It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Cracked The Code Of The Zodiac Killer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Support my fight for justice... please vote YES at zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com... and support my book.... publishers are watching.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelodyWall
Support my fight for justice... please vote YES at zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com... and support my book.... publishers are watching.

Thank you

I doubt any publisher will handle a book that names a person you believe to be a brain-eating serial killer paedophile and your only evidence is that a child told you it was so.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Thank you

I doubt any publisher will handle a book that names a person you believe to be a brain-eating serial killer paedophile and your only evidence is that a child told you it was so.

You obviously have not read all the details on my blog or you would know that I have more than my child's word. You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

And I already have a number or agents and publishers who are interested in reviewing my book pitch.... I also have received personal emails, and messages on Facebook, etc, from people who have been asking for the book. That is why I posted the poll to show the publishers and agents who are interested that the public is interested..... DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE, BUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE.

People like this man have existed for a very long time, for example........ en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

This is very true, but does your opinion entitle you to make unproven horrendous accusations against a person and publish details of their identity, with photos, on the Internet?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I know what this man did to my child and he is certainly not an "Innocent man." My daughter is 20 years old now and still maintains her abuse. This is not my opinion, but her testimony, medical reports that support the torture he put her through as well as her sexual abuse, and a multitude of reports from psychiatrists, counsellors, play therapists, social workers as well as members of the community such as licensed daycare providers, teachers and principals who have worked with her.

Psychiatrists have a hell of a lot more education and experience than one dumb cop who is clueless and I certainly take what they say a lot more seriously than that or from people who know nothing about me, my story, or my fight for justice.

If this man were innocent than why hasn't he sued me??? There is a lot he could do to remove his own pictures from the internet, and personally I think being the narcisist that he is, he is probably rather amused by all this attention. Further more he knows well enough that if he stirred the pot that I would sue him myself for what he did to my child which may actually get the cops to investigate him properly!

I respect your opinion. It is the difference in people that make the human race dynamic and the world an innovative place. I don't expect everyone to believe my story or to support me displaying all this so publically, but God forbid you should ever have a child or anyone else you love suffer the way my child has..... ANY parent who has been through such turmoil will most certainly understand my plight, and if me posting this man's face and name has prevented even one more child from being harmed, or one more woman from disappearing here in British Columbia, then that is something worth being chastised for.

Thank you for your comments, but I will not continue to engage in negative energy. I respect your opinions and I will personally leave it at that.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The AGONY of having a sexually abused and tortured child..... Only ONE of my letters from the Ministry of Children and Families, counsellors, psychiatrists......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED TO COMPLETE FORENSICS AND MORE WHICH MAY FINALLY CONVICT THE MAN WHO RAPED AND TORTURED MY CHILD..... PERHAPS PROVE HE IS OR IS NOT THE ZODIAC KILLER AS WELL....

Historically the VPD and RCMP have NOT accepted responsibility for their errors regarding BC's missing women, many of whom were sex trade workers and/or aboriginal women.

We ALL deserve equality, justice and to be protected.

www.youtube.com...

The Discrimination and Coverups Continue.

fullcomment.nationalpost.com...

Please give your support at Link removed T&C- 15e.)

edit on 8/2/2012 by Sauron because: Recruitment/Solicitation:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Please note that you do not necessarily have to donate funds to the campaign to help me promote it. Everytime someone clicks on the link to my campaign at www.indiegogo.com... I get a better chance at becoming featured on the home page which will draw the attention of investors who are regular to the site.

Please help by viewing my campaign on idiegogo.com.

Also I have updated and consolidated photos of items that may belong to victims on that page. These are items that I want to begin forensic testing on.

Please view these items if you are in British Columbia to see if you recognize these items of someone you know who disappeared.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MelodyWall

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you!!

It has been quite a long time since I have been here and I am posting a reply to my own response to someone who was offended by graphic content that I shared some time ago.... My book "Zodiac Killer North", is making serious headway now and I just had a meeting with my editor regarding how much, if any graphic content should be revealed in my book. I know some people cannot stomach the content of some of the things my child shared with me, while others tell me not to edit anything out and to share exactly what my child told me. For that reason I have posted a poll on my blog at zodiackillernorth.blogspot.ca... and also in my group on Facebook www.facebook.com... asking for the public's opinion regarding release of graphic content in the book.

I understand that not everyone is interested in the story, but for those who are, I truly value your input regarding this topic. Please take the poll posted on either my blog or in my group. I very much appreciate it. The Facebook group, shares a bit more personal detail about my plight for anyone who is interested.

Thank you and all the best to everyone in the New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I Thought they had the killer already? Just not enough evidence? No?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmFlow
I Thought they had the killer already? Just not enough evidence? No?

They did link Bobby Jack Fowler positively to the murder of Colleen McMillan which I posted on my blog. I think he may be also associated with the murder of three others, but I am not certain. I know they said he is not attributed to all the murders and there is still another killer unidentified. It is my understanding that they originally suspected at least three killers. One was in prison, the other died and one still at large. I still believe that my suspect is responsible for a number of missing women from Vancouver and up the Highway of Tears and even possibly into Alberta over the past 40 years.

In addition to that, the man is a cunning, evil predator who absolutely raped and tortured my child and who at minimum implanted horrific murder scenes and visions of cannibalism into her head... Anthony Iantosca a Forensic Examiner from the US donated his time and listened to unedited audio of my child describing some of the murder scenes she relayed to me and he says that much of her memory is long term memory and that whether she saw these crimes or not, the fact this man would expose her to those kinds of "Stories", if you will, is abuse in itself. This is definitely a dangerous and evil man, that is for certain...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I finally got the last police statement that the RCMP took from my child regarding her sexual abuse and torture in 1999.

This is the only one on audio... you almost have to listen and read, and then listen alone to get the whole jist of this bizarre way that the RCMP responded to my child reporting her abuse..... after years of being abused.... the cop is more excited about the lake with his dogs, and treats my child with disrespect...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-4-2013 by MelodyWall because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I will take a polygraph anytime, any moment of any day,. any place I am...... I never,, ever heard this before she said this.... and a whole lot more...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh, yes.... I forgot about the other stuff in the file that showed a whole lot of negligence.:

Doctor from Women's and Children's Hospital says:

"Although there was no evidence of sexual abuse, it does not rule out inappropriate sexual contact. A Psychological Assessment is needed."

Too overwhelming right now... tons of stuff...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join