It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First off, I'm fully opposed to what is going on with Homeland Security and think Napolitano would have made a great SS Officer for Hitler. I find the entire thing to be disgusting and more than that dangerous to our future as they conduct their Witch Hunts and assemble their Lynch Mobs.

Having said that, Infowars is lying about what is in this video and the title of the thread is also a lie taken from that. I can only hope you never watched the video yourself?

People watch the video as Infowars is up to their fabricated propaganda crap again. With all they have that is real and factual to write about, why they lie so much is beyond me. This video does not characterize White Americans as Terrorists. That is a total fabrication.

Now I'm wondering if Infowars is a cover for a White Supremacist Group? Never thought of them that way, but this would lead one to think that might be so. Otherwise why write an article based on a transparent lie?

Now I find both Infowars and Napolitano equally repugnant and dishonest. I won't waste my time on anything else from Infowars in the future. Neither should anyone else.

Perhaps Infowars is to make us all look like the Progressives want us to look. Perhaps Napolitano and her ilk are who is really behind Infowars? Anyone new running into this would most certainly think anyone opposed to what is going on is a dumb, white supremacist cracker. I think I'll be Leary of Infowars in a whole new way now.

OP, you should be ashamed or at least watch the video?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
all I can say is that those people seem like grown up pre-k'ers..with all that tattling going on..

I freakin' hate tattle tales. Yeah....white people are the problem
Give me a break..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555This video does not characterize White Americans as Terrorists. That is a total fabrication.

Are you serious?

While you are correct that the video does not actually outright claim that white Americans are the most likely terrorists it does not take a serious leap of intellect to see that is what they are suggesting not so subtly with their choice of actors.

All of the actors who portrayed the "terrorists" in the film were white and mostly male.

While the people "reporting" and observing were without a doubt all 100% ethnic - but mostly black. Further, they were portrayed as successful upper class mangers and business types. Classy move DHS – classy!

They also showed some news articles about terrorism in America to back up their points they used the Unabomber, Tim McVeigh, the White chick - Jihad Jane and a very white looking Shazad. Coincidence? Sure it is...

While the message states to not target people based on race or religion the imagery says something different entirely. It is reminiscent of things written by Psyops.

Minorities will eat it up and can revel in some reverse payback for perceived injustice in typecasting in movie bad guys over the years.

You seriously don't see this?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
They've pointed out the obvious considering that the majority of the country is middle class and white.

But the real problem I see here is that this implies they consider everybody equally as likely to be a terrorist, which is simply not true.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Maybe if I am looking out for terrorists in the trash can or the refrigerator, maybe I will be too busy to notice the terrorists fleecing the economy, blowing up the constitution, and hording natural resources.

I would like to think the good folks at DHS are honestly trying to get out a well intended message. Maybe some are. Maybe some are simply getting played just as you and I are.

The funny part? There are those who would claim I am "out there" just thinking that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. For my part, I agree with them. Domestically, we have had tens of thousands of survivalist/militia types roaming around, and let's not forget the OKC bombings, the guy who flew a plane into an IRS building in Dallas, or the Olympic Park bombings in Atlanta. These guys are organized, smart, and don't stick out like a sore thumb. They are a much bigger threat than any foreign cells operating here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So Islam started the whole "terrorist" attacks, but white folks is the problem. Yeah right. And I am the Virgin Mary too!

edit on 21-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by whaaa

it could get much worse if a right wing conservative like George Bush gets elected in 2012

But it WILL continue to worsen if Obama remains in power. I'll take my chances with the Repubs.

It wasn't this bad or even close under Bush.

Did'nt you get the memo?

They are the same team.

Shhh......Dont tell anyone it is a secret..............

Just one question though.......What was the last president that really changed things, really change things for the betterment of the people? Seriously who?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
England said the exact same thing in 1776. Maybe the FedGov should step back and re-examine their motives for how they think.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
England said the exact same thing in 1776. Maybe the FedGov should step back and re-examine their motives for how they think.

Shh,,,,,American Idol is on

They are not listening.............

They few that are need to be careful.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i think the only terrorists anyone needs to worry about, are the people that steal tp from mc donald's

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
wow, how PC can you get!

imagine if they used ethnics for the terrorists!

lol!

the message is good but......dam.

how else can they show it? maybe use everyone/race/religion as the bad guy?

i don't see the bias.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
wow, how PC can you get!

imagine if they used ethnics for the terrorists!

lol!

the message is good but......dam.

how else can they show it? maybe use everyone/race/religion as the bad guy?

i don't see the bias.

if they had used ethnics in that video, there would have been hell to pay...not to mention the entire (huge) ethnic population in every major metropolitan area would be going off the deep end

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Man .. you folks just love to play into this don't ya?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You know, years ago I bet many of you agreed with what was being done after 9/11, you shouldn't blame a department for what's happening now, you blame the people in charge. Go back and read just what the patriot act and the Dhs's core functions were. Obviously these things have changed with each event, and each new head.

Janet N obviously has a problem being white, she probably thinks being white is the cause of her being over weight.

Again I do not disagree with the core functions of these early programs, etc, just the people that are in charge. I would like to stop a terrorist act before it happens, by any means necessary. But it's wrong and sickening when it's turned against us in the way she has done. If anything she is looking at the wrong statistic purposefully to appear PC

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
hmmm...just curious....are Janet N and Janet R related???? just something that crossed my mind

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think they are most likely to be serial killers and most likely to kill a member of their own immediate family too.
And don't they always destroy the indigenous species? I am not saying the other colors are perfect but they seem to get a few things right.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Umm....

Can someone tell me, please, how we made the jump from MIddle Eastern men in a terrorist organization called al Qaeda to the average white American citizen living in the U.S.? How many white male American citizens have pulled off, or attempted to pull off, a terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11? Also, can someone tell me what reason a white male American citizen would have for wanting to blow up his fellow countrymen who are minding their own business? Just curious.

If there are too many documented incidents to list in this thread, you can U2U me with the info.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you're white, own a gun, go to church, you are a likely terrorist.
I think if you disobey the law for you own ideology, cause the deaths of thousands of young adults, disregard the human rights of the land, exterminate anyone that truly stands against tyranny, be a lie to-your-face-to-get-what-you-want false pillar, betray the public trust, you are a terrorists. It seems obvious where the harm is being done in trying to control that which you are not able to control.
Hey, this sounds like 90% of the politicians in DC and all the major media network producers.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

f you're white, own a gun, go to church, you are a likely terrorist. I think if you disobey the law for you own ideology, cause the deaths of thousands of young adults, disregard the human rights of the land, exterminate anyone that truly stands against tyranny, be a lie to-your-face-to-get-what-you-want false pillar, betray the public trust, you are a terrorists. It seems obvious where the harm is being done in trying to control that which you are not able to control. Hey, this sounds like 90% of the politicians in DC and all the major media network producers.

Right on, Hillbilly....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join