It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Childhood,Terrorists' in Training?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why do I even bother...some of you people are a waste of my time
edit on 21-7-2011 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't care how many people try to tell me that christianity is a religion of peace. It is not a peaceful religion. You can tell more about people by their actions, not their words.

The following video demonstrates how childhood is under christian rule or control. :

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I don't care how many people try to tell me that islam is a religion
of peace,it is not a peaceful religion.

So you're not putting forth a topic for discussion but are standing on a soap box claiming what you think it right, right? So why should I waste my time on this then?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

Pathetic sapiens sapiens hate. 1 does understand there are many who hate EACH OTHER HERE. But hate is not the way and these in controll speaking these words have DENSITY lowered themselves for attempting to distribute death under GODS rULE why would he have to tell ANY he is going to kill specifics of a species. Jesus and Mahdi fight for the same cause to rid the pestilence. I just dont like when ANY religious speakers down an entire people or nation. Its not right and very sad.

Many cannot see if you are team red and I am team blue and we both got positive and negative energies on our teams the SEPERATION places red and blue negatives in the cross hairs and red and blue positives in the ascending. Why is this hard to see??? If people take time out to worship in good nature who they follow the GOD they know him as then why cant people see "WELL THEY ARE TRYING TO REACH THE DIVINE LIKE WE ARE" and get along, this bothers 1 most about Earth. How can any be so stubborn to see beyond the fact that both sides are worshipping for the better of their spiritual development. Instead its my god is better then your god and my god said kill you and so did mine. This is 1 of the reasons why the nonbelievers I feel stay away because of the massive confusiion involved with religious worship. In a demonic way its keeping more followers away by confusing them and being contradictive.

Earth HAS to work together to advance. Also I prefer the lesser financially supported religious speakers and houses of worship since they are in the general populations interacting. And not hiding away from the masses in the best comfort zones or houses of worship until they wish to speak and guide.

be well ALL

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]
edit on 7/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Go ahead close the thread down

I can't understand how anyone can stand by when
children are used as human shields.When children
are trained to hate and kill non-muslims.I really liked
the picture of a toddler dressed as a terrorist.That's a
picture I want in my family album.Then I remembered,
our cars need the oil.
edit on 21-7-2011 by mamabeth because: pathetic

I feel for these children,a lot of you don't seem to care...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by mamabeth because: children come first

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't care how many people try to tell me that islam is a religion
of peace,it is not a peaceful religion.

So you're not putting forth a topic for discussion but are standing on a soap box claiming what you think it right, right? So why should I waste my time on this then?

I wonder if you even bothered to watch the video? I will NEVER get off my soapbox
when there are children involved.I don't care what race,religion,skin color...I will
not tolerate ANYONE using children as human shields.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I will NEVER get off my soapbox
when there are children involved.I don't care what race,religion,skin color...I will
not tolerate ANYONE using children as human shields.

Cool. I agree. I'll hold you to that. I'll go even further. Using children in any capacity.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Mod-Note

As the opening post was removed this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join