It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Movie "Rebirth"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well this movie isn't about conspiracy so much as how the events of 9/11 events effected individual people.
What happened to those people in the following decade.

But it makes you want Justice for those poor people, for them and for their deceased family members.

In theaters: August 26th, 2011.
Just in time for the 10th anniversary

edit on 21-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When you say "you want justice for the people", are you REALLY just saying "you want to use the suffering of other people to advance your agenda to foist your conspiracy paranoia onto people?" The "Jersey Girls" are the ones who started people talking about investigating what happened on 9/11 to begin with, and they are on record as saying that they don't want to be defined by 9/11 and they're starting to move on with their lives.

You conspiracy people do NOT represent these people in any way, and I would appreciate it if you stopped pretending that you do, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I, too want justice for the people and I don't need some pompous windbag telling me what my motivation might be. Climb down off your soap box and stop telling people what they should or shouldn't do. You have no right to cast aspersions on anyone who is fed up with the continuing cover-up, and is trying to find the truth. You leave us no other option but to attack you personally when you take it upon yourself to judge what a persons motivation might be. Who the hell are you?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

What you think killing Osama has served out the Justice for 9/11 ?

Your posts in these forums have troll stickers plastered all over them, stay under your bridge Dave.

top topics

join