It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a mysterious skeleton is washed up on a British beach... Do sea monsters REALLY exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's kinda hard to make out the head. It looks like it took a beating to the head. It looks too small to be a whale soooo you might have a sea monster on your hands. How come people never find anything useful like a mermaid or a consensual sex monster of love?

edit on 11-4-2012 by mindblower23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mindblower23

Pilot whales aren't that big. The one I'm working with was around 15 feet long. Not exactly a small animal, but not what you think of when you think of a whale. As for the condition of the head, it's actually pretty good, believe it or not. Better shape than mine is in, thank you very much bears. The melon looks to have collapsed, and the teeth are gone, but other than that I don't really see any damage.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Well I'm not really familiar with whales

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindblower23
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Well I'm not really familiar with whales

I'm altogether too familiar with pilot whales since around this time last year. It's a long story, but the short version is I've got the skull of one in my back yard waiting for more preparation.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's Falcor from The Neverending Story

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbreaker

listen!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinkoflight
reply to post by Starbreaker

listen!
In my opinion,
for the opinions of the mass,
every parent should ask each child of there, "opinions" and post for there opinions with profile pics, of parents with anonymous masks being worn in public? Please report, 150+ posts for Threading.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join