It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: An Aryan Conspiracy, Ancient Technology and Secret Brotherhoods

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
another one

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I find myself in complete disagreement with this article by Black Poison, He has come up with an elaborate article that covers many aspects of Indian history. Unfortunately there is total mix up of religion and history here. India's history can be described in few lines as.

1. 64000 BC - Explosion of Toba Volcano on Indonesian island of Sumatra. India covered under several meters of ash. All humans die and previous history is wiped out.
2. 10000 BC- First hunter gatherers appear from North west. So also from Malaysia and Andaman islands. They all use stone tools.
3. 6000 BC- First agricultural community settles at Mehergarh in present pakistan
4. 4000 BC - Chalcolithic habitats of Indus civilization, establishments of mega cities etc.
5. 2000 BC - Monsoon starts drying up, Indus civilizations collapse. Sarswati river, east of Indus, dries completely. The humans start migrating to Ganga basin and to south to Godavari river basins. Since the monsoon here can not support large cities, small city states develop.
6. 1400 BC- Chalcolithic communities of south mix up with neolithic communities that have migrated from east (Malasia) and a new Indian race is formed.
7. 800 BC the intermixing of communities continues. First major states apeear in Ganga basin.
8. 600 BC- Buddha is born

From this onwards Indian history is well known.

The main problem faced by so called historians is where and how to fix up vedic religion in this time line. Indus civilization people worshiped idols of fertility and Linga as phallic symbol. This practice continued all along the above timeline and even today. According to my thinking, vedic religion spread mainly in north India, in the same way Buddhist religion spread to China, Korea and Japan.

In short Indian culture today is a legacy of Indus culture with many other tribal cultures mixed into it.

You can read about historical evidence, archaeological findings in couple of these articles written by me.

www.akshardhool.com...

www.akshardhool.com...

edit on 30-3-2013 by cathavale7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Hey my friend. This whole topic has fascinated me for years now.

With all due respect, the "Aryan Invasion" or migration concept is very well known. Long before I got into India I heard about this theory. Do a basic web search man and a legion of sites and books will pop up. Below are three from the first search I did:

en.wikipedia.org...

uwf.edu...

www.netplaces.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Op, this is one of my favorite topics and India has fascinated me for years now, including both the religions, philosophies, and history. I finally went to India after many years of study, going to Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Rishikesh, Dharamsala, and Jaipur. Did some ashram stays, yoga, meditation, and backpacking.

Anyways, yes, some of the ancient tales told in the Indian texts are fantastic, especially the vimanas and weaponry.

Also VERY worth mentioning is the philosophic depth of esoteric Hinduism, from whence Buddhism also eventually arose.

Although I was raised an evangelical Christian, i was gradually drawn away to Eastern philosophy due to, from my perspective, the illogical and shallow nature of the so-called Abrahamic religions. Just didn't do it for me.

But, i then got deep into Buddhism, which I still have a deep respect for. Once I began reading about "real "yoga" and esoteric Hinduism, I was blown away. To this day, the complexity, holistic nature of, completeness, and depth of such yogic teachings is mind-blowing. It blows away pretty much all the other main religions, only being paralleled by all of the deeper, esoteric hidden teachings of other religions.

I highly suggest that people read books by Hindu sages or Yogis for fantastic mystical stories, in which it is claimed that our birthright is, as a drop of god in this realm, to be able to do all that Jesus or other avatars did. Time travel, transporting, healing people, changing form, flying, astral travel, so on and so forth. But it isn't just magical stuff like Harry Potter. Many of these books explain very well the deeper layers of reality, the meaning of life, and how these things work.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Hanslune
Where is the evidence of a city being hit?

Howdy Zorgon

Beneath that layer of radioactive ash we were discussing earlier... most likely

Lets try again, I'll make it very, very simple

1. You claim that green glass is proof of a nuclear strike in the ancient world

2. I question why there is nothing underneath the glass layer, (how thick is it again?)

3. You appear to be dancing to avoid admitting you have no evidence

4. You also appear to mixing up the two sites, one in India and the one in Africa - there is no ash under the one in Africa

5. Provide evidence of what is under the the green glass, and also explain why there is no sign of a city; your opinion doesn't count.

Thanks

Oh and did you forget to answer these ten questions? (noting that you are addressing one in part, about the green glass)

The ten questions

[
edit on 9/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Hey man, thanks for the post. I am not sure what the other person claimed about the African green glass in the desert, but in the Indus Valley sites such as Harappa there is evidence of some insane amount of heat (such as vitrified clay/stone) + radiation and people lying dead in the streets. Of course, this doesn't automatically equal nuclear blast. But, it is intriguing as few things can cause all of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl14
Hey man, thanks for the post. I am not sure what the other person claimed about the African green glass in the desert, but in the Indus Valley sites such as Harappa there is evidence of some insane amount of heat (such as vitrified clay/stone) + radiation and people lying dead in the streets. Of course, this doesn't automatically equal nuclear blast. But, it is intriguing as few things can cause all of that.

What you describe above is a fantasy concocted by a fringe author.

Sorry, but none of it is true.

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hello, I'm not taking a side here. Can you provide a reputable link either way regarding that? I'm open to reading about those claims either way.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl14
reply to post by Harte

Hello, I'm not taking a side here. Can you provide a reputable link either way regarding that? I'm open to reading about those claims either way.

Oldest version of the claim that I've found: link

Jason Colavito response: link

More (real) info: link

Harte

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
to all who commented above that hindu symbol look exactly like that of nazi symbol (swasthika).
please know the fact that swasthika was adopted from india. you can see hindu symbols and words which were later used by different religions.
for eg ,christians "amen" came from "omen" which came from indian vedic word "om"

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wow

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First of all the hindu scriptures in its ORAL form pre-date the history of the Egyptians, the scriptures were HANDED DOWN orally by "mantras" hence why "the Bhagavad Gita" translated into English out of Sanskrit means (((THE SONG OF GOD))))

Just like buddhas scriptures were handed down orally for 500 years before it was put into a book.

But the vedic scriptures talk of the indus valley area which pre-date Egypt all together as the latest historical findings show.

Also we see IVORY plaques in Tombs in egypt and pictures of lions.... Lions are only found in india and africa

humans came OUT of africa down to india and spread out across asia and europe.

any idiot that claims that india got its scriptures from the stories of Egypt really has no idea about archaeology and migration and human dna tracking.

The Egyptians took the information from the vedic scriptures and just done their own thing with it, same thing what Buddha did and Jesus and Muhammad.

a reply to: BlackPoison94

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aceb4u
First of all the hindu scriptures in its ORAL form pre-date the history of the Egyptians, the scriptures were HANDED DOWN orally by "mantras" hence why "the Bhagavad Gita" translated into English out of Sanskrit means (((THE SONG OF GOD))))

There is no evidence that can be used to indicate that any Vedic literature is "older than the Egyptians."

There was no written Vedic tradition until sometime around the 1st Century BC. All of the Vedas were an oral tradition before then.

Earliest estimated dates are around 1500 BC, only about 2 THOUSAND years after the Egyptians started writing, and a full four thousand years after the Egyptian culture starting coming together.

But the vedic scriptures talk of the indus valley area which pre-date Egypt all together as the latest historical findings show.

Please link this info. Evidence shows the IVC approximately contemporary with the Egyptian First Dynasty, and the Egyptians were thriving there before that (Predynastic Egypt.)

originally posted by: aceb4uAlso we see IVORY plaques in Tombs in egypt and pictures of lions.... Lions are only found in india and africa

And Egypt is where?

It appears they came out of Africa and into the Middle East. There's no connection between India and Africa for people to go "down into."

originally posted by: aceb4uany idiot that claims that india got its scriptures from the stories of Egypt really has no idea about archaeology and migration and human dna tracking.

Is there some idiot claiming this?

The Egyptians took the information from the vedic scriptures and just done their own thing with it, same thing what Buddha did and Jesus and Muhammad.

That's a load of bull.

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stop-loss!
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Its weird how the Hindu mark almost looks like the Nazi symbol but without the dots in the center, it just goes to show how most of us are linked directly to the past. I find the bottom pics to have quite a resemblance to modern day automobiles as well. Well done once again BP. $&F

That's because the Nazis borrowed the swastika from Asia. Remember that they journeyed to Tibet and other regions to seek out mysticism. The Swastika is an ancient symbol of peace and other meanings as well, including for example the four elements or directions if I'm not mistaken. It's mainly from Hinduism and Buddhism. To this day if one goes to for example Japan ALL Buddhist temples are marked on the map with a swastika. I have a Japanese Buddhist monastery book that has a big ole swastika on it.

The Nazis reversed it, which some people take to mean that they perverted the meaning from peace to the opposite.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

All you have to do is google "Aryan Invasion Theory" and a huge range of sources, some for, and some against, will come up. It's a commonly held historical position.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

There is no evidence that can be used to indicate that any Vedic literature is "older than the Egyptians."

There was no written Vedic tradition until sometime around the 1st Century BC. All of the Vedas were an oral tradition before then.

Earliest estimated dates are around 1500 BC, only about 2 THOUSAND years after the Egyptians started writing, and a full four thousand years after the Egyptian culture starting coming together.

Please link this info. Evidence shows the IVC approximately contemporary with the Egyptian First Dynasty, and the Egyptians were thriving there before that (Predynastic Egypt.)

originally posted by: aceb4uAlso we see IVORY plaques in Tombs in egypt and pictures of lions.... Lions are only found in india and africa

And Egypt is where?

It appears they came out of Africa and into the Middle East. There's no connection between India and Africa for people to go "down into."

originally posted by: aceb4uany idiot that claims that india got its scriptures from the stories of Egypt really has no idea about archaeology and migration and human dna tracking.

Is there some idiot claiming this?

That's a load of bull.

Harte
As to the last phrase, it is true at least as far as the Buddha part. You have to remember that the Buddha is said even int Buddhist scriptures to be born of a Hindu royal family. And, in his early years he studied various mystical branches of that foundation. Even with some of his eventual departures from classical Hinduism or yoga, such as not believing in a true "soul," Buddhism is still permeated with many practices and mystical views on life that are echoed in earlier and present esoteric Hinduism. Other religions that came out of the Vedic umbrella were Sikhism and Jainism.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
I was not aware that the Buddha was Egyptian.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Actually Buddha came from the Indian island of Nato'wa

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
I was not aware that the Buddha was Egyptian.

Harte

I think I replied to the wrong quote by mistake.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In response to the original post 12 pages back. Many people that date parts of Indian history according to Vedic math and angular relations between planets do the calculations completely wrong. The universe is always changing and the movement of planets in relation to each other changes over time albeit very little in the inner planets. Let's use the false date of Ramas birth in 7323 B.C isn't accurate. Even remotely. If you include the distance and change in planets orbiting speeds, you're end result is far earlier in history. I'm not showing any math here because 1 it's simply not possible and 2 its lengthy. You get a date of around 23,000 B.C. At Rama's time the bridge to Lanka would've been far above the regular ocean height. The only visible part via satellite is gathered sediment and the top railings.

People try and figure out info about Rama and Krishna but few research on Ravana. Lanka was supposed to be Sri Lanka except with extended borders until the shelf drop off. But what happened in Western India where many deserts and dried up rivers lay. Many people speculate of a nuclear war in the west. The only other powers at the same time were the Mesopotamians, the Egyptians, and of course Atlanteans which are also described in Indian texts. They are said to have more cylindrical vimanas that are pipe shaped. Atlanteans were also described as more ambitious people seeking to conquer others through war. Few records of the conflict are described though but I believe the conflicts are what reset society back to basically being stupid. Dwarka, in Gulf of Khambhat is being recovered slowly but is a fairly small city than what I expected. The sonar scans I saw and sediment residue lines point to there being very tall buildings in it but only relatively, around 4-8 floors.

This lead to my last point. The original Dravidians came from the East. Angkor Wat, if uncovered COMPLETELY, you would see an almost modern city with ruins spread out for 10-20 km. I believe Angkor Wat was the original Hindu city as in the first ever built. It is built above a naturally sunken in area In almost a meteorite impact fashion. An elevated
pedestal in the middle and a lifted rim. The temple section is on the elevated central pedestal but at its current elevation must mean that it is the top section of a larger temple complex but some excavation must have been done to remove sediment covering the initial area when Buddhists resettled the temple. This city was most likely a vertical city since buildings filled with dirt are found by workers occasionally but they never dig down far enough and usually hit a granite floor. Over time I speculate that gold plating or electroplated gold had been stripped away along with temple blocks.

But this is just my opinion supported with a little bit of research.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePheonix16482
In response to the original post 12 pages back. Many people that date parts of Indian history according to Vedic math and angular relations between planets do the calculations completely wrong. The universe is always changing and the movement of planets in relation to each other changes over time albeit very little in the inner planets. Let's use the false date of Ramas birth in 7323 B.C isn't accurate. Even remotely. If you include the distance and change in planets orbiting speeds, you're end result is far earlier in history. I'm not showing any math here because 1 it's simply not possible and 2 its lengthy. You get a date of around 23,000 B.C. At Rama's time the bridge to Lanka would've been far above the regular ocean height. The only visible part via satellite is gathered sediment and the top railings.

"I'm not showing any math..." Good Lord.

Well, I'm certain that the birth of Rama occurred 150 years ago, but I'm not showing any math either.

originally posted by: ThePheonix16482
Dwarka, in Gulf of Khambhat is being recovered slowly but is a fairly small city than what I expected. The sonar scans I saw and sediment residue lines point to there being very tall buildings in it but only relatively, around 4-8 floors.

But this is just my opinion supported with a little bit of research.

Given that Dwaraka is not in the Gulf of Khambat, I'd say an extremely "little bit" of research.

Harte

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join