It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A few select top secret military personnel from every major country working together with each other, and with aliens along with their technology?

Them having technology such as the Quantom, Multidimensional, Conscious, Artificial Intelligence beings...That monitor the internet for triggers.

Is this possibly going on.. and the above the "shadow government?"

If this is how it was....how would you handle it?

Is it possible, or am I completely out there?

One day they will have bodies...

I know I posted this along time ago...but I want to get opinions. (Which I didn't get in the last thread.)
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
WELL WHAT DO U THINK?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

The Illuminati were real..but that was a LONG time ago, so no there is no Illuminati, instead you should look toward the bankers and corporate bastards if you want someone to blame

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Mods I have seen threads die for less....ATS thought police we need you!

SS

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

oh Shi, it's Spike...dude I shouldn't be telling you this...but I have a huge bounty on my head..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Trolling this site isn't that easy, but enjoy your stay while you still can

Just tyring to get people to wake up to the "shadow goverment" and get their thoughts on how they would handle it! - If it were fact.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what this thread is supposed to be about or what your alluding to, I also don't understand the fact that you can't spell "quantum" correctly and have linked YouTube video's that have no relevance to your original point, actually what was your original point?????

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Can we please HELP new members instead of calling them trolls?

We'll move the thread to the Freshman's forum, and there perhaps participants coudl help the OP understand what went wrong...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL:

Can we please HELP new members instead of calling them trolls?

We'll move the thread to the Freshman's forum, and there perhaps participants coudl help the OP understand what went wrong...

How do I make a post such as the above that gets replys? I'v tried to post this twice! And each time it went to forum heaven. ANyone want to make a post on it on the forums about this subject, please do so...I'm autistic and have a hard time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There are several threads that give pointers on a "winning thread"...

But I'll give you a short walk-through here as well.

1. Step 1:
When the idea of a thread occurs to you, your first step should be to search for existing threads on that topic.

For example, if you searched for "Illuminati Real" you would get results such as "The Illuminati isn't real anymore", "The Illuminati is real", "Why do people believe in the illuminati when there is no evidence ...", "the illuminati are real proof here:" and so on. So obviously the question "Is the Illuminati real?" has been asked.

You could now do one of two things: Both directions include reading some of existing threads before continuing. After reading through some of the threads you will have a better idea which direction you should take. You can either add your thoughts to one (or more) of the existing threads. OR you can take what you've learned from the existing threads and start a new thread with a different or new angle...

2. Step 2:

Starting writing down your thoughts on the thread you would like to start. (It's best to type your initial opening in a word processing document.) While you're writing down your thoughts, do the research. You'll hear it a million times: Google is your friend. Quote other articles on the same topic to back your take on the matter. A well researched post gets better responses. Check your grammar and spelling (see: creating your post in a word processor).

Don't simply post a YouTube video without giving a description of the video and your take on it.
Don't post 1-liners.
Stay on topic.
Don't respond to baiting.
Take a look at the threads of the top contributors listed here. It should give you a pretty good indication of how a good opening post is written.

There's no recipe for a "hit thread". It's always a surprise to see which threads are the hot topics... If you try and force a thread or beg for responses it WILL fail like this thread. Post a thread because you're interested in the topic, and because you want to hear other people's opinion. Not because you want a popular thread and lots of flags and stars...

Here's some additional How to's:
Starting a new thread?... Look here first!
Creating a great title for your thread
Index of important ATS related threads

That should get you going in the right direction.

Never hesitate to ask for help or advice!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

The Illuminati were real..but that was a LONG time ago, so no there is no Illuminati, instead you should look toward the bankers and corporate bastards if you want someone to blame

More properly, the BAVARIAN Illuminati were real but that was a long time ago, etc, etc. Now the term Illuminati is used as a name for the puppeteers that pull the strings on world events. And yes, that group is real and active and is known by a number of different names.

top topics

join