It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So just how long have "conspiricy theories" been going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
after reading the book "merchants of death" and reading on the Author H. C. Engelbrecht, it seems... Too damn long, now this book is very intresting because it is an extremely detailed examination of the armerments industry, suggesting that political leaders, royalty, arms dealers, industrialists and bankers among others, are working together in an unorganized fashion to create global conflicts and wars to reap massive profits from defense spending and debts.

What's even better is that this book was written in 1934 and has detailed citations and proof of these conspiricys, or at least un-ethical doings of these mega companies and even CEOs. Also the most notable part is PROOF OF HITLER BEING BACKED BY FRENCH AS WELL AS OTHER EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN ARMS DEALERS BEFORE WW2 EVEN HAPPENED.

it is also notable and sad, yes very sad, that Engelbrecht, 44 died on a train of a "heart attack" on his way to Washington D.C. (congressional hearing?) from NYC in 1939

en.wikipedia.org...

the only real information that i could find on the web about the author

mises.org...

link to his book, haven't finished but it's basically loose change 1934, absolutely amazing however.

This man is a hero.
edit on 21-7-2011 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As soon as God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I got A link you might find interesting.. Link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
From what I've researched online.... there was nothing in existence until Chuck Norris was born.

I wouldn't question anything involving Chuck Norris.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would imagine as long as we have been around......

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Since Ugg said to Krugg.. "Hey do you think we can hide this bison leg for ourselves".. the tribe won't notice.. we'll just make up some crap about it being a three legged beast".

IRM

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

i need to check out this book...

and to answer your question...
if the murder of ceaser is considered one, and it is, it obviously goes way before that

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
From what I've researched online.... there was nothing in existence until Chuck Norris was born.

I wouldn't question anything involving Chuck Norris.

I once hear Chuck Norris won a staring contest with the sun.

Conspiricy? I think not
edit on 21-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Crop circles are just Chuck Norris's way of saying that sometime's corn just needs to lie the f**k down.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

look at the link interesting but it left out the obvious one to me, people who said the earth was round where conspiracy theorists wasn't that 1500's, and like the other poster said as soon as there was three, soz other poster can't remember your tag

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
e tu, brutus?

2nd line

new topics

top topics

join