It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS mentioned in a rant video on Youtube about UrsuAdams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Warning, vulgar language.

Thought you might get a kick out of this. This UrsuAdams guy has got to stop.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

lol for recording the screen, instead of using a screen recording program...but yeah this video shows the reflection from the sphere dome that the video was taken in, this guy is either trolling, looking for some youtube views, or is just plain stupid..
edit on 22-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks for making my night! That was great.

"It's a F.......n lens flare" LMAO I seen this video yesterday or something and man did I ever want to comment on his video. Glad someone did it. But really, there are way to many of these guys just shooting vids and posting dumb stuff like this all the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I believe the video was debunked on ATS.

Nerd rage!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"Just...go...away."

Agree with the video, these new types of UFO elenin vids and whatnot are really off.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Thanks op,that really made me laugh

The guy narrating the video is hilarious

SS

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is what I posted on the OPs video:

Youtube is overrun with people who have "less than mainstream" ideas. Why have you decided to pick on this guy instead of some of the really whacky Tubers who insist that the Galactic Federation of Light is coming to save us from evil lizard men who have come to eat our children?

What did he ever do to you? He may have some whacky ideas - who doesn't - but he's a nice guy and doesn't deserve this. And FYI, I don't think he is a member of ATS. If he is it's news to me. - OldCorpBLT13

UrsuAdams, a.k.a Donnie Gilson, is not a member of ATS as far as I am aware. I did put two and two together however to learn that the OP of this thread is also the uploader of the OP video. Any particular reason you chose not to mention this fact OP?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What a laugh!

That guy is seriously a F......n Moron.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cause I didn't want the attention to be reversed on me, and his idioticy ignored such as you just did in you post. You ignore his blatant lies, and fixate on me being killahbri. Why? Is it cause some people don't like when everything they believe in is crushed in 5 minutes so they feel the need to ignore facts and switch the topic at hand just to forget abput the original topic? Someone said he thinks outside the box, the guy doesn't think outside the box..... a lense flare isn't an alien space station, it's a lense flare. That's not thinking outside the box, that's thinking like a lunatic. That's how people in a psych ward think. They get put away. Jeffery Dahmer ate people, was he too thinking outside the box? Don't be stupid, k? K!
edit on 22-7-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The main problem with the UrsuAdams videos is that his comic timing is way off. Also, I think he needs to know that a straight man needs to play off of a comic. Watching a few Bob Newhart routines might help him out. I know that's doubtful, but it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the funny presentation.

new topics

top topics

join