It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allsky telescope captures strange planetary object s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i've done a search for this on ATS already so im pretty sure this isnt a repost.

you might wanna check this out .. vid is long so skip to 5 mins for the important stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 21/7/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

Very interesting video indeed. Not sure how reliable the source is but this man always makes interesting videos.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It's making its own squiggly squiggly thing

It's comments like these the reinforce my belief that this guy has very little knowledge in the interpretation of real data.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Yes I had to laugh at that comment too. I mean that squiggly squiggly thingy on that thingamagig does look very interesting though.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That lower image looked like a UFO towing a planet

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
That lower image looked like a UFO towing a planet

Galactic AAA?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just so you know, UrsuAdams is a clown, a total fear mongerer. Any easily explainable blip or dot is a UFO alien spacecraft to him. Any obvious lense flare is a planet. The guy is a complete fraud. Everything he does is wrapped in a lie. I dont know whats worse, the fact that he knows hes wrong, or the fact that he thinks hes right. Either way, he needs to seek help. If you subbed to him, I suggest unsubbing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I fell for his moon reflection vid through crappy lens shot for about 4hrs which was enough to do a fair bit of damage to my conspiracy credability.. i'll admit that but

even if a dog has a bad sense of smell its gonna eventually find what its looking for if it keeps looking.

and this AllSky vid speaks for itself nevermind what donny thinks.

So calling all expernaughts WTF is this ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Right, even if he has been wrong or overblown in the past, he didn't do this observation, he even credits who does, and it is convincing.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

It's making its own squiggly squiggly thing

It's comments like these the reinforce my belief that this guy has very little knowledge in the interpretation of real data.

Yep - he obviously has zero knowledge of digital imaging. To claim that he's detected a "borg ship" (or any structure for that matter) based on 9 pixels of data is beyond ridiculous. That in itself should make anyone stop listening to him.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

The question is not the data, but the interpretation.

This guy has not a clue as to what he is doing. He points to events and begins by saying he has no idea what it is and then proceeds to offer an interpretation not warranted by the data.

The squiggly might be a piece of dust or a paint chip passing across the field of view. It is rotating to give the changing look. Then the image brightens and there is the claim that there are solid objects there although the original image does not show anything solid. Then he points to a region he has colorized and he wonders why it is colorized. The claim that a set of 3x3 pixels is a cube in space is simply laughable. The person has no concept about digital images. Isn't it sort of amazing that the cube would be properly oriented to the satellite camera?

Now I know why I have this aversion to watching videos: they make you stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Example of what Im talking about. In the video above when he starts pointing out the alien borg ship, notice where hes pointing to befor he edits the photo, and then where hes points after he edits the photo. Hes so blatant about his lies its unreal. Total clown.
edit on 21-7-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join