It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric blue dead people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A friend of mine committed suicide late in high school. A couple years later, I had some physical relations with my dead friend's sibling. After he passed away, his sibling tried to contact him - and he began to astral travel. Most of you who don't believe in metaphysical naturalism know that physical relations are very spiritual. Once the connection is made, the two souls are somewhat intertwined in a way.

A day or two after the connection, I had a very lucid dream. In the dream I was sitting across from my dead friend. He had the same build and features as he did when he was alive, but he was made up of some type of electric blue 'substance'. It was the deepest blue I've ever seen, with what looked like blue electricity - which was surging all throughout his being like a cold fire. His eyes were made up of the same substance, but they were more of an indigo color. We had a deep discussion. I don't remember what was said, all I remember is that the conversation was complex and sounded like it was something out of the matrix.

I asked my dead friend's sibling if he was ever successful in find his dead brother or making any type of contact with him. He claimed that he had, and he described what he looked like. He described the same electric blue figure with electric indigo eyes before I even had a chance to tell him about the lucid dream that I had. I was shocked.

I thought it might have some type of connection with the astral realm. I don't believe it was actually my dead friend, I believe it was possibly some type of doppelganger. I'm very wary about some of aspects of the spiritual realm. I know that certain evil can disguise itself to draw you in. I've spoken with one other person who had a similar experience in having a lucid dream where they saw an 'electric blue dead person'. Do any of you know anything about this? And has anyone ever experienced anything similar?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
A friend of mine committed suicide late in high school. A couple years later, I had some physical relations with my dead friend's sibling.

You banged your dead's friend sibling?

No wonder they are blue in the face!

All jokes aside I am sure your dream has a specific meaning. What does it mean to you?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I'm not sure. I felt it was a supernatural experience. I could actually feel a presence in a dream. I've really never seen colors that vibrant or of that texture on earth. It was quite bizarre.

new topics

join