It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans mentally handicapped beings with normal toys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Please don't take offense to this thread. It is merely for open minded discussion on the human animal and the way that it percieves it's environment. Well we think it perceives it's environment it's kinda hard since we are still in midevil times as far as mentality goes.

So lets start off with something simple. How about the justice system. Are we innocent until prove guilty or are we guilty until proven innocent? Do we believe in god or do we just say that to fit in?

What I mean here is. Let's take tot mom(Casey Anthony) for instance. Well she was found not guilty. Most of the country is registered as christ believers or sheep h/e you want to look at it. Now is it right for the media and everyone but their brother to go on a witch hunt for her? A true believe in god would simply say "well justice will be served when she meets her maker"

But is this how society works? NO! We simply say we believe in god but our actions say that we are no more better then the guilty idiots who killed innocent people during the Salem Witch Craft Burnings. It's a witch hunt now. Yet those same people will pick up a bible and thump it hard. And then baa a couple times before shutting up.

Now am I sticking up for her? No! I'm just saying how can we say that only god has a right to judge us. Yet we judge everytime we look at someone.

Jesus once said "They know not what they do" Now lets think about this for a moment. What does this mean to you?

To me it says mankind are so ignorant that they are not capable of comprehending their own actions! Does that sound blasphemous? Well how about the fact that the very people who believe in god killed their messiah!

Marilyn Manson says in the song God Eat God "Dear god if you were alive you know we'd kill you"

If you don't believe that is true you must live in a disney cartoon!

How many of us have the ability to accept that we really never know what we do until it's too late! Yeah I see you down their in the front row tryin to look innocent. We all are guilty of it!

So let's be real here. We are all mentally handicapped people playing with normal toys.

And by normal I mean level headed beings should be the only ones with guns,weapons,and nukes! Those are for the adults.

We are only a couple thousand years old. Do we really think our minds are ready for nuclear bombs and guns? I don't think so. Looking at how fast we evolved and came from caves. Their is no way in hell our instincts have been able to catch up! We are still in survival mode and witch hunt mode.

So to say that we believe in gods word is pretty much a lie. We don't let god do his job we want to do it for him. And when we do we ruin our own lives!

So I will say this again. "You know not what you do"

Because if Jesus were alive today. History tells us mankind would go on a witch hunt and kill him! Why? Because the inferior man is still in survival mode and can't coexist with a more powerful being!

Take time to think about this before you reply! You may realise something you that could change your life!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
We all make our own decisions. After that its anyone's guess. I made a post a while back about how we are all just addicts.

Follow the herd. Seems like a good mentality for survival. It makes sense.

We are in a downward spiral of negativity. We gotta stop.

Most people in your life say, isn't it great to be alive!
(I lie, most people don't say that)

Most people complain.

If you didn't have life you'd have nothing to complain about.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I ain't come from no gotdamn monkey! I'm God's greatest creation!

LOL, humans are fools.
edit on 22-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Dear Vicarious10000,

I am a pacifist and a Christian. Christ was a pacifist. People who call themselves Christians and call for war are simply not fully Christian. The problem is your definition of Christian is not based on what they believe; but, is instead based on what people call themselves, that is naive. Christ said to love God with all our heart and our neighbor as ourselves, that is how he summarized the ten commandments. Anyone who fails to do these things I cannot accept as having followed or believed in Christ's words and therefore would not call them a Christian and as much as you may hate my answer, people who call themselves Christians and do not live it will hate me even more than they dislike you. Be well.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

People only complain because they don't have the copacity to look in the mirror and realise whose driving their vehicle.

If I were to enter a building where a party were taking place and everyone their was doing nothing but bickering and arguing. And I was looking for somewhere to chill and enjoy the night. Do you think I would:

A. stay and complain about how all the drama was ruining my night.

or

B. try to calm down the situation. once realising that drama was the fate of the night. leave.

I tell you most would stay. I would leave. Why? Because I know that if I touch a hot pot I'm gonna get burnt so I'm not gonna do that again. That hurts!

Most people will keep doing the samething over and over again expecting different results which is what insanity basically is!

So I think it's fair to say that the general populace are mentally insanely handicapped.

Have I done that before yes! I'm human. But I've also learned to ste putside myself and look inward and though I struggle with some demons such as an overactive ego sometimes. I still realise that is a flaw and try to combat it.

I just wish the whole world would realise this ability and put it into action. Maybe warn someone before hanging out with them you know. Like on a date maybe the chick is like I'll warn you now I talk 100mph it's hard to get me to shut up if this will annoy you please tell me now so we don't waste eachothers time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Turning the other cheek is cowardice to many people. They think we should actively combat evil, rather than letting God dispense justice. In a way it is cowardice, but I feel positive if many people understood that hell was real they would be pacifists and let the holy be holy and the unclean be unclean. Rebuke evil, but do not commit it to combat it. At least that's what I think.
edit on 22-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Nice post, Vic.

Yes, I would agree.

I challenge everyone to look up autisim. You will recognise everyone you know, including yourself.

But funnily enough, our most brilliant minds are the most unbalanced. So if you are middling in everything, you are probably one of the few sane people on this planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Well then I suggest you dis-associate with the majority of the people at your church! B/c I gurantee most of them take off their sheep skin when they leave and put on their horns and tail.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So let's be real here. We are all mentally handicapped people playing with normal toys. And by normal I mean level headed beings should be the only ones with guns,weapons,and nukes! Those are for the adults.

Do you mean we are all children playing with dangerous toys? Mentally handicapped people and adults are two very different things. If you are implying that we are young and have much to learn I agree. What I don't agree with is that level headed beings should be the ones with weapons. I would imagine level headed beings would have no use for weapons and you can take all the guns, nukes, ect.. away from humans as much as you want but we will still kill each other. We always have and we always will.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Well then I suggest you dis-associate with the majority of the people at your church! B/c I gurantee most of them take off their sheep skin when they leave and put on their horns and tail.

Dear Vicarious10000,

What strange assumptions you make, I do not attend any church anymore. What was Christianity has devolved into gnosticism and materialism. You simply did not understand what I said. Christianity is fine; but, the organized churches have been corrupted and do not represent Christ or his words. That is what I see.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

and I challend everyone to wikipedia schizophrenia they will find they have more in common with that then they thought!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You are so right, AQ,

Christ has nothing to do with organised religion and that is why I get so furious with churches for calling themselves "Christian" and with people who associate Christ with those corrupt churches.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Turning the other cheek is cowardice to many people. They think we should actively combat evil, rather than letting God dispense justice. In a way it is cowardice, but I feel positive if many people understood that hell was real they would be pacifists and let the holy be holy and the unclean be unclean. Rebuke evil, but do not commit it to combat it. At least that's what I think.
edit on 22-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Turning the other cheek just depends on the situation though! And at the sametime who thinks it's cowardice the person who does it? or the person who witnesses it?

I believe that I will do to someone what I would want them to do to me. And I'll expect them to treat me how they want me to treat them.

If someone is disrespectful to me I will 99% of the time do it back. I might let them take enough rope to hang themself first so they have no room to complain when I do get them back. But I treat them in time how they treated me,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

So let's be real here. We are all mentally handicapped people playing with normal toys. And by normal I mean level headed beings should be the only ones with guns,weapons,and nukes! Those are for the adults.

Do you mean we are all children playing with dangerous toys? Mentally handicapped people and adults are two very different things. If you are implying that we are young and have much to learn I agree. What I don't agree with is that level headed beings should be the ones with weapons. I would imagine level headed beings would have no use for weapons and you can take all the guns, nukes, ect.. away from humans as much as you want but we will still kill each other. We always have and we always will.

I don't think we always will. One day we will realise that killing is for the primitives! The ones who are not past survival mode. The ones who will still kill in the future will most likely be gladiators in tv shows for entertainment b/c their primitive minds aren't capable of anything but.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well most people who proudly stick out their chest and beat the christian drum generally go to church and hang out with their christian brethren.

Sounds like you are cut from the cloth as I. "A sheep in wolf clothing"

Nah Idk. But I'm sorry for the assumption I was going by experience. My experiences in life say that in percentage terms that most likely this is gonna be like this b/c of this. See this is why this thread was made.

To point out these flaws that we as humans have!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Well most people who proudly stick out their chest and beat the christian drum generally go to church and hang out with their christian brethren.

Sounds like you are cut from the cloth as I. "A sheep in wolf clothing"

Nah Idk. But I'm sorry for the assumption I was going by experience. My experiences in life say that in percentage terms that most likely this is gonna be like this b/c of this. See this is why this thread was made.

To point out these flaws that we as humans have!

Dear Vicarious10000,

I have not attacked you on any level, yet, you insist upon twisting my words. Please tell me how I proudly stuck out my chest and beat any drum, I answered what you asked and don't assume that I don't hang out with Christians, I do, just not false Christians. I would also like to point out that I am no sheep, I am a sheepdog, that is my vocation and intent. I don't hide under anythings clothing, I say what I mean and brother, I mean what I say.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

One day we will realise that killing is for the primitives!

I hope that you are right, however I believe we will destroy ourselves long before we get that chance.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Hi AQ,

Can I just point out that he did not accuse you of false Christianity.

I, too, am a believer in the real Jesus Christ who does not belong to any church.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Now that we are on the assumption topic ie flaw of the human animal. Lets talk about how technology distorts messages between people.

Now people are generally timid animals who can be ajitated quite easily. So if you mix this with a messaging system that in no way shows any type of emotion you can cause hell to break loose in an instant.

Idk how old you are and don't care. But I on the other hand used to msn message all the time and I can tell you that one message read the wrong way when it was simply meant the other. Can ruin friendships and even relationships. Is it the persons fault that wrote the message? Not all the time! Is it the persons fault that took it the wrong way? Same answer. The real culprit here is the message!

Why?

Because without any type of emotion to go off of. You are blindly reading a message you can only assume how to take what is being presented. So if the reader assumes wrong it can be partially his fault just like it can the messenger. But the real problem here is that we have to assume blindly how someone is talking to us!

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Dear catwhoknowsplusone,

No, he didn't accuse me of that, he accused Christians of such and misidentified what a Christian was as he included both you and I in his definition. Christians are those who have the mind of Jesus and that is one of forgiveness and peace, not those who call themselves by a name or a religion. I am a Christian and live it and am still a sinner. I want to see people properly label if they are going to label, rather than be grouped in with those who don't abide by the word.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join