It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'911 in Plane Site' - Has Anyone Seen It?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ive just watched the clips, i couldnt download the full trailer for some reason, and i really dont know what to think. I find the clip of of the first plane to hit disturbing. What the hell was the flash just before it impacted? Did the Terrorists detonate something in the cockpit just before impact? I havent heard anything about them having any explosives on board, has anyone seen anything about them having explosives from other sources? Im not sure i trust the evidence on that site.
As for the news Reporter saying that he didnt see any windows in the side of the plane, well he was under enormous stress at the time and id put that down to him being in shock when it impacted. The mind can play funny tricks when under stress.
i find the Pentagon footage interesting, but i have also seen a lot of evidence presented by credible sources to say that a Plane did in fact impact the Pentagon. But the guy who is presenting the footage has some valid points that need a closer look. I must stress i havent been to the Pentagon or seen it in person so my veiw of its layout is based on photos and drawings i have seen, for all i know the footage could have been taken from a different part of the Pentagon to the one that took the hit.
Still my mind keeps going back to that flash when the first plane hit, what the bloody hell was that? Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Presumably the flash was the fuel exploding as it hit the building.

There was nothing left of the craft or the people on board. How one can make a conspiracy out of that is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire

There was nothing left of the craft or the people on board. How one can make a conspiracy out of that is beyond me.

You are probably right but the flash appears to happen before the plane impacted, im as sceptical as you about this but that flash bothers me for some reason.

Ive been trawling the Net for more info and ive seen everything from the rational " It was the fuel exploding when it hit " to the far out " the plane fired a missile before impact ". But no-one seems to have explored the idea that the Terrorists may have (and i say that with reservations) had an explosive divice on board that they detonated before impact. Im more or less conviced that the flash happened before impact so something must have caused it.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Janus]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Like the "no one landed on the moon"

You can read a lot into not much if you want to believe something.

It was such an act of barbarism I refuse to believe anyone from government is involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont think your govenment was involved either. But something caused that flash.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Until reading this thread, I was unaware that the pipeline through Afghanistan was intended to sell oil to China. China has increased oil consumption 40% in the past year, contributing to rising oil prices and the move towards oil being priced in euros, as Americas share of world oil consumption is being relatively decreased by this Chinese increase.

In addition to this, other sources I have read suggest that the installation of an opium-tollerant government in Afghanistan has opened up a multi-billion dollar industry for the processing of Afghan poppies into Chinese Heroine. (I'll have to confirm this somehow before its anything to base a theory on).

Now who has an interest in accomplishing all of the following things:
1. Removing "rogue" or idealistic (theocratic) governments.
2. Consolidating smaller nations into puppets and sattelites of larger nations.
3. Strengthening the Euro and Yuan while destroying the dollar (the result of which could eventually be a need for America to engage in greater economic and governmental cooperation with the EU and NATO)
4. Creating a world-wide infrastructure for natural resources (including the tajik pipeline and the Azerbaijani/Georgian/Turkish pipeline, which can be linked to the Tajik one through the Caspian sea)?

It sounds to me like the push for one world government is coming on strong.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Where can we get a FREE download of the WHOLE movie? I'm very interested in what it has to show. I really hope there's a place to get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is a story of how and why. It is so far out there that no one has ventured to comment on it. Not even I. It is a future plan?

TUT

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Where can we get a FREE download of the WHOLE movie? I'm very interested in what it has to show. I really hope there's a place to get it.

I just finished downloading the entire movie using BitTorrent. It was a direct from VHS-rip. It's still pretty good quality as it was redone into DivX format.

I'm gonna watch it after I take a shower... THIS IS GONNA BE REALLY INTERESTING.

I WAS going to post the BitTorrent link here, but I think it's against the ATS rules and regulations. So I'm NOT going to post the link. If you DO want the link, email me at [email protected] with the subject line "9/11 BitTorrent Link".

I don't wanna get banned... I just want to help spread the word. Also the video or DVD is not worth the $15 that it's website www.911inplanesite.com... says.

More after I watch it...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

get bit torrent client , install it and pop along to

www.suprnova.org

search the documentary section and its there

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Until reading this thread, I was unaware that the pipeline through Afghanistan was intended to sell oil to China. China has increased oil consumption 40% in the past year, contributing to rising oil prices

- LMAO.

The biggest factor in rising oil prices is a tragic mess of a war in the ME.

The instability this war has caused is the problem, not China (or India for that matter they are consuming ever greater amounts of oil too).

......oh and the possibility that we may actually have finally peaked in global oil production.

and the move towards oil being priced in euros,

- Yeah Iraq moved to the euro just before the war, the US doesn't seem to like countries freely choosing to do that, huh?

as Americas share of world oil consumption is being relatively decreased by this Chinese increase.

- China is developing, so is India, there are limited resources. This is nothing to do with the USA in a deliberate sense. It's just inevitable given rising consumption and a limited availability.

We either go without, start to economise for real, develop new technologies or we destroy ourselves fighting each other over these finite resources.

You can't exactly say this environmental/ecology stuff is news to anyone now, can you?

Still, on the other hand you could just carry on laughing at the 'tree huggers' and feeling somehow manly with a 9mpg SUV......and not in the least but responsible for the mess that is developing. I wonder how sissy compact cars etc will be when gas goes over $10/gallon and keeps going up and up and up?

In addition to this, other sources I have read suggest that the installation of an opium-tollerant government in Afghanistan has opened up a multi-billion dollar industry for the processing of Afghan poppies into Chinese Heroine. (I'll have to confirm this somehow before its anything to base a theory on).

- What?! The USA invades Afghanistan, is instrumental in recreating the fuedal war-lord system there with little law or order and sees destitute and truely dirt-poor farmers (yet again) growing poppies for heroine production and it's all to do with China?!

Wow, how does that one work?

Now who has an interest in accomplishing all of the following things:
1. Removing "rogue" or idealistic (theocratic) governments.

- well it's the USA charging about the globe doing that kind of thing, ask 'Dub-ya'.

2. Consolidating smaller nations into puppets and sattelites of larger nations.

- 'Dub-ya' again......once a suitable vassel state has been established. Check out the Afghan elections....hmm nice death threats for the female candidate. What quality freedom 'we've' brought to them, huh?

3. Strengthening the Euro and Yuan while destroying the dollar (the result of which could eventually be a need for America to engage in greater economic and governmental cooperation with the EU and NATO)

- No, Bush again I'm afraid. Do you really think your bloated and vast spending deficit is going to add value to the dollar!?

Could you expand on why your enormous debt is going to lead to "a need for America to engage in greater economic and governmental cooperation with the EU and NATO". I don't see how that follows at all.

Nor do I see the dollar destroyed just losing a fair bit of value. That's what happens when you're a net importer for decades and you borrow way so heavily.

4. Creating a world-wide infrastructure for natural resources (including the tajik pipeline and the Azerbaijani/Georgian/Turkish pipeline, which can be linked to the Tajik one through the Caspian sea)?

It sounds to me like the push for one world government is coming on strong.

- There are all sorts of old oil lines running over the ME to various places.

Even one old one from Iraq to Israel.....fancy creating a conspiracy theory about that one? It'd be a damn sight more feasible than a China/EU/ World gov one (at the USA's expense)!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
I dont think your govenment was involved either. But something caused that flash.

Janus try this site.
www.letsroll911.org...

Respects,

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im going to have a look at the full Documentary and get a better look at the evidence that they are presenting. I want to see the footage and reports of the plane that was the first to hit and to see the documentary makers take on the events. Its the first time i have really looked at the footage carefully, i just took it for granted that what i remember seeing is what happened. I seem to have missed a lot.
It also seems that the Flash that was seen on film when the footage was Originaly shown is missing on the DVD version released by the French Brothers who filmed the original footage. I find that very strange.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire

The flash is from the nose area of the plane just before it impacts with the outside wall of the tower. As far as I am aware the fuel is stored in the wings, not the nose.

I am reserving judgement until there is more information. But I admit that this is quite suspect.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc

Originally posted by Janus

Janus try this site.
www.letsroll911.org...

Respects,

WTF? What the Hell are the Pods under the plane? I dont recall seeing any commercial planes having that kind of Pod conviguration before. Im confused
I must have been asleep for the last few years, all these images that ive never seen before. The plane does look like it has no windows but they could have been photo shopped. I just dont know anymore. As i said before i havent looked at the footage before in any detail, this is very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

WTF? What the Hell are the Pods under the plane? I dont recall seeing any commercial planes having that kind of Pod conviguration before. Im confused I must have been asleep for the last few years, all these images that ive never seen before. The plane does look like it has no windows but they could have been photo shopped. I just dont know anymore. As i said before i havent looked at the footage before in any detail, this is very disturbing.

I assure you they did not photoshop these pictures....you can review the originals at CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX, or if you know someone who taped the event at home.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc

WTF? What the Hell are the Pods under the plane? I dont recall seeing any commercial planes having that kind of Pod conviguration before. Im confused I must have been asleep for the last few years, all these images that ive never seen before. The plane does look like it has no windows but they could have been photo shopped. I just dont know anymore. As i said before i havent looked at the footage before in any detail, this is very disturbing.

I assure you they did not photoshop these pictures....you can review the originals at CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX, or if you know someone who taped the event at home.

Respects,

Ive just had a look at the pictures on the CNN site, the plane has no windows, if what you guys are saying is right what happened to the people that were supposed to be on those flights? Im sorry, im having great diffuclty comming to terms with what is being suggested. I cant believe anyone would be evil and ruthless enough to do such a thing, it beggers belief, in fact i cant even bring myself to write the words down.
Why has none of the main news Agencies picked up on this. The Conspiricy that is bieng suggested here would be so huge that i doubt it could be covered up. I need to look at the images some more before i make my mind up. But the more i see the more i doubt the Official version.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why has none of the main news Agencies picked up on this. The Conspiracy that is bieng suggested here would be so huge that i doubt it could be covered up. I need to look at the images some more before i make my mind up. But the more i see the more i doubt the Official version.

Other false flag operations have been committed that have taken many years to discover.....this one is now 2 years 11 months....by all means review all the data you can. Your questioning of the "Official" version will leave you with a bitter taste of this administration and the realization that America no longer has a free press.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The flash was caused by the impact of the plane's nose with the side of the tower. No there is no jet fuel in the nose, but there is a lot of electrical equipment along with the crew oxygen bottles up there.

www.boeing.com...

The "pod" was discussed in this thread where I presented the following post:

Originally posted by HowardRoark

What you are looking at is the bulge of the fuselage at the wing root. Tilt of the plane and the light and shadow make it look out of proportion, but it is not.

check out the pictures below of the same type of plane (a Boeing 767)

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It also seems that the Flash that was seen on film when the footage was Originaly shown is missing on the DVD version released by the French Brothers who filmed the original footage. I find that very strange.

This has been covered the following post:
letsroll911.org...

The frame is still present in the DVDs, however, it is "hidden" between two frames.

Respects,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join