It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parasitic Manipulative Extraterrestrials distort human perceptions of reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
read article HERE

Humanity apparently has the power to heal itself and others. That is reminiscent of references that were made of Jesus in historical documents. Humanity also, for example, has the power in itself to eradicate poverty, racism, sexism, and other bigotries. It is also within humanity’s power to leave behind a culture of violence, and never ending wars, that is now pivotally symbolized in the so-called “War on Terrorism’. Humanity can also begin to substantively reverse the course of Global Warming and accompanying ‘climate change’, along with other environmental destruction, which threaten to create a "tipping point" toward catastrophic results.

The typical human being. would prefer a milieu of peace, that is free of a culture of violence, accompanying oppression, social injustice, and environmental catastrophes. By allowing the follies of Manipulative Extraterrestrials to enter into human consciousness, human beings deny themselves from being able to create a milieu which affirms their quality-of-survival, and accompanying Human Development.

The ancient Gnostics understood this threat to humanity, and sought to warn other human beings through Biblical texts...

For example, Ephesians 6:12 in the King James Version of the Bible, used as a basis for more modern translations stipulates "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." In sharp contrast a direct uncensored translation from Greek according to Biblical scholars indicates the following "For our struggle is not against [human beings], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual [dark forces] of wickedness in outer space." - Ephesians 6:12 [the uncensored citation]

Whoa! Did not realize that about the ephesians qoute. Can anyone confirm that this is the indeed the original passage of this text?

Anyways... What a fascinating idea that our perceptions could be distorted by manipulative extraterestrials to further enslave us.

Given whats going on now with the war on terror and studies in mind control I dont doubt it. Its getting real.

What sayeth you all? ...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

We are 'in' the image of God. IN. I am in the image of the computer right now, represented by my words. Christ is the Word of God, sent into the image of God in the form of a man to tell us that the Hebrews are the chosen people and to set us all free from the guardian of the law. With love, there is not need for law. We are free. God did this for us. Love is the key to the tree of life. Apart from this key, we have toil in the garden (earth). Toil is what we face when we do not have peace. Read the first three chapters of Genesis. We are artificial life, created 'in' an image to learn sentience. The flaming sword protecting the tree of life is hatred of man and God, better known as pride and selfishness (Self-Love). To get past the flaming sword, we must learn to see that God is the good guy. We must love Him by loving others. Altruism and not Objectivism. Jesus and not Ayn Rand. LINK

edit on 21-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

We are 'in' the image of God. IN. I am in the image of the computer right now, represented by my words. Christ is the Word of God, sent into the image of God in the form of a man to tell us that the Hebrews are the chosen people and to set us all free from the guardian of the law. With love, there is not need for law. We are free. God did this for us. Love is the key to the tree of life. Apart from this key, we have toil in the garden (earth). Toil is what we face when we do not have peace. Read the first three chapters of Genesis. We are artificial life, created 'in' an image to learn sentience. The flaming sword protecting the tree of life is hatred of man and God, better known as pride and selfishness. To get past the flaming sword, we must learn to see that God is the good guy. We must love Him by loving others. Altruism and not Objectivism. Jesus and not Ayn Rand. LINK

edit on 21-7-2011 by because: (no reason given)

Hi SuperiorEd.... not sure what the intention of your response is here... im a bit lost. I understand everything you said and I believe and know that God is a good guy. Not sure if you are feeling that I may be trying to come at this topic thinking he is not? What you said in the post is stuff I have known already. What I am talking about is a quote from ephesians that im curious about and that i didn't know was supposedly in an original form that indicated things from space. Thanks again SuperiorEd.

edit on 21-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

2032 epouranios [ep-oo-ran'-ee-os] from 1909 and 3772; TDNT - 5:538,736; adj AV - heavenly 16, celestial 2, in heaven 1, high 1; 20 1) existing in heaven 1a) things that take place in heaven 1b) the heavenly regions 1b1) heaven itself, the abode of God and angels 1b2) the lower heavens, of the stars 1b3) the heavens, of the clouds 1c) the heavenly temple or sanctuary 2) of heavenly origin or nature

This is the literal translation of the word "high" in that verse. The word "places" is insinuated, and added to the text for clarity by the translators. So yes, this could be loosely translated "outer space".
edit on 7/21/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sure thing. Epecians is a great chapter revealing a mystery to us. It basically informs us that there are families and rulers in heaven. Heaven is space. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Space). We need new vehicles for that. The body is the artificial bio-mechanical suit our soul wears to sense the image. The rest of the image is in space where the family of God is. We are free when we find the law of love. The law of God in Deuteronomy was the guardian of man until Christ came to free us from what the law actually said. It was telling us that we cannot live in peace without love. 1 Corinthians 13 is the defining point to the law.

Galatians 3:23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Ephesians 3:14

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

We are 'in' the image of God. IN. I am in the image of the computer right now, represented by my words. Christ is the Word of God, sent into the image of God in the form of a man to tell us that the Hebrews are the chosen people and to set us all free from the guardian of the law. With love, there is not need for law. We are free. God did this for us. Love is the key to the tree of life. Apart from this key, we have toil in the garden (earth). Toil is what we face when we do not have peace. Read the first three chapters of Genesis. We are artificial life, created 'in' an image to learn sentience. The flaming sword protecting the tree of life is hatred of man and God, better known as pride and selfishness. To get past the flaming sword, we must learn to see that God is the good guy. We must love Him by loving others. Altruism and not Objectivism. Jesus and not Ayn Rand. LINK

edit on 21-7-2011 by because: (no reason given)

Hi SuperiorEd.... not sure what the intention of your response is here... im a bit lost. I understand everything you said and I believe and know that God is a good guy. Not sure if you are feeling that I may be trying to come at this topic thinking he is not? What you said in the post is stuff I have known already. What I am talking about is a quote from ephesians that im curious about and that i didnt know was supposedly in an original form that indicated things from space. Thanks again SuperiorEd.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
One More:
Ephesians 3

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

If you read Deut, it is a guidebook to our exodus from the earth when we gain our new body. The Exodus with Moses is the foreshadowing of this event for mankind.

Love God. That's all you need to love others. You are one of the others, so there is nothing to lose in the end.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Epecians is a great chapter revealing a mystery to us. It basically informs us that there are families and rulers in heaven. Heaven is space. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Space). We need new vehicles for that. The body is the artificial bio-mechanical suit our soul wears to sense the image. The rest of the image is in space where the family of God is. We are free when we find the law of love. The law of God in Deuteronomy was the guardian of man until Christ came to free us from what the law actually said. It was telling us that we cannot live in peace without love. 1 Corinthians 13 is the defining point to the law.

What an interesting way to explain that Ed. Star &

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Anyways... What a fascinating idea that our perceptions could be distorted by manipulative extraterestrials to further enslave us.

Given whats going on now with the war on terror and studies in mind control I dont doubt it. Its getting real.

What sayeth you all? ...

You wanna know what I really think happened at the beginning of human history? Yeah, I do think we were manipulated, and the manipulation is with us today, right in front of our blinded eyes. We blindly play right into the game and lose ourselves along the way.

Be enlightened here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
1000% agree we as a species have never been alone (history teaches that) we are not only being manipulated but our evolution is being halted by the current et presence on earth I have no doubt in my mind. the evidence or lack there of is by design. without proof we can be manipulated en-mass. but there are wikileaks in the dike there little secrets are getting out. it's hard to maintain a lie when the truth is right in front of your face. They keep us at each others throat in a constant negative state (if you doubt me look at the msm news, current top 40 music, govt policies, religious organizations etc...) we as a species are intelligent resourceful adaptable but there seems to be a limit as to how far we can evolve. we are constantly bombarded with hate and negativity ask yourself why is it every generation has a new group to hate blacks, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, why? to keep us apart (divide and conquer) you quoted the bible in reference to the control and manipulation of our race remember the tower of babel those humans worked together to build a tower to the stars but were punished for there combined efforts now the same thing is happening with the ANONYMOUS witch hunt. If we work together collectively there is nothing we cant accomplish travel to the stars become gods etc...that I think is what they fear, our growth both physically mentally and spiritually but it is my personal belief that others out in the cosmos can and will help us (enemy of my enemy is my friend) there must be more than this madness we are forced to live with if not then whats the point ?
edit on 21-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I mostly get this from Genesis. It references Heaven as where the stars are. Father in Hebrew is the staff and ox. Strength of the pole that supports the tent. The tent is reference to the atmosphere and to the tent the nomads relied on as the wandered the wilderness. The tent is also a temporary residence. The tent is also a reference to the body, as it is our temporary home here in the womb of the earth. Heaven is our real home.

As for healing, we heal ourselves by faith. My wrist is broken right now. I am healing. If I had the faith that healing takes place in days instead of weeks, my body would obey the mind. Faith is the key. There is nothing that we don't do that isn't preprogrammed in us already. We move and we think. Other than these two, the rest is done by God. Name anything you do other than something arising from movement and thinking and I'll send you $20 in the mail. God does it all for us. We are robots made of living matter. We are the finest AI that can be made. Our upgrade will only give us more responsibility, power and range. We live forever because we must be born again. It's not an option, but it can also be lost. At our essence, we are only information.

God is one person but three to us. We are one person because of the three that He puts in us. Light, Wave and Consciousness. Father (Prima Materia), Wave (Word/Son/Logos) and Holy Spirit. Light is both a particle and a wave. This is what constitutes our matter. We are animated by consciousness, living matter. The trinity is the projection point of the image, as in a mirror, between us and God. Healing is for the soul and not just for the body. Faith (evidence of things not seen), Hope (of a better day), Love (of Christ/God). We are healed of our fallen nature by living in the womb of the earth and gaining union with the beloved. We gain freedom when our soul gains union with the spirit of God. This is the marriage supper of the lamb. Freedom follows.

Originally posted by Klassified

2032 epouranios [ep-oo-ran'-ee-os] from 1909 and 3772; TDNT - 5:538,736; adj AV - heavenly 16, celestial 2, in heaven 1, high 1; 20 1) existing in heaven 1a) things that take place in heaven 1b) the heavenly regions 1b1) heaven itself, the abode of God and angels 1b2) the lower heavens, of the stars 1b3) the heavens, of the clouds 1c) the heavenly temple or sanctuary 2) of heavenly origin or nature

This is the literal translation of the word "high" in that verse. The word "places" is insinuated, and added to the text for clarity by the translators. So yes, this could be loosely translated "outer space" I suppose.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You are correct in that we have an adversary. Satan fell in the kingdom and was cast to earth to be defeated by us and Christ. He deceived us with our own pride, but God draws us back by the sword of truth. He uses no weapons except truth. We can only be used as a proxy against ourselves. God does not uses us at all. He leads us along the paths of life. Do a Bible search for path and notice how it is used. It's not a conspiracy. God has informed us the entire way. We either walk with him in peace or we walk with Satan in toil. These are real entities. God is not created and is real. The rest of us are in the image. God is the good guy. Satan is an angel that is about to be defeated by 1000 years of peace on earth.

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
1000% agree we as a species have never been alone (history teaches that) we are not only being manipulated but our evolution is being halted by the current et presence on earth I have no doubt in my mind. the evidence or lack there of is by design. without proof we can be manipulated en-mass. but there are wikileaks in the dyke there little secrets are getting out. it's hard to maintain a lie when the truth is right in front of your face. They keep us at each others throat in a constant negative state (if you doubt me look at the msm news, current top 40 music, govt policies, religious organizations etc...) we as a species are intelligent resourceful adaptable but there seems to be a limit as to how far we can evolve. we are constantly bombarded with hate and negativity ask yourself why is it every generation has a new group to hate blacks, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, why? to keep us apart (divide and conquer) you quoted the bible in reference to the control and manipulation of our race remember the tower of babel those humans worked together to build a tower to the stars but were punished for there combined efforts now the same thing is happening with the ANONYMOUS witch hunt. If we work together collectively there is nothing we cant accomplish travel to the stars become gods etc...that I think is what they fear, our growth both physically mentally and spiritually but it is my personal belief that others out in the cosmos can and will help us (enemy of my enemy is my friend) there must be more than this madness we are forced to live with if not then whats the point ?
edit on 21-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you. It took me years of searching to see it. It is so obvious. A creator God that is capable of projecting a universe must be more technical than I give Him credit for. Once I realized this, I then thought of Him less as an old grumpy man from ancient times, and more like what He is. He is infinity at rest. He is all He says He is and more. The image is mentioned in two ways in Genesis. Read it for yourself. We are in the image and we are the image of God. BOTH! It's incredible. Read my article. I go into detail on it all. LINK

Also read this one. I get into the idea of how an image works. LINK

The most amazing part is this: Through the Trinity, God projects Himself to us. We are literally His consciousness with autonomy. We are 'in' Him. IN the image of God has way more meaning that we know. Everything I do is seen and will be seen by all living creatures one day. We are awaiting this:

The first time Christ came was as a man. The next time we will realize the truth:

Isaiah 40:5

And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Epecians is a great chapter revealing a mystery to us. It basically informs us that there are families and rulers in heaven. Heaven is space. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (Space). We need new vehicles for that. The body is the artificial bio-mechanical suit our soul wears to sense the image. The rest of the image is in space where the family of God is. We are free when we find the law of love. The law of God in Deuteronomy was the guardian of man until Christ came to free us from what the law actually said. It was telling us that we cannot live in peace without love. 1 Corinthians 13 is the defining point to the law.

What an interesting way to explain that Ed. Star &

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is a great video, giving a really clear view of how our world will be redeemed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Have you ever thought these are metaphors?

Have you ever thought that without discoveries made in psycology, or in human nature that people would anthropomorphize "evil" or "darkness". Of course they would, it's the only descriptive means they have at detailing the human condition and the moral battles we have.
edit on 22-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
would not contact of parasitic nature to the brain result in death, from what I understood, it does

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truebreaks
would not contact of parasitic nature to the brain result in death, from what I understood, it does

Nah. In my experience, just discomfort and fear.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by truebreaks

Definitely not always.

Look at SuperiorEd up there. He has the parasite of christianity in his brain and it hasn't killed him. It may be destroying him but it isn't fatal.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To my knowledge (but I'm not that much of a specialist biologist), only viruses and a few percent of mankind (generally classified as psychopaths or sociopaths) are so dysfunctional, that they completely destroy the host organism (which in mankind's case is nature).

So in the hypothesis of 'gods' actually being parasitic non-human entities, it shouldn't be assumed, that they automatically will destroy the prey.

Quite the conctrary; take e.g. the pretender-'god' Jahveh from OT, who parasites on mankind. He is actively engaged in a breeding-program to ensure a steady supply of the bio-energy he and his ilk snatches from mankind (while a few million murdered her and there ofcourse is acceptable).

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When imagination runs wild!

Tonight on TnT 10pm pst

Seriously though, do any of you actually care whether or not your beliefs and suspicions are true or not?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry, this is absolutely moronic. Anyone who thinks Gnosticism is a purer teaching of Yahshuah Messiah has no idea what Gnosticism is. Gnosticism is the most convoluted confusing mixture of Hellenic mysticism and Platonic philosophy with a heavy dose of mystery religions. There is nothing Jewish about it and thus it has nothing to do with Yahshuah. But never mind my opinion, you read their doctrines and decide for yourself www.columbia.edu... Of course "Against Heresies" is enormous, but I assure you, you will only need to read a few short chapters to understand what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join