dimension of time-space to a 5th dimension of living Light...

The dimension of space-time is the 4th (space = 3 + time = 4).

So it'd be a jump from 4th to 5th, thus we're not skipping the 4th after all.

This suggests to me that these guys are making stuff up...

edit on 23-7-2011 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

I read somewhere,that we will jump the 4th dimension and go straight to 5th dimension
edit on 23-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I want to hear what physicist Michio Kaku has to say about ascending into the 5th dimension

The 4th dimension would be all time at the same time,
so the 5th dimension would be what?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

HOAX HOAX HOAX. DO not believe this bullcrap. Move on, for the sake of your own mental health.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i can "read" people by they look, and i saw pic of this guy george, and i have to tell he has a "fraud" written all over his face

edit on 23-7-2011 by griswold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

I read somewhere,that we will jump the 4th dimension and go straight to 5th dimension
edit on 23-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but whoever wrote that was talking out of their backsides.

We currently reside in the 4th dimension, as Einstien's Theory of Reletivity attests: Time is a dimension all it's own; Space, as you'll observe consist of 3 dimensions -- add to that Time and voila, you are experiencing 4 dimensions right now as you read this elementary explanation.

Any source that claims we inhabit the 3rd dimension probably didn't make it through high school and certainly doesn't deserve a thread to their half-brained theory. No offence my friend, but you've been had by a half-wit

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
When the moon is in the 7th house...

and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Thats where you will find the 5th Dimension.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Why do they make it sound very "religeous" like the Bible, half of humanity "ascends" into blah blah.

Seriously, this is called cultural tracking, they basically describe things to fit their cultural view.

Very well known within UFOlogy circles.

I heard this term years ago from Jenny Randles in the UK.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How exactly does one go about becoming an "Expert" ET Contactee?

Sounds like a nice title and an interesting job. Is there a school for this. Does he have some sort of "ET Expert" degree hanging on his wall in his home office?

71min. I think I'll pass.

Is there like a 10 highlite video I can watch instead?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You guys do realize this isn't a video game or a movie and nobody is going to transcend anywhere? This is the kind of wishful thinking that led to organized religion. IF any ulterior dimensions exist we are already existing in every dimension. The only somewhat probable explanation of multiple dimensions beyond the 3 spatial plus time lies in m-theory and for what we can prove of it so far it's a block of swiss cheese. Also from which fairy tale is this the "astral dimension?" It's best to not let yourself get tricked into believing things which will just cause disappointment in the end.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Will people ever stop believing these so-called contactees? Seriously, why is the information always some form of prophecy? I recommend that the contactee start asking the contacter some deeper questions. Such as, why do you always lie?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Will people ever stop believing these so-called contactees? Seriously, why is the information always some form of prophecy? I recommend that the contactee start asking the contacter some deeper questions. Such as, why do you always lie?

How does they lie?Explain us that.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I can just see people ascending...discovering the beauty and depth of another dimension, another piece of our cosmos at a level that no one couldve imagined in their wildest dreams.......playing Angry Birds on their iphones and watching The Kardashians... Yeah humanity aint quite ready, sugar

Amen!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join