It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis No More: Pop Singing Twins Now Claim They’re Liberals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Anyone remmeber these two girls from Prussian Blue.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fe389dbf0d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, it looks like the have had a change of heart and some deprogramming.

Remember Lamb and Lynx Gaede? The now 19-year-old twins were part of an infamous, Nazi-themed band called Prussian Blue a few years back. Now, the young girls who sparked international outrage with their White Nationalist tunes have had a change of heart. Rather than subscribing to Naziism, they now claim that they are liberals. The Daily has more:

“I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’ first in five years. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”

“Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”

Not that long ago — back in 2006 — the girls captured international headlines with songs like “Hate for Hate: Lamb Near the Lane” (co-written by Lamb and David Lane, a man serving 190 years in prison for his role in the death of a Jewish talk show host). The girls formed the group at the recommendation of William Pierce, a White Nationalist leader.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No current pictures!?! They looked like they had the potential to be hot one day. Esp at 19!....Annnd Twiiiiiiiinnnnnssss!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Liberals?...Nazis? Meh, same thing. It's just that Liberals wear a smiley shirt when they oppress the average citizen.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Just for you:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a019aed67963.jpg[/atsimg]

www.thedaily.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey Tdawg. I'm just wondering. Do you suppose that conservatives oppress people also?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Yep, they do. I was just looking at the first photo and it reminded me of a George Carlin quip.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Carlin. Yea. He had a way of cutting straight to the chase and pouncing right on the truth. Making us laugh and cry at the same time.

Have you ever checked into Dick Gregory? He was one of the first to really start laying into the ptb. Gregory was seriously censored for his views and the hip audience that got Carlin were not around when Gregory was laying it down.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Thanks....

new topics

top topics

join