It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'911 in Plane Site' - Has Anyone Seen It?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fidesvera
Has anyone seen the video? Wake up, brainwashed Americans!!!

I think people who watch videos like this and believe what thier evidence shows straight away are very foolish. I was like this once, I saw the evidence and believed it. What I learned was that if you look at all evidence from an objective view you get a better idea of the truth.

When you see a video claiming something, try to look for answers to the points raised, you'll be a better person for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The "mystery explosion" is obviously dust and debris that had already fallen to the ground from the initial impact of the planes. The ploom of smoke rising is also very obvious...it's dust and debris from the first tower collapsing. Where's the mystery???????

-Quin

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
The "mystery explosion" is obviously dust and debris that had already fallen to the ground from the initial impact of the planes. The ploom of smoke rising is also very obvious...it's dust and debris from the first tower collapsing. Where's the mystery???????

-Quin

Yes, and vonKleist admitted in an addition this was misinformation and that the dust was from the first tower falling.

But, let´s not forget that the rest he presented is at least interesting. One more thing to add is that the ´flashes´ he shows could very well be from breaking glass reflecting back the sunlight. I see no obvious reason why a missile would have to be fired before impact when you have a 60 ton missle flying in anyway in the form of a jet.

Loose change II dropped the focus on the flashes too.

I rate Loose change II a bit higher than In Plane Site personally, but I´m a fan of Dave for the way he presents his stuff and speaks in public. (Like on the Confronting the Evidence seminar).

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you see this one and LOOSE CHANGE.... and still believe the crap the gov't of the US has put out there about what happened....... see a good shrink.

In Plane Site uses footage from TV newscasts that you will never see again anaywhere but on the film.

LOOSE Change has a new edition out. (Loose Change 2) Writer of the DVD says it's okay to copy and distribute this for free...just to get people to understand the anomalies about the official story that are totally ridiculous.....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join