It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I for one am ready. I have been so for ages and if truth be told the waiting
is doing my head in..
All my affairs are nearly in order and i am now at peace with myself and my
fellow humans, Time and patience have led me to this part of my journey..
The date cannot be confirmed as it will be different for each person..
I really hope this is for real because humans bickering over small trivial things
is nothing more than stupidity..
Peace and love to all people everwhere
Respect
Regards
Plazmuh

edit on 22-7-2011 by mfc1PLAZMUH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

let me rephrase that "most of humanity isn't the brightest bulb"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by adamjagger11

"Just because you have problems with your life and want a way out, doesn't mean the rest of us do"

i have problems with my life and want a way out? because i know i'm going to ascend? :S ,stop trying to do the thinking for me bro.

I'm not trying to think for you. (PS, I am female not a "bro")
The only place people are ascending to are funny farms and down the street screaming, obviously you haven't realised this. I don't judge anybody but this sh!+ is getting old;
Another thing, how is this man an Expert ET contactee ? I thought the aliens only probed you, stuck an implant in your bum and sent you home ? Maybe I'm wrong.

What is wrong with this picture and why are we listening ?

How do you know this? Do you hold knowledge the rest of us don't? Like I said in one my posts, humanity knows nothing
So what if we've made break throughs in physics. We're still on the doorstep and you know it. There is so much more for us to learn out there.

I'll believe in anything but cut me some slack, everybody's coming out of the closet or from the UFO saying I'm this I'm that! Nancy Lieder brought the whole insane nibiru theory back.

Need I say David Wilcox. Why are we always ascending; when the rest of the world don't even have the common sense to wake up and realise there is life outside their little world of family and friends ?

Forgive me but if you turn on the news, humans don't even have the dignity to stop shooting/killing themselves. Until some of these people wake up, we're not going anywhere.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

indeed
everyone is entitled to an opinion but not everyone is lying to try and get some publicity. There must be some form of truth in it, that's all I'm trying to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by adamjagger11

As I said before, key word, you don't know for sure weather it was a dream.
You cannot guarantee 100% that astral projection exists. It is unprovable .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

The point being is everybody gets tired of the little boy who cried wolf, one day the towns people will not listen; then it's all over. The little boy will be in shock and so will we. All I have to say

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

i don't know for sure in your opinion but in my opinion i KNOW it wasn't a dream and i don't need to prove it :S.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

i don't care if you don't believe in it ,i know it exists, why would i need to prove it ,what are you the proof police,i'm not here to prove ANYthing?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Most importantly, Will there be punch and pie?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The materials you need to ascend are much easier to access now. Its just love, compassion, morality. Be a good person. You don't have to believe in ascension.

You could be christian, muslim, gnostic. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. And there are naysayers out there about Astral Projection, but there will be no proving it, and there's no point trying to prove it to someone who has never experienced it. I have a very good friend that is able to do it on a whim. Do i believe him? Yes. I do believe him. Because i believe in more than just our physical realm.

And in regards to Half the population, that would make sense. Half of us will be ready to ascend, and the other half will be remain on earth to complete their soul contracts and re-incarnate. Earth, the physical realm, is a lesson for the soul. Each life we have, teaches us more lessons until our soul, essence, lightbody, what have you. Is mature enough to handle the shift into the 5th dimension.

There are a lot of weird theories out there, and this is no exception. But you must do your own research, and come to your own conclusions about it. If you don't believe it? all the power to you. But i'de rather live in love, then in fear when SHTF.

Enlightenment, we have all heard that word before. Monks pursue it with a passion, their spend their lives working towards this. But things have changed now, all this information is available on the www, and so the awakening is happening, more people have started to switch to a 'spiritual' kind of belief, as opposed to an organized religion. I can't do religion, it doesn't make sense to me. If god is real, then he wants me to be happy, and this belief, makes me happy.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

true, people are waiting for the mainstream to provide them with proof lol , what then? will you believe in it even though you haven't experienced it? isn't it the experience that makes it real and not the so called "proof" that you haven't experienced to know it's real? lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I never asked you to prove anything, on the contrary I actually believe astral projection can exist, just not in the third realm. If other dimensions exist, how can you experience these realms in the third experience?

On a side note don't take any offense my friend I'm only here to further understand other peoples experiences and ideas, I sometimes feel its my duty to fully explore other peoples context in order to better understand their ideas and ideology.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

by awakening your multi-dimensional awareness ,no offense taken.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow

I never asked you to prove anything, on the contrary I actually believe astral projection can exist, just not in the third realm. If other dimensions exist, how can you experience these realms in the third experience?

On a side note don't take any offense my friend I'm only here to further understand other peoples experiences and ideas, I sometimes feel its my duty to fully explore other peoples context in order to better understand their ideas and ideology.

Exploring the Astral Plane is fully possible in the third dimension, when you astral project you do not move into another dimension, you enter the spiritual realm, and possible yes, moving dimensions temporarily would make sense.

My friend had an interesting description of it, he said "You know when Frodo puts the ring of power on, and everything becomes noisy, blurred? Its kind of like that, a constant background noise." And i believe it is the spiritual realm because he no longer does it because an entity that is around his home threatened him and his family if he did not stop doing said Astral Projection.

He told me once that the energy needed to project, required a lot of water, as water is universal. He said no matter how much water he drank, he would come out, and NOT have to urinate. And he had a more interesting one, he had projected in the bathtub. And when he came out of it, the tub was half empty from its original depth.

Its highly interesting, but all you can do is try to do it yourself. I have never achieved it, i have some blockages in my life, that don't allow me to. Same with lucid dreaming. I dont remember my dreams. Just research it, and try it. You will get it eventually. It wont just happen, and when it does, its usually a fluke. Practice makes perfect.
edit on 22/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Half is better than 1 / 3rd originally prophecized by the bible (tho its hard to trust it). That means that whatever starseeds are doing must be working. The more people that wake up the better. But I would like to see that number be ALL of humanity not just half.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Half is better than 1 / 3rd originally prophecized by the bible (tho its hard to trust it). That means that whatever starseeds are doing must be working. The more people that wake up the better. But I would like to see that number be ALL of humanity not just half.

I'de make a gander that all the terrible people in our world, are in the 1/2 that are going to be left behind. The ones that have no concern or compassion for human life. They will be left behind. But you never really know what is going to happen until it does. Just be happy, thats all it takes. Think objectively, dont let silly things get you down.

Im being optimistic about the 1/2 though. I don't think that it will be limited at all. I think whoever is ready, wether it be all, or 1/3, or 2/3. Whoever is ready will go. And the others will be left behind to continue their lives, until they're ready to ascend. Should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well I have lucid dreams every night, extremely descriptive ,have done forever, my dreams involve replays of my life, both past and present, about every third one sexual as if it was really happening the same descriptions that people have with astral travel, it is real, I was there, do you understand?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow

Well I have lucid dreams every night, extremely descriptive ,have done forever, my dreams involve replays of my life, both past and present, about every third one sexual as if it was really happening the same descriptions that people have with astral travel, it is real, I was there, do you understand?

It can be hard to discern between Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, NDE, OOBEs and all that. I dont know if i know what you're getting at. Astral projection and lucid dreaming are in the same fence, but at two opposite ends. In a dream you can do anything you want, Astral projection is somewhat limited in my understanding, as you cannot control the world around you like in a dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

i know you would like to see all of humanity ascend and i would too but don't forget it's their soul journey
so don't feel too bad about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join