It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hard Truth: Americans are in Exile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We have been told that we left England to the "New World" in search of religious freedom, money, and overpopulation. However, recent events and personal experience have led me to believe that in fact, everyone who lives in America is living in exile, meaning that we have no access to the Kingdom...errr....the United Kingdom. If you believe in the New World Order, well it's already here. It's been here for quite some time now.

The truth: There is something fishy going on, and television is giving us a hint.

I present to you this episode transcript of Family Guy, Peter's Progress.

www.livedash.com...

Search in the document for the word "Exile" and read carefully, or better yet, just watch the episode for free online.

Here are the phrases containing the word exile:

00:02:38 Hey, coachman, let's drive on the left side of the road and see if that catches on.
00:02:44 Good Lord!
00:02:44 Who is that?
00:02:50 That's Lady Redbush and her husband-to-be, Griffin Peterson.
00:02:53 That piece of ass is marrying that tall glass of poop juice?
00:02:57 Well, not if I have anything to say about it.
00:02:59 A woman of that caliber should be married to a king.
00:03:02 Well, what are you going to do about him?
00:03:04 I'm the king, jester.
00:03:05 I'm going to have him exiled to the farthest corner of the world.
00:03:08 And then she'll be all mine.
00:03:10 Why is he such a jerk to everybody?

00:04:03 I'm King Stewart.
00:04:04 Don't you recognize me from the coins?
00:04:06 Oh, yeah, the ones with your profile.
00:04:07 You know, you look really weird from the side.
00:04:10 Well, that's something we didn't really think out too well when we started.
00:04:13 But never mind that!
00:04:14 You're going into exile, Peterson.
00:04:16 I'm shipping you out on the first boat to the New World.

00:05:01 Lady Redbush, I wish I was here on a happier errand, but I'm afraid I must inform you that Griffin Peterson is dead.
00:05:09 What?!
00:05:10 Now that some time has passed, do you want to go out?
00:05:15 Madame claude: With Griffin Peterson exiledto the New World and Lady Redbush believing he was dead, King Stewart was now free to marry her.

00:06:09 Meanwhile, Griffin Peterson and the other exiles pass the time on the ship to the New World.
00:06:15 Aw, crap, a splinter.
00:06:17 Well, it's been nice knowing you guys.
00:06:19 So what'd you do to get exiled?
00:06:21 I got caught pleasuring myself to a painstakingly-etched engraving of "The Wife of Bath." What'd you do?
00:06:27 I slept with an underage virgin to cure my puff penis.

And there you have it, proof that there is definitely something going on and they are trying to hint at it.

I will be honest, I don't know what this means.

I can feel it, something is stirring up reality so that WE can get it.

Please, someone lead me into the right direction.

My reality is all scrambled up now. I am definitely interfering with the frequency of others and it's starting to freak me out. I have been transcending time and space EVERY TIME I watch television. It almost seems like it has all been prercorded YEARS ago. Hell, even Stephen Colbert of the Colbert Report said that his show was recorded 5 years ago...of course that would have been a joke but the FACT that he said that WHILE I was thinking about all of this is NO coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidence anymore when synchronicity happens all the time. I know someone out there is carefully monitoring those in Exile, waiting to pull those who "get it"...

That is how I feel. We are in a test of some sort.

Everything feels predetermined, planned.

Will any shed some light?

join