It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me interpret this/these dream(s)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi guys, I had a dream couple of days ago. I made a thread couple of weeks ago about me wanting to get abducted by aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So far, nobody abducted me, unfortunately. Seems like I would be boring person to get abducted. Oh well....
anyways. Regarding that dream.

In the dream, I was in my room. Sleeping, I woke up, because I heard movement in the kitchen and hall. I thought someone or something was there. I remained sitting and listening for a while. Then movement stopped,and someone knocked on my door. I freaked out and fell off my bed. I ended up on the ground. My father appeareared somehow in my room,and too was freaked out, he was behind me,and holding my shoulder. We both then stood up and got closer to the door. Once we were at the doors, I heard someone knocking again. I knocked back couple of times. Then someone on the other side knocked back couple of times (it was like morse code (which I had never learned before). Then I knocked back, then it, then me,then it. It continued like this for couple of times. For some reason I had a feeling like it was an alien. Well, then I appeared in my bed, not knowing what happened and how I got there (I was still in a dream). I thought that something must have happened. I was alone in room. And then I woke up, for real.

I had also another dream that night, which I cannot recall, only couple of things. Me being somewhere in a building, with while walls, with halls leading from this room to other rooms. It seemed like some celebration. I recall that there were my parents there, in this building. I think my father even in this room. There was a long table and white tablecloth on it, with huge amount of different food. It was very close to wall. I know I grabbed something and ate it, and that some problems appeared while after that. I cannot recall what kind of problems, I just know there was something
. That is all I remember.

Any thoughts on what these dreams could mean?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Forget aliens, they are not what they appear.

The Almighty Creater,God, is asking to be let into your life. He is approaching all of his Children in these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I respect your faith
, but I myself am agnostic. I do believe in God, but not in christian god. I also believe in aliens, I just have no idea whether they are here on Earth (yet), or not. But you may be right, that could be the meaning of the dream.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What was stopping you from opening the door in the dream? Just curious so I have a better idea on my interpretation.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Nice profile picture, Pika Pika

Anyway, I think it was mainly fear of alien being behind the door. I was afraid of seeing it, but for some reason communicating with it through knocking (or morse code) was less scary.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Wow, weird how you just started a post about dreams. about the same time as I did. Here is the link to my post, I decided to paint what I was seeing in my dreams. I found it interesting to write down each morning what I could remember about my dreams. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes nothing sticks in your mind. Give it ago, its quite an interesting read over time.................maybe you will be able to work things out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Haha yeah thanks dude!

Could it have been your father you heard in the kitchen? Was there anybody else in this house that could have been in the kitchen that woke you up?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Please tell me your avatar is shopped and you didn't dye your kitten. Or at least that it's not your photo.

That's animal cruelty.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Thanks dude. Btw, I am sorry to hear about your brain tumor. I hope you are well now
. Regarding that, I think that writing down your dreams after waking up is a good idea. That way you will have everything "archived". I like your art
, how many dreams does that drawing include? Countless, or just few,that were repeating?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well, what is your relationship with your dad, and what is his opinion on aliens? The specific mentions of him both times makes me feel like he doesn't share the same beleif as you do on aliens and it's something you want to share with him. . of course i could be entirely wrong on that one

As for the general meaning of the dream, I don't really have a good answer for you, but it is an interesting one - I hope someone here can help you and im interested in hearing other takes on this!

I'll think about it some more and if anything strikes me I'll let you know

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by HarHar

Please tell me your avatar is shopped and you didn't dye your kitten. Or at least that it's not your photo.

That's animal cruelty.
you really can't tell lol? D:

edit on 21-7-2011 by xPico because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by xPico because: grammer

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarHar
Haha yeah thanks dude!

Could it have been your father you heard in the kitchen? Was there anybody else in this house that could have been in the kitchen that woke you up?

No, no, it was definitely not my dad. My dad was probably in his bedroom, and then suddenly, he appeared in my room, at the time when knocking started. We both freaked out. During this dream, I had a feeling like it was an alien behind the door.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xPico

Well, what is your relationship with your dad, and what is his opinion on aliens. The specific mentions of him both times makes me feel like he doesn't share the same beleif as you do on aliens and it's something you want to share with him. . of course i could be entirely wrong on that one

As for the general meaning of the dream, I don't really have a good answer for you, but it is an interesting one - I hope someone here can help you and im interested in hearing other takes on this!

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by HarHar

That's animal cruelty.
you really can't tell lol? D:

I have a good relationship with my parents, however, sometimes we argue, lol, but I think that is completely normal in every family. He too believes in aliens, he is open minded to such things. He likes to watch different documentaries at home, regarding many subjects, including aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by davethebear

Thanks dude. Btw, I am sorry to hear about your brain tumor. I hope you are well now
. Regarding that, I think that writing down your dreams after waking up is a good idea. That way you will have everything "archived". I like your art
, how many dreams does that drawing include? Countless, or just few,that were repeating?

Thanks for that..........Yeah, there were many dreams, but a lot of the time the dream could be repeated in many different guises, but in the back of your mind even in your dream you can remember being there before. Have you ever had that happen? Even when you are dreaming you are aware of previous dreams that you have had in that same place and what happened the time you were there before, and on some occasions you actually know what is going to be around the corner or what is going to happen next. Sometimes it's as if you are returning to a recurring dream to see if you can get to the next part of the dream, a bit like getting to the next level on a video game, in some ways..............

People don't tend to keep a diary, or they can't keep it up long term. I see everything now as a part of your every day existence, so even your diary/blog, whatever you wanna call it should be included in your writings.....

I found it to be quite therapeutic.............

new topics

top topics

join