It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Id say no friggin way in hell even a tiny fraction of humanity should get anything other than a reincarnation to the stone ages. After what Ive seen and the scope of whats been done on this planet people, even me, are just too damn emotional, money loving, power hungry manipulators that would do anything to further their own lives. If thats whats required to move on from this hellish reality than there is something seriously wrong with reality and what has control of it.

I mean really, who would want a place where the likes of this species who have proven clearly to me that everything down to intentionally taking clothing from a load of friggin laundry and seperating it to keep me around for a certain time so I am stuck amongst them another night. Using such little influence over anothers life to irritate them or for any other reason is reason enough to keep such beings trapped here. If your life is utter crap and you see utter bs rules changing prices changing on the fly etc and even them letting you know through either stupidity or slip ups that they know everything about you then you know what I speak of. There is a HORDE of people out there that take their little bit of control of utterly ruin and irritate a person to death to stunt all spiritual progress and their desire to leave this reality.

This planet and the people on it and those controlling it are truly screwed up evil beings that enjoy ruining other to hault their progress when they reach a point of trying to will themselves out of existence. Like the judge, jury and exicutioners are yuor attackers. WHen it happens to you if it already hasnt you will know what i mean. They want nothing more than power and control over others and prove it with ever action they take to keep you doing what they want.

Id go so far as saying since the whole world is a mapped out game that many know and Im just an idiot that never saw because a horde of scum know and have worked together to keep me blinded with emotions until I hated this place so much I gave up. This planet and the people on it are truly scum when you look at it and they cant stand when you talk about it. Like they play a game where they want you to be quiet, fill your head with ideas (which they can do and it is truly messed up trying to convice you we are ai and youve been hacked..) like youre moving through dimensions etc and when you think fine if Im going through dimensions I[ll play along and proclaim my innocence verbally to anything listening as often as i can recall they get really pissy with you and drop the hammer on you. WHen you trust no one and realise you cant youre screwed and it shows you daily.

The worst is when it happens and you see it happening you realise just how many people know and how much they hate you with their countless dirty looks, little middle finger salutes in disguise etc. And something CAN guide you around like clock work and when you make the wrong choices or think its gone it will suddenly come back and show you it aint gone at all.

So, the only way any large number of people would ascend on this planet was if pure evil had control of reality and was going to take its fellow slime along for the ride. They will smile and try to convince you its delusions etc but its not. Its and evil game to play against someone and the cast scope of it suggests a Huge amount know and have taken to standing back watchign people be utterly destroyed and see if theyll trust anyone.

This reality is quite horrible and the people truly messed up. Mayb if you see the game and blindly trust people it works out for you but Ive had enough. If I dont want to exist in any form because of who vile this planet and species has become then I should be granted it for I am correct about what i seen and guiding me into misery and poverty to trap me where I dont want to be is utter bs and enough to justify damning a whole slew of humanity.

If you want to yell at me that Im a fa...ot, traitor, bitch etc go ahead. I know deep down what I am and this place is a life, soul destroying sorting station if anything. When I started feeling like i was on my way out the lengths the horde went to annoy and ruin my experience and keep me emotional and irritated was un friggin real.When I left far away the only place I could afford to try and find peace and continue they were there too. There is people on this world that will smile at you and seem like regular folks but are the most sinister evil beings ever. TO do such a thing to another is unreal. Put someone in an endless hell life then punish them more in the end..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Actually, it sounds like you too are channeling Spirits, friend. How do you know they are good Spirits, after all? There is no proof at all that Jesus ever existed, yet millions channel him every day, some report seeing him. How can they be sure?
And I love how you Christians always have to say those who are into something other than you are to be killed off, just like in the Burning Times. You guys have a weird obsession with sex and death, you know that?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Actually, it sounds like you too are channeling Spirits, friend. How do you know they are good Spirits, after all? There is no proof at all that Jesus ever existed, yet millions channel him every day, some report seeing him. How can they be sure?
And I love how you Christians always have to say those who are into something other than you are to be killed off, just like in the Burning Times. You guys have a weird obsession with sex and death, you know that?

What history books have you been studying? No one in their right mind would ever make the claim that Jesus never existed. They might challenge some of the things he did, but to say he never existed would be blaspheme even from an atheist stand point.

I don't channel spirits, but I do know they exist. I hear the whispers every day. However, I do not communicate with them, I know what they really want and I'm not falling for it. The only point that I am making is that listing to these spirits is a very dangerous thing to do. While it might seem that these beings are looking out for your best interest, in the end they will only deceive and disappoint you.

I don't know any Christians who channel Jesus, if any are doing such a thing I would encourage them to stop. Prayer and Channeling are two different things. I pray, I don't channel.

And when did I say anything about wanting people killed off
I agree that there are some strange Christians out there but I don't run with such crowds.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i dont think we are ready for 5th dimension.From my own experience leaving the body its like being a ghost, and I dont like ghosts or being one of them( sorry for my english)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
No one in their right mind would ever make the claim that Jesus never existed. They might challenge some of the things he did, but to say he never existed would be blaspheme even from an atheist stand point.

I don't believe Jesus ever existed. Never during the life of Jesus was ever anything written about him. Indeed, the facts point toward Jesus being nothing more than a Christian construct.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I woke up inside my dream in the fifth dimension, i've had many binary dreams also. Here is

my advice. Don't believe what you think is Real, it is anything but. Nothing here is real, that's

why people consistantly question this reality, because there is no truth to this place. There is

No Definitive Answer to this place. It's simply NOT REAL. The sooner people realize this, the

sooner we will stop seeing it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
reply to post by InertiaZero

I agree half is really pushing it and what happened to the 4th dimension? Maybe I don't understand because I'm not ready to or I just missed something but how can we go from the 3rd to the 5th?

you're in the 4th dimension. being that Time is the 4th dimension, if you merely lived in the 3rd dimension it would be a very boring place to live.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I am always wary (read: refuse to believe) of people who tell you that X will definitely occur on Y date when it concerns something no one could possibly ever know. Examples include:

the world will end in 1997, 2000, 2001, 2011, 2012...
humanity will ascend to the 93rd dimension at 5am on july 11th
etc

These people know nothing, can prove nothing, and usually spout some serious red-flag mumbo jumbo like "injected into our DNA helixes" when they're most likely not genetic scientists...

Humanity MAY ascend to a higher level of consciousness some day. No one can tell you when.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I, for one, am sorry for you friend, really sorry. I urge you to look deep inside yourself, and find that which is Spirit, and become that Spirit. You can is fact stay here on this plane, many will, you will be in good company. Your Soul material will be recycled and you will lose what personality you have now, and will be neutralized, slated to be reinserted on the new Earth. You must me a very young soul, and there is nothing wrong with that, you just have a lot of lives to live. Happy Trails!

Ok,fair enough,i shall respect your opinion,but i personally arent buying it.
But good luck on your transition anyhow.

I don't believe Jesus ever existed. Never during the life of Jesus was ever anything written about him. Indeed, the facts point toward Jesus being nothing more than a Christian construct.

I personally believe and agree with what OMsk3ptic said.
I think the whole thing is a joke on whoever is silly enough to follow it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What history books have you been studying? No one in their right mind would ever make the claim that Jesus never existed. They might challenge some of the things he did, but to say he never existed would be blaspheme even from an atheist stand point.

Actually, I am not the first, nor the last. There have been many who have challenged the supposed "fact." There is even a website devoted to it:
jesusneverexisted.com...

Here are the facts. First off, the letter "J" did not exist until about 500 years ago. Second, only one book, the New Testament, mentions anyone by that name. Roman, nor Egyptian records do not have a word about anyone by the name of "Jesus," Philo of Alexandria did not write a word about anyone by that name. Josephus is said to have written about him, but the paragraph itself is in question, it seems to have been written later, but another hand. Here is the paragraph in question:

Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was the Christ, and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men among us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians so named from him are not extinct at this day. Jewish Antiquities 18.3.3
source

Now, that being said, who wrote the New Testament? Many agree it was a Roman family.....
ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"

WHO WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT?

So you see? There is a preponderance of evidence that no such person ever existed. Some selected reading for you, just a little enlightenment.
Jesus – The Imaginary Friend

Nazareth – The Town that Theology Built

Gestation of a Superhero

How the Godman is Made and Remade

Care to debunk me? Or do you concede?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

you're in the 4th dimension. being that Time is the 4th dimension, if you merely lived in the 3rd dimension it would be a very boring place to live.

Sorry, friend, you are in the 3rd dimension. Were you in the 4th dimension, you would not be able to type on your keyboard. You would be in the Land of the Dead.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by sgreco

Sorry, friend, you are in the 3rd dimension. Were you in the 4th dimension, you would not be able to type on your keyboard. You would be in the Land of the Dead.

Autowrench, we are already in 4th dimension. We are jumping into the late stages of 4th and then going straight to 5th in "March 21,2013" according to the OP. I can find sources, but its too time consuming since the man Alex Collier has a big amount of lectures out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
...guys...ascension is not a date. This is an extremely lazy way of thinking.. YOU MAKE YOU ASCEND. Planetary alignments present opportunity but they won't do the work for you. It is childish to think you just sit back and wait for a date, then bam, you trancend the physical and begin living in the 5th dimension...no no no. It is a process that demands hard work. YOU MUST DO THE WORK YOURSELF. Live from your heart, love, show compassion...meditation is a powerful tool.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I wouldn't bet on things like that. If you've read a lot of material on 'experiencers,' then you'll realize that 'aliens' never give exact dates on anything because they don't know themselves..

Our future is dependant upon the choices we make today! (they don't overtly interfere apparently)

Aliens seem to talk in terms of probabilities, which certainly seems like quantum mechanics (aka the 5th dimension). Here is an example of why they talk in terms of probabilities:

"If you continue to pollute the planet the way you do, the storms will continue to get worst over times (as CO2 levels rise). As the arrow of time moves along the probability of your extinction becomes increasingly likely. But it depends on our decisions in the present. If we crank up our CO2 emissions by 60% then the probabilities change. Likewise, if we cut back by 60%, then the probabilities change."

Aliens are pretty common sense. Nothing that mysterious about it.

-SJ76

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
This is true.

Alot of the information is in some of the crop circles we see. [reactivation of the DNA, planetary positions when dimensions shift, etc]

Look up Dolores Cannon, and or her book series The Convoluted Universe. Whether you believe in this or not, it is a book everyone should be forced to read. It is not mytsical, its science. Those who can raise there vibrations quick enough will go on. They stress that its not ascension because we are already there. If we are already there, where do we have to ascend to? Fear is a very destructive and slow vibrational pattern, therefore the governments are doing they can to keep us bogged down in fear, since this evolutionary process would be the end to their power.
Check it out, the worst that can happen is you learn something.

Perhaps you could give me your definition of "science"?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh for God's sake (no pun intended). If 50% of us are going to ascend up our own assholes (oops I meant 5th dimension) on whenever can we create a buddy list so the survivors/hellbound/whatever can have the "those that are raptured" houses afterwards. We "the god forsaken" can then make a few shekels out of all this.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So, we are close to the date of March 21 2013, so is anybody expecting some groups of people to start getting psychic abilities or do anyone of you expect the Earth to start shaking and producing tons of earthquakes on the 21st and after that?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, I don't have April's rent gathered up yet. Let's get on with it! I want to be in the 5th Dimension, up up and awaaaayyyy!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Before i start i wish to point out this stuff is all speculative till anything *real* happens on a global scale.. even then i fear humanity will still be arguing what anything is and what's really going on... it's all.. hypothetical from here.

The 4th, is a great place to start.. as we see the 4th alot.. but we do not understand anything of the why or how, once again we can only speculate.. here's my thought's on the 4th.. and why we MUST bypass it entirely if any ascension takes place.

It's the void/limbo, a place of neither here.. nor there, but it's far from empty. the 4th breaches into the 3rd regularly, It's the main cause of the paranormal. It invades our subconscious and let's us dream, and gives us nightmares. Without getting direct, or being biased towards any particular doctrine i'll say that it is mentioned in everything from the moment we started chipping stone to rock.. it's a very real thing, and humans these days thanks to a overload of media influence have been causing more and more forced connections to this place, It's where all that *information* your not meant to know comes from, every time a medium reads a client, they connect to the void.

Problem there is.. it goes both ways. many times the void doesn't just "hang up" when the meduim (be that any form of divination or magik/ritual) has concluded. Hence the *supernatural* again, many times over this is played out resulting in what we'd normally term a haunting or psychic attack.

Staying away from specifics here, as this goes beyond any personal belief, and spans into much of the unknown that has been documented all over the world.. im pointing out the 4th, is a dangerous place for positive energy, and over the eon's of mans poking and it poking back that which dwell in the 4th have a taste for our energy and a hunger for much more... it's a fun place to visit.. but you wouldn't want to die there.

Again... speculation, but it's speculation that holds some sense. And if proven true at all would indeed answer a ton of questions on the paranormal, it would also add some weight to the ramblings of Lovecraft and Crowley.. as i believe those two men knew alot about the 4th.

So, provided the 4th is a thing, then there's the possibility of more. 5th, 6th.. and up we go.. just like certain texts outline in hierarchy and certain Alien channeler's dribble about ascending to.. it would make sense then that to survive, we'd have to take a detour past the 4th, if our destination was the 5th or higher.

MY personal belief however,, isn't so cherry.. I feel we're all in for a bumpy ride on the coming months, the 4th is getting outwardly aggressive and i truly think that were going to be in for some serious creepy stuff if for some reason (ambiguous statement there folks) there's a big tear in whatever divides us.. frequency or speed.. or both, or something else we haven't rounded up and calculated as a *thing* yet. I think, just me.. that nukes could do it, as enough nukes at once could case a wobble in just everything... we've heard this theory another way (nukes hurt dimensions.. ect.. ect..) there's certainly enough energy in one nuke to theoretically affect another *dimension* if it did exist but on another frequency.. a ton of nukes, due to what many of us fear coming.. i don't think we've tested that theory on such a scale.. so it is indeed an "unknown till it happens". Our "transition to the 5th" might be the 4th becoming a real thing in the 3rd.. sending the world into utter chaos as we adjust to our strange visible co-existence with the 4th and learn to live again.. erm.. "lifting ourselves up over the darkness" and all that.

Honestly... i think we need better names for it all other than 4th 5th.. ect.. but im sure in time we'll figure out what to classify it all as in our history books.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join