It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The X-37B And What Is It Doing Right Now? Possible Elenin Connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Forgive me if someone has already posted something similar to this, but I wanted to get it all out there right now before I forget everything...have not used the search function yet. Mods feel free to move to appropriate forum if this is not it.

In reading this thread: Deep Impact Coincidences, I wanted to see if I could possibly close up a loophole in one of the coincidences.

In the thread it references in Deep Impact that Atlantis is sent up to join the Messiah. This got me wondering as to what the Messiah could possibly be, if in fact anything at all. The only thing that came to mind was the X-37B. Through a simple Wikipedia search of the X-37B, I found another link to it's mission designation, USA-226. Through that I found that it is currently in orbit and has been since March 5th, 2011. It provided another link for me, and one that really popped out at me. The X-37B is in L.E.O. (Low Earth Orbit) currently. Another coincidence? Possibly. Now that makes three good connections to Elenin as far as I'm concerned.

As soon as I found that out I Googled the X-37B instantly for more information. I came upon this link: Secretive X-37B launches from Cape Canaveral Part of it states...

The Air Force has been coy about the payloads the spacecraft might haul up. But officials are hinting that something might be aboard the second X-37B.

Obviously that could be anything, but since the mission is completely secretive it is plausible that it could have something to do with the Atlantis and the ISS considering all 3 of them operate in low earth orbit. The X-37B could join with the ISS and Atlantis as it pleases. ( I have no idea if the X-37B has docking capabilities.)

Just putting this out there. I don't know what to make of all this Elenin/Honda/Nibiru/Wormwood stuff, but I do find it all very interesting. Feel free to let me know if I'm grasping at straws here...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

It seems like you have done a lot of reading, research, and put a lot of thought into this. I am going over to the ATS thread which you linked, and that one links to yet another thread. So, I think I have quite a bit to read before I can really comment. But your thread has caught my interest. Thanks for posting it.

One thing that does come to mind at first glance at your comments and the overview of the other thread...the movie Deep Impact was released in 1998, almost 13 years ago. If the premise is that it is a foreshadowing of events unfolding today...how would they know so far in advance?

But I am sure that this has been addressed in the other thread, so I am off to read now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i just dont see how people can take a fictional hollywood movie and try to use it prove points in the real world. if people are going to start using deep impact/2012 to try and prove the validity of elenin or stargate to try and prove the existence of stargates/alien civilizations....then remember it was forrest gump that taught elvis how to dance, was deep throat for watergate, came up with the smiley face shirts, and s**t happens slogan.

and everyone should own a copy of zombieland so we can have a copy of the rules of survival for a zombie apocalypse. not to mention we should probably archive a copy of the core so we know how to restart the Earth's core in case is stops or beings to slow down. and shouldn't the govt be rounding up deep water oil rig drillers to start training them so they can head up to elenin/honda and drill holes to drop nukes down to blow the comet/asteroid in half and avert the ELE altogether??

edit on 22-7-2011 by iNkGeEk because: syntax

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Agreed. This seems interesting and I need to look more. Thanks for the post. Will be checking in and if you know me, unfortunately, I probably will.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Go to bed. I've been there, almost there now...

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think Ingeek has a valid point. Why is that only movies that support a persons argument (foreshadowing future events) are the only ones discussed. If Hollywood is foreshadowing future events than all movies need to be taken into consideration.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Through that I found that it is currently in orbit and has been since March 5th, 2011. It provided another link for me, and one that really popped out at me. The X-37B is in L.E.O. (Low Earth Orbit) currently. Another coincidence? Possibly. Now that makes three good connections to Elenin as far as I'm concerned..

Actually it makes ZERO connections to Elenin. There are literally thousands of satellites and other bits in low earth orbit. You want to link them all? Choose one. Either ALL of the objects in low earth orbit are linked to elenin, or none.

it is plausible that it could have something to do with the Atlantis and the ISS considering all 3 of them operate in low earth orbit. The X-37B could join with the ISS and Atlantis as it pleases.

No it isnt plausible at all. Atlantis is on the ground, and the ISS isnt even in the same orbit as the X-37.
If you'd checked further before posting...
OTV-2

The altitude, inclination and everything else is all wrong.

Edit - And might I add before everybody gets all conspiratorial and demands to know how we can believe these numbers, the reality is that satellites can be seen from the ground, and there are hobbyists who check these out. Here for example, is an observation of that satellite...
SeeSat

edit on 22-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

The point is this is ATS. When it gets late - it gets wacky. Just go to bed, refreshed and kick it again, if upset.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I know that I briefly questioned the 13 year gap between Deep Impact and today's happenings which people are (I think) trying to connect. But I was only wondering out loud if it was possible to know so far in advance if things in our environment or in space could follow the same path as the provided story line. It wasn't intended as a judgement. I need to do a lot more reading and, really, that may not be what their proposing at all. I don't know. I probably should have left my wonderings until I read through the other threads.

But I will say that I do think it is possible for writers to weave truth into fiction. They have done it throughout history. Fables, cartoons, fairytales, stories, and nursery rhymes have all allowed people to speak out about what they knew and what they thought without the fear of being ridiculed, arrested, or killed.

And some writers do a lot (a lot!) of research in the real world as they write, so that their writings have an air of realness and plausibility to them. And you've also got to wonder where some of these ideas come from. I can imagine that some of them begin with a kernel of truth.

And, honestly, if I were going to share anything that I knew or anything which I had researched and hypothesized...I would spin it into a fictional story. More people would read it.

So I am off to read more, now, of these interesting threads.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Correct. The high inclination orbit of the International Space Station cannot be reached by the USA-226 mission. ISS doesn’t just fly directly over the equator but at an angle that allows it to pass over Russia. That orbit takes more energy to get to. The mission constraints of USA-226 did not allow for that much attitude. Below is the orbital diagram of the X37.

You can track the satellite in real time here.

I'm not sure what could be in a limit of a 230 kg payload. Maybe the military is testing possible future mini satellites but the orbital diagram suggests that surveillance in Russia and China is ineffective. This might be supporting the Iraq/Afghanistan wars.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Forgive me if someone has already posted something similar to this,

"This" meaning "connecting anything at all to Elenin"

Then yes it has been posted. It also broke up the Beatles.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

i just dont see how people can take a fictional hollywood movie and try to use it prove points in the real world.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My birthday is August 1st, that makes me a Leo. OMG! ANOTHER ELENIN CONNECTION!!!

I'm a male, and I just got mail today!...

I'm 53, and 5+3=8, and August is the 8th month!

top topics

join