It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful object.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Anyway, I did not attack for your opinion on the video, but your silly mistake on the music.

And as it turned out, it wasn't me who made the 'silly mistake'.

Anyways, I return to my original question before I was accused of saying things I did not - how on Earth did this thread go from a video on a falling balloon to Lady Gaga? Perhaps because the OP was so caught up in attacking anyone who disagreed with him that he derailed his own thread? Well done there

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well you 2 have taken over a whole page with your petty arguement
now thats how to ruin a thread quick time
well done to you both

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

It's a poped ballon that is falling down

nothing else here

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing Mr Urzi's vids to my attention.

As this will prompt me in future not to bother watching garbage in the wind like this.

Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

After it was established that it's a balloon there wasn't much left to do except argue about Lady Gaga - a natural progression from the topic of UFO hoaxes if you ask me!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yep: balloon, garbage bag, plastic trash - take your pick. Already established by others, but what I can't understand is this: why do these video posters think that adding eerie techno music soundtracks to their clips somehow adds some kind of additional credibility or authenticity?

Watch the clip again with the the sound muted. Guess what? Now it looks even MORE like an inflated garbage bag!

Oh - and, um, OP: "Beautiful" object??? What makes it so "beautiful"? The undulations of trash in the air to some techno beat soundtrack? In what way is this a "beautiful" object??

Sheesh - and I thought the fuzzy little night-time lights were a stretch...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

lol can i flag this reply!?!.........i now have coffee all over me

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Definitely better than a fuzzy dot!

Unfortunately, the movement of the object would make it appear that this is some sort of metallised, plastic (as in flexible) object being blown along in the wind.

The reference to the nearby building, from which we can judge its progress through the air, would indicate that it is moving in a fairly constant direction, at a fairly constant, low speed, indicative of something blowing along in the wind. I would not assume that the object is "flying", even if it is unidentified.

Perhaps it is Lady Gaga with all the air let out of her head?

edit on 21/7/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It looks like a deflated balloon falling and spinning as it descends.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
to me it looks like a helium balloon with a plastic bag wrapped around it with photo of Chris Crocker becoming president.

of course this is just my opinion

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

It looks exactly like a plastic bag blowing along high in the sky. I'm 99.99% sure that's what it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Thank you for bringing Mr Urzi's vids to my attention.

As this will prompt me in future not to bother watching garbage in the wind like this.

Much appreciated.

Very well, at least I served you in some way!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Definitely better than a fuzzy dot!

Unfortunately, the movement of the object would make it appear that this is some sort of metallised, plastic (as in flexible) object being blown along in the wind.

The reference to the nearby building, from which we can judge its progress through the air, would indicate that it is moving in a fairly constant direction, at a fairly constant, low speed, indicative of something blowing along in the wind. I would not assume that the object is "flying", even if it is unidentified.

Perhaps it is Lady Gaga with all the air let out of her head?

edit on 21/7/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Perhaps, perhaps she's singing about Judas at the same time. I heard she's multi-capable.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by dadgad

Anyway, I did not attack for your opinion on the video, but your silly mistake on the music.

And as it turned out, it wasn't me who made the 'silly mistake'.

Anyways, I return to my original question before I was accused of saying things I did not - how on Earth did this thread go from a video on a falling balloon to Lady Gaga? Perhaps because the OP was so caught up in attacking anyone who disagreed with him that he derailed his own thread? Well done there

Right, that wasn't you. I'm hopelessly confused here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Yep: balloon, garbage bag, plastic trash - take your pick. Already established by others, but what I can't understand is this: why do these video posters think that adding eerie techno music soundtracks to their clips somehow adds some kind of additional credibility or authenticity?

Watch the clip again with the the sound muted. Guess what? Now it looks even MORE like an inflated garbage bag!

Oh - and, um, OP: "Beautiful" object??? What makes it so "beautiful"? The undulations of trash in the air to some techno beat soundtrack? In what way is this a "beautiful" object??

Sheesh - and I thought the fuzzy little night-time lights were a stretch...

I tried to laugh, but I didn't manage, must be my bad.

Thanks for commenting.
edit on 21-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It looks like a balloon IMO.
It also reminds me of some deep sea worms by they way that it moves, but that could just be the air currents moving it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's looks like a balloon.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Balloon/trash/not a ufo...its identified.

If there was ever a thread on this planet that needed to be deleted this is it... OP you now have a rep here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join