It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know if the Serial KIller in Florida...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Who kills ONLY redheaded convinience store clerks is still active?A guy who bought cigarettes in a store from a big old biker type told cops later about it when he read the clerk in that store was a red headed female and she disappeared...the cops figured he was the killer and was in the act when the guy drove up and decided to wait on him rather then kill him...thats the only description (and clue)they have...are red heads still disappearing?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
FBI stats say there are 70-75 active in the US at any given time...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I haven't heard about this.
Do you have any links with
the story?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
FBI stats say there are 70-75 active in the US at any given time...

Probably a lot more.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I did some digging around on the internet...and from what I can tell.....(The Redheaded Murders)...are a cold case file.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I live in Florida and I have never heard of this. Do you know where this is suppose to be? Maybe an area.

I knew we had one that killed prostitutes about 5yrs ago or so and that person was never caught either. He was and is a serial killer. He has a specific type he goes for too. I don't live in that area anymore so I don't really hear about it all that much just when my friend tells me about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It HAS been awhile...the "Redheaded Murders" is the correct name for them....I dont have a link...its spomething I read a few years ago and havent heard anything about it lately....just wondering if anyone else has anything new...Im thinking I heard the Panhandle and Orlando area?

new topics

top topics

join